除非你已经准备好要跟着他了
Unless you’re already with him.
你害怕了 苏珊
You scared, Susan?
我看起来害怕了吗 林肯
Do I look scared, Lincoln?
拔出这样的东西
To pull something like this
你绝望了?
You desperate?
你最好别跟我作对了
You need to stop fighting with me.
如果你真的明白
If you really understood
究竟发生了什么 你就会知道
What was going on, you would know that
我们都不是坏人
We’re not the bad guys.
不能耍我
Could’ve fooled me.
你就没有过
Haven’t you ever done
为了一个正确的理由做错事吗
The wrong things for the right reason?
正确的理由是什么 苏珊
What are the right reasons, Susan?
惠斯勒为什么就那么重要
What is it abo Whistler that’s so important.
我可以告诉你
I could tell you.
但是然后我就要杀了你
But then I’d have to kill you.
反正你不管怎么样都要那么做的
You’re gonna do that anyway.
如果惠斯勒给我们想要的
Whistler gives us what we want,
也许我就不会了
Maybe I won’t have to.
林肯来电♥话♥了
Linc called.
他们在路上了
They’re on their way.
我搞定他们
I figured them out.
坐标
The coordinates.
我来处理
I’m gonna hand them over.
我想你应该知道
I thought you should know
所以你可以做好一切预防
So you can take whatever precautions you can.
如果
What if, uh
如果你给他们错的坐标
What if you give them the wrong coordinates.
这就会给我们赢得更多的时间
It might buy us some more time.
林肯就可以带索菲亚安全离开
Maybe Linc can get Sofia to safety.
就像他对莎拉一样
Like he did with Sara?
很抱歉
I’m sorry. i
我不是故意的
I didn’t mean to.

I, uh
我只是不知道该做什么
I just don’t know what else to do.
我做了不对
I’m damned if I do.
不做也不对
I’m damned if I don’t.
不可能赢的
There’s way to win.
这不是关于胜负了
It’s not about winning anymore.
这是关于生存
It’s about surviving
如果放弃了
Which is not the same
后果不同
As giving up.
但是你可以温文尔雅的走
But you can go gracefully.
很荣耀
There’s honor.
去保护你爱的人
Protecting the ones you love.
荣耀太奢侈了 我们都负担不起
Honor’s a luxury men like us can’t afford.
你能跟我保证今晚一定会成功吗
Can you promise me we’ llmake it out of here tonight?
不耍花样
No games.
你能真诚的跟我保证吗
Can you honestly promise me?
我可以跟你保证我会尽我所能
I can promise you I’ll do everything in my power.
我希望那够用
I wish that were good enough.
如果你做了
If you do this
如果你给了那些他们想要的
If you give them what they want
就统统失败了 我们就什么都不是了
Everything that’s been lost
怎么了
what’s up?
没事儿的
take it easy
好的
okay
没问题
no problem
是的 我想要找孟赫斯警官 谢谢
yes,i’d like to speak to Officer Monjares,please
孟赫斯 有你的电♥话♥
hey Arturo -phone for you
我能跟你说几句话吗
can I talk to you for a minutes
我有点着急
I’m kind of hurry
我要去别的地方
I got some place to be
要去哪里
where’s that
我的朋友今晚要走
Friends of mine are moving tonight
他们需要我的帮助
and they need my help
告诉他们你会晚点到
tell them you’re gonna be late
我们走吧
Let’s go
快走
walk
惠斯勒 有访客
Whistler,you have a visitor
whisler 有访客
whisler,you have a visitor
他要把东西给他们
He’s gonna give it to them.
没事儿 我一分钟以后去看你
Relax. I’ll see you in a minute.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
迈克·斯科菲尔德 有访客
Michael Scofield,you have a visitor
迈克·斯科菲尔德 有访客
Michael Scofield,you have a visitor
我猜
I suppose
现在这个时候自我介绍显得很重要
Introductions are unnecessary at this point.
你在这里干什么 格雷琴
What are we doing here, Gretchen?
我们来这里道别的
We’re here to say good-bye.
我保证 亲爱的
I promise you, sweetheart,
他们不会再伤害你了
They’re not going to hurt you anymore.
你有没有坐标 詹姆斯
Do you have the coordinates, James?
-有的 -很抱歉
Yes. I’m sorry.
我试着逃跑
I tried to run away
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
是我的错
It’s mine.
当我找了这个工作
When took this job,
我就知道他们不是好人
I knew they weren’t good people.
我只是不知道他们有多坏
I just didn’t know how bad they were.
一切都发生了
And everything that’s happened
都是因为我
It’s all because of me.
对此我非常抱歉
And for that I’m truly sorry.
坐标
The coordinates.
你就先忘了这些吧
Just pass them through.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我在买♥♥一些善意
I’m buying some goodwill.
你买♥♥了她的葬礼
You’re buying her funeral.
你知道我手里有
You know I have
你们想要的 我会给你们剩下的部分
What you need.
然后我会给你剩下的部分
and then I’ll give you the rest
但是只能在我了解到
But only after I know
索菲亚 lj
That Sofia, that lj,
还有站在这里的这些人
And that these men here
都安然无恙
they’re all safe.
你听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
詹姆斯
James
一切都会好起来的
Everything’s gonna be all right.
我好感动噢
I’m impressed.
看上去渔夫也会玩煽情
It seems our fisheanrmgrew himself a
你真能以她的生命为代价
Can you really trust these men
相信这些家伙?
With her life?
是的
Yeah.
没错 我相信是的
Yeah, I believe I can.
好吧 詹姆斯
All right, James.
但还有些关于时间的问题
But there’s been some confusion
最后通牒的时间变了
About the timing of things last-minute changes,
还有
Et cetera.
我得把这事和所有牵连的人说清楚
I’m gonna make this clear for everyone involved.
如果到时间 我还没有
If time runs out and I don’t have
拿到另外一半坐标的话
The second half of those coordinates,
LJ还有那小妞
Lj and the senorita
都得死
Stop breathing.
说再见吧 宝贝
Say good-bye, sweetheart.
林肯 林肯
Lincoln Linc
别傻了 林肯
Don’t be stupid, Lincoln.
我帮了你的忙了
I’ve helped you.
现在轮到你帮我了
Now you help me.
拜托了
Please.
拜托把我们带出去
Just get us out of here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!