没几秒了
It’s just a matter of seconds now.
迈克?
Michael?
开门
The door.
我不知道密♥码♥
I don’t know the combination.
那就砸了它
Then improvise.
真是太疯狂了
This is insane.
走了
Let’s go.
进去
Vamanos.
加紧
Hurry
没东西
nothing
你确定?
you’re sure?
确定
absolutely
该死的 让他们给逃了
it’s son of bitch so is out
你确定?
are you certain?
确定
absolutely
是空的
it’s empty
不是我
It wasn’t me
是斯科菲尔德 是他做的
It was Scofield he did this
只要检查院子 他和
Just check the yard him,
惠斯勒 马宏和那个篮球小子
Whistler, Mahone and that basketball kid
他们到不了那里的
None of ’em will be there
点完人数了么?
did you finish the count?
快点完了 长官
just finishing now, sir
长官 少了四个
sir we are four short
这里是solo长官 其他的犯人不见了
This is captain solo. other inmates are missing.
给我全面封锁这里
I want a post-and-protect
以及监狱周边地区
Around the entire perimeter of the prison.
将军 没找到有人
General, we see no one.
你确定有犯人逃出去了?
Are you sure there’s prisoners out here?
没他们的地方 你当然找不到他们
You won’t find the prisoners here in no-man’s-land
因为他们已经走了
Because they’re already gone.
快点 我们要跟丢了
faster. we’re losing them
他一上来就大声的喊
he just started shouting
要我们下车
to get off the bus
快下车
Off the bus now
快下车
Get off the
快走
Bunow
能描述下疑犯么?
how would you describe the suspect?
可以 他高高的个子
well, he was tall
有6尺多高
more than six feet
哪国人?
what nationality?
美国人
american
他说英语的
he spoke English
再见到他 你能认出来么?
if you saw him, would you recognize him?
是的 当然了
yes, of course
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我扭到脚了 脱臼了
My ankle I’ve torn it apart
快跟上
Come on.
没那么远了 加把劲
It’s not that far. help me up
惠斯勒先生 那就拽你头发 拖你走
Mr. Whistler, we’ll drag you by your hair
因为我们必须走
Because we got to go
我会连累你们的 快走吧 别管我
I’ll slow you down. just go just leave me
我们都知道这行不通
We both know that’s not an option.
离海岸很近了
It’s only a quarter
只有四分之一英里了
Of a mile to the beach.
只要我们坚持 一定能到那的
If we stick to the bush, we can make it.
阿历克斯 来帮下忙
Alex, a little help?
走 快点
Go. come on
我们只有几分钟时间
Hey. we only have a few minutes.
后面有士兵追着
We got soldiers right behind us.
还有警♥察♥
Cops as well.
得到我们要的了吗
We got what we nd?
恩 得到了
Yeah, we got what we need.
我们需要什么
What do we need?
总是会遇到这样的情况
Always picking up the strays, huh?
这边走
This way.
快 走吧
come on. let’s go
听着 迈克 如果你以为把我交给他们
Listen, Michael, if you think the company’s just going
他们就会放了你侄子 那你就错了
To let you swap me for your nephew, you’re mistaken.
闭嘴
Shut up.
一旦他们得到了我
Once they get hold of me,
他们就会杀了你们所有人
They’re gonna kill all of you,
而我也不想索菲亚在混乱中被抓
And I don’t want Sofia caught in the crossfire.
让我走吧
Listen, just let me go.
我会联♥系♥他们的 我发誓
I’ll contact them, I promise.
一旦知道LJ安全了 我就会去自首
I’ll say I’ll turn myself in once I know lj’s safe.
听好了 不许你提我儿子一个字
Hey, you got no say in wha happens to my son you got it?
我们不是来这享受日光浴的
We don’t need a suntan.
我们得赶紧消失
We need to get lost.
监狱沿线都有军队守卫在巡逻着
The military patrols all the roads around the prison.
你不考虑乘船?
You didn’t consider a boat?
他们一出现 我们只离岸10码
They show up here and we’re ten yards off the shore,
不是都成了活靶子
We’re target practice.
我们得赶紧消失
We need to be invisible.
5人只有4氧气罐
Five guys, four tanks.
去死吧 马宏
Sucks for you, Mahone.
我和林肯分享
Lincoln and I will share.
把鞋子扔在盒子里
Toss your boots in the box.

Yeah?
告诉我 你已经带他出来了
Tell me you have him.
是的 在我手上
Yeah, I got him.
我儿子在哪里?
Where’s my son?
在我边上 马上让他听电♥话♥
With me. put him on the phone now.
说话吧
Say something.
我很快就过去 别伤了任何人
I’ll be there soon. just don’t hurt anyone.
你满意了吧?
You happy?
20分钟后 巴拿马城
You have 20 minutes to meet me in panama city
我们说定的地方见
Where we agreed.
我们会去的
We’ll be there.
我得把书放进去
Hey, I need to put my book in there.
书呢? 我的书呢?
The book? my book
一定是刚才落下了
It must have fell out of my pocket.
我还以为你把坐标都记下来了
I thought you already figured out the coordinates.
我没有记下了 我把坐标记在书上
Well, I didn’t memorize them I wrote them in the book
伙计们 我肯定他们还在四处找我们
I’m pretty sure they’re still looking for us, guys.
算了 我们现在下水去
It’s gone. now get in the damn water.
能不能帮下忙? 我儿子的照片
Would you please? it’s a picture of my son.
你能不能
Can you, uh
放到包里去?
Put it in the bag?
见鬼去吧 马宏
Screw you, Mahone.
我们走
Let’s go.
Mc格雷迪 Mc格雷迪?
McGrady. mcGrady?
我游泳很烂
I don’t swim so good.
你说什么?
What?
太糟了 孩子 就是湿下水 来吧
Too bad, kid, you’re getting wet. get in.
听着 没事的
Look it’s all right.
我们共用氧气罐 抱紧我就行
We’ll share tanks. just hold onto me
我们交替 10秒钟一次
And we’ll switch off back and forth, ten seconds apiece.
走吧 我们走
Come on. let’s go.
这里
over here
朝海滩那边
towards the beach
我很肯定
i could’ve sworn
他们是朝这个方向去的
they were headed in this direction
给我望远镜
give me the binoculars
看到船了么?
do you see any boats?
一条都没
not a one
他妈的 到底上哪去了?
where the hell are they?
斯科菲尔德哪去了?
Where is Scofield?
我不知道 他什么都没和我说
I don’t know he didn’t tell me nothing
他去了哪里?
Where is he running?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!