我告诉你了 我什么都不知道
I told you, I don’t know nothing
是你逼我出重招的
Well, there’s only one way to make certain of that.
派人手检查附近5公里
i want men covering five kilometers
东西两面 全部都要查
both east and west and check-points
沿海的公里也要查
on all coastal roads
经过的每辆车都要检查
every vehicle is to be searched
通知将军
contact the general
我需要立即加派人手
i need more men sent to me at once
我是梅塔斯狱长 我会增派人手过去
This is general Mestas. the men will be sent.
索胡 我希望每个犯人
And, Sojo, I expect every prisoner
今天都能押回索纳监狱
To be returned to Sona today.
分派第四分队过去
Dispatch fourth platoon.
听着 这太疯狂了
Hey, hey, look, man, this is getting crazy here.
我会认罪无视赦免证
Look, I’ll plead guilty for ignoring the warrant.
我会出席法庭的听证会
I’ll show up for the court hearings.
让我离开这里吧
Let me get out of here.
你看 这里到处是警报和枪♥械♥
You know, with this alarms and the guns,
让我很是心焦
They’re making me a little nervous.
事情没了结之前 你哪里都不能去
Until things settle in, you go nowhere.
所以乖乖做好吧
So just sit tight.
第四分队去卡布里海滩支援
Urfo platoon goes to Cabrillo beach ahora.
那里
There
他在哪里?
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
你说谁呢?
Where’s who?
苏克雷还有那艘船
Sucre with the boat.
抓紧了
Ju hold on.
你没事吧 都好吧?
You all right? you all right?
是的
Yeah.
我没事 我很好
I’m all right, I’m all right.
我们在这里呆着
We’re not gonna make it
可不是长久之计啊 迈克
Out here too much longer, Michael.
苏克雷正在赶过来 耐心点
Sucre is coming. be patient.
不好意思
Excuse me?
312号♥船 怎么还在这里?
Boat 312, why is it still here?
今天不是应该有人开走的吗?
Wasn’t someone supposed to take that out today?
确实有人定了 但是他们没有来取
Someone reserved it, but they never picked it up.
收到 长官
Yes, general.
汇报下最新进展
I want an update.
仍然没有任何线索 海滩上什么都没有
Still no sign of them. nothing on the coast.
我想他们可能又返回了丛林
I think they may have gone back into the jungle.
丛林? 是你让我派人去海滩的
The jungle? you asked me to send men to the beach
队长
Capitan
稍等下 长官
Just a moment, general.
长官 我们需要联♥系♥海岸警卫队
General, I think we have to call the coast guard.
抓好了
Come on
你没事吧?
You all right?
我的腿开始抽筋了
My legs are starting to cramp.
小兄弟 你得抓紧
You gotta hold on, buddy.
迈克 这样下去 坚持不了多久
We’re not gonna last out here too long, Michael.
迈克 你的朋友呢?
Where’s your friend, Michael?
苏克雷不会就这样把我们抛弃的
Sucre’s not just gonna abandon us out here, all right?
他会来的 会来的
He’ll show, he’ll show.
海岸警卫队已经出动了4艘船了
The coast guard is launching four vessels
他们就这么一直泡在水里
They’ve been in the water this whole time.
或许现在都沉到海底去了
They’re probably at the bottom of the ocean by now.
看看这个
Well, look it here
我们为酒鬼 行为反常的人开赦免令?
A drunk and disorderlyke we warrant for jorge rivera.han
无力支付孩子生活补助
Failure to pay child support.
什么样的人才会
What kind of man doesn’t
不顾及自己家庭呢?
take care of his family?
不太好的人吧
Not a good one.
求你了 让我走吧
Please let me go
他们都在等我
they are waiting on me.
你哪也去不了
You’re not going anywhere.
我们处理好你的问题 才能放你走
Once we’re done processing you, then you can go.
乖乖做好 等吧
Until then, sit tight.
这个点 我该听到些动静了
I should have heard something by now.
我跟丢了所有的线索
I’ve lost all damn track of them.
布鲁斯想要回他儿子 总会来的
Burrows will eventually reach out if he wants his son ck.
没错 不过或许这样的筹码还不够
Yeah, well, that might no longer be an option.
看啊 快看
Look look
苏克雷
Sucre
苏克雷
Sucre
他应该闪下灯的
He’s supposed to be flashing a light.
林肯 他没有反应
He’s not responding, Linc.
是海岸警卫队 他们发现我们了
The coast guard. they found us.
爸爸
Papa
迈克 迈克?
Michael Michael?
如果我没有生还的机会
If I don’t get another chance, I want
我想你知道 我对你做的一切深表谢意
You to know that I appreciate everything you’ve done.
承谢了
You’re welcome.
过来 儿子
Come on, son.
你怎么会找到我们的?
How’d you find us?
你后来再没现身 你说过你会来的
You never showed, and you said you’d be coming
从西南方来 所以我来碰碰运气
From the southwest, so I took a chance.
你认为苏克雷会发生什么事?
What do you think happened to Sucre?
我不知道 但是我们得赶紧走
Don’t know, but we gotta move.
他不行了
He’s done
那么他呢?
What about him?
他的情况更糟糕
He’s even worse off.
还剩一个了
Guess that just leaves one.
起来
Get up.
我们走
Let’s go.
我在后排看到盒子 所以就把车开来了
I saw the boxes in the back, so I took your car
猜想你需要换下装
Figured you’d need to change
脚踝伤怎样了?
How’s the ankle?
真想把脚卸了
I need to get off my feet.
好了 伙计们 换下装束
All right, guys, get changed and make sure
确保没有落下任何湿衣服
You don’t leave any wet clothes behind.
听着
Listen, uh
非常感谢
Thanks for everything.
谢谢你对我儿的关照
Thank you for my boy.
我希望你也尽快找回儿子
I hope you get your son back, too.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我们回卡车去
Come. we need to get back to the truck.
迈克?
Michael?
谢谢你
Thank you.
路易 回到你的家庭去
Go be with your family, Luis.
喂
Yeah?
你们到底在哪呢?
Where the hell are you?
我们遇到些麻烦 正在赶去巴拿马
We ran into some trouble. we’re-we’re downtown panama.
不 林肯 你并没有去
No, Lincoln, you’re not.
有人跟来了
We got company.
他们怎么能找到我们?
How’d they find us?
你跟上他们了?
You have them?
我们马上超上去了
We’re right on top of them.
抓紧了
Hold on
他们或许盯上了格雷迪的老爸 对车动了手脚
They must’ve gotten to Grady’s dad and bugged this car.
或者是我们中的一个
Or one of us.
那在水里的时候 他们怎么没有发现我们?
Then why didn’t they find us when we were in the water?
那是因为水阻隔了信♥号♥♥
It’s because the water was blocking the signal.
你还戴着格雷琴给你的手表干嘛呢?
What you do with that stopwatch that Gretchen gave you?
天啊 我不知道
Oh, my god. I didn’t know.
我真不知道
I didn’t know.
好了 抓紧了 伙计们
Okay, hold on, guys.
好了 这回该利用一下地形了
All right, it’s time to use this rig to our advantage.
我们上路吧
Go here we go
这好像是条死路
Uh this is, like, a dead end right here.