你确认备用发电器的间隔时间没问题?
You sure about t timing on the backup generator?
是的 我们现在所要做的就是
Yeah. all we got to do now
切断外部照明的电源
Is cut the power to the exterior lights.
你怎么才能做到?
How are you gonna do that?
我办不到 内部是没法搞定的
I’m not it can’t be accessed from the inside.
我有多少时间?
How much time have I got?
明早5:15
Let’s say, uh, 5:15 tomorrow morning.
我们还有足够的时间
That should give us enough time
在日出前挖通隧♥道♥
To dig out the tunnel before the sun comes up.
-好吧 那惠斯勒咋办? -怎么说?
All right. what about Whistler? what about him?
他表现的很男人 他本可以
Well, he manned up he could’ve handed over
交出坐标了事的 但他没有这么做
The information, but he didn’t.
还考虑把他交出去吗?
Still concerned about handing him over?
林肯 我差不多为每个人都有考虑
I’ve got my concerns about pretty much everybody, Linc.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean?
是的
Yeah.
我只是厌倦了
Mostly, I’m just tired.
厌倦了做选择
Tired of choices
考虑后果
Consequences.
我只想快点结束 就在今晚
I just want this to be over tonight.
我们加油干吧
Let’s do it.
当你在跑步(注 双关语 也作逃亡)之时
When you’re on the run,
你一直盯着自己的肩头看
You’re always looking over your shoulder,
听着警报声
Listinenfor the sirens,
彷徨于
Wondering if that
漂亮姑娘是否有盯着你看
Pretty girl across the street is staring at you
因为她需要你
Because she wants you,
或者就是你被通缉了
Or because you’re wanted.
你改名换姓
You change your name,
改头换面
The way you look
抛弃过往的一切
And leave everything you ever knew behind.
包括你爱的人
And the ones you love,
他们是你必须回报的人
They’re the ones who have to pay.
是他们在外面等着你
That’s what’s waiting for you on the outside.
这就是我不能带上你的原因
That’s why I couldn’t bring you on.
因为这一切不会有什么好下场
Because nothing good can come of this.
继续呆下去会有什么好下场?
Can anything good come from staying in?
这需要你自己做决断
It has to be your decision.

I
我不能对你负责
I cannot be responsible for you.
你无需对我负责
You won’t have to be.
你♥爸♥还保留着上次给你的电♥话♥号♥吗?
Does your father still have that phone number I gave you?
我想是的
I think so.
好吧 让他给我兄弟打电♥话♥
Well, tell him to call my brother
如果他想知道明天去哪里接你
If he wants to find out where to pick you up tomorrow.
这就是说
Does that mean
就是说如果一切顺利的话
It means if a million things fall into place
我明天就能见到我爸爸了
I’m gonna see my father tomorrow.
别让任何人看到你打电♥话♥
Don’t let anyone see you with that phone.
迈克 我想我们搞定了
I think we did it, Michael.
我相信都准备妥了
I believe we’re ready.
洞虽然有点湿 但是可以上了
She’s a little wet, but she’s ready.
让我想到了出去后
Makes me think of the first thing
第一件要干的事情
I’ll do when we’re gonna get out.
有谁知道西班牙语”别开枪”怎么说?
Just, does anybody know what’s spanish for”don’t shoot”?
No dispare (注 西班牙语 别开枪)
No dispare.
“No dis”什么?
No dis what?
放松点 没人会被射杀的
Just relax. nobody’s gonna get shot.
别紧张
Just don’t panic.
林肯一切断电源 我们就走
As soon as Linc cuts the power, we go.
那怎么对付巡逻吉普车怎么对付?
What about the jeep patrol?
已经解决了
Taken care of.
那后备发电机呢?
What about the backup generator?
后备发电机
Backup generator?
没人提及过呀
Nobody said anything about
在后备电源恢复供电前
There’s a lag from when the power
会有个真空期
Cuts out to when the nerator kicks back in.
这个真空期有多久?
Well, how long a lag are we talking about here?
30秒钟
30 seconds.
你认为我们30秒钟能跑出去?
You expect us to run in 30 seconds?
灯一熄灭 我就出发
As soon as the lights go out, I’m gone.
去不去随你
With or without you.
朋友 求你了
Please, my friends.
他们还在等着我呢
They’re expecting me and
兄弟 我有个坏消息
I have some bad news, Jorge
我们今天付不了你工钱了
We won’t be able to pay you today.
没关系 我可以等
That’s fine. I-I can wait until
当我们结账处理的时候 查到你身份
When we ran your identification through processing
发现了个小问题
we found a slight problem
什么问题?
What kind of a problem?
你有赦免令才免于被拘捕
You have warrant out for your arrest.
就现在
Now.
行动
Let’s go.
下车 快
Off the bus now
都下车
Get off the bus
只要灯一灭 我们就准备好离开
As soon as the lights go out, we got to be ready to move.
这小兔崽子来这里干什么?
You want to tell us what the hell the taquito’s doing down here?
-他和我们一起走 -我可没答应
He’s coming with us. I don’t think so.
这不管你的事
That’s not up to you.
我觉得我该管
I should I think.
你居然还瞎折腾
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
我们已经另外做好了打算
See, we made up our own decision here.
因为时间
Well, with the time frame
是这样的短暂
Being so short and all,
我们觉得先走一步 会好很多
We’d feel a whole lot better about things if we go first.
你会怎么做 杀了我?
What are you gonna do, kill me?
不 不会 听着 如果我们不先走
No, no. see, if we ain’t first,
-他也根本走不了 -行了
He’s not going at all all right.
够了
All right just
听着 我可以解释这一切
Look, I think I can explain all this.
如果你让我去车里取文书的话
If I could just get some paperwork from my car
你哪儿也去不了
You’re not going anywhere.
听明白了吗?
Understand?
好吧
All right.
好吧 走 走啊
All right, go. just go.
快走啊
Just go.
人不为己 天诛地灭是吧?
Every man for himself, right?
你也想排队上去 是吧?
You want to move up in line, too?
不 我会守在最后
No, I think I’m gonna stay back he.
我只是不愿意把后背暴露给任何人
I just don’t want to turn my back on anybody.
30秒钟时间
30 seconds.
快走
Go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!