听着 就算能够搞定这些灯光
Listen, even if you get this worked out with the lights,
你打算怎么对付那些巡逻车
What are you gonna do about the jeep patrols?
我们必须要冒这个险
We’re just gonna have to take our chances.
也许不用了
Maybe you don’t.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah, I’m fine.
LJ在哪?
Where’s lj?
安全的地方 放松点
Somewhere safe. take a load off.
要来杯喝的吗
Can I offer you a drink?
苏珊 什么事
What’s going on, Susan?
我只是想让大家一起
I just wanted to get everyone together
来商量一下今晚的安排
So we can discuss tonight’s agenda.
或者制订个手册
Maybe nail down a few guidelines.
还是和原来的一样 没有变化
It’s the same as before, nothing has changed.
事实上 我在想
Actually, I was thinking
我们应该带上所有的参与者
We should probably include all the players.
对吗
Don’t you?
你来干吗
What are you doing in here?
放哨
Just keeping watch.
确保没人去下面
Make sure nobody tries to get down to the tunnel.
你在联♥系♥谁?
Who are you calling?
你好 请问是客户服务吗?
Yeah, hi. is this, uh, customer service?
是 我是
Yeah, I’m, uh
我是在巴拿马做建筑工程项目的
I’m a sub working, building down here in panama,
我刚接到一个客户电♥话♥
And, um, we got a clntien-site.
他们问了一些关于
They’re asking questions
我们安装的3210型号♥的发电机
About the 3210 generator we’re installing.
对 没错
Yeah. exactly. um
他们想知道 如果关掉主电源
Anyway, they want to know, if the main power shuts down,
这个发电机会在多久后
How long are they gonna be in the dark,
恢复电力?
Um, before the generator kicks in?
好的 谢谢
Yeah. thanks.
我在线等
I’ll hold.
你真是个说谎高手
You’re a very good liar.
就是这个?
That’s the timing?
不 这是
No, that’s, uh
就这些
That’s it.
非常感谢
Appreciate it.
怎么样?
Well?
我们能搞定
We gonna make it
我们应该有
We should have
刚好够的时间逃走
Just enough dark to make it out.
所有人一起?
With everyone?
你和惠斯勒在一起?
You with Whistler?

Yes.
苏珊有话要说
Susan has got a message.
为什么 让他接
Why? put him on.
是给你的
It’s for you.
你好
Yes?
好的 我去找他 什么现在
All right, I got him. what now?
告诉他 我要他仔细听好
Tell him I want him to listen
接下来的指示
Very carefully to the following instructions.
她要你仔细听
She wants you to listen real care
我听到了
I can hear.
什么指示
Instructions about what?
詹姆斯
James?
是索菲亚吗 她在吗
Was that Sofia? is she there?
是的
Yeah.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
他想知道是怎么回事
He wants to know what this is about.
好吧
All right.
我会告诉他
I’ll tell him.

No
刚 刚刚是
Was was that just
是索菲亚吗
Is that Sofia?
是索菲亚吗?
Is that Sofia?
你有计算出
Have you figured out
正确的坐标了吗 詹姆斯
The coordinates yet, James?
求你了
Please.
差不多了
Almost.
你没有
Wrong answer.

No
我们出来后 我会帮你找到他们的
I’ll get them for you when we get out
我发誓
Of here, I swear.
所有你的承诺 你的保证
All your promises, your guarantees
都是狗屎
They mean nothing.
我已经给了充足的时间你们了
I’m pretty sick of waiting around for you boys
充足的让我都要人头不保了
To screw me over.
今天我必须得到这些坐标
I want those coordinates by the end of the day.

No
必须想个办法
Gotta figure it out.
必须做点什么
Gotta do something.
必须得做点什么了
Gotta do something.
我们都明白你不能就这样把坐标给他们
We both know that you can’t just hand over that information.
为什么 为什么不能
Why? why can’t i?
一旦他们得到他们想要的
Once they get what they want,
他们就没理由继续留着你了
They’ll have no reason to keep you
以及你的女朋友和我的侄子
Or your girlfriend or my nephew alive.
那我要怎么做
So what do I do?
我 我
I, I just,
难道我就让他们折磨索菲亚
I just let them torture Sofia?
我们会想出办法的
We’ll work something out.
我们会搞定的
We’ll think it through.
我已经有办法了
I already have.
惠斯勒
Whistler
惠斯勒 他到底
Whistler. what is
有什么特别的
So special about him anyway, huh?
你认为他和那些想让
You think he has anything to do with why them people
斯科菲尔德死的人有什么关系吗
Wanted Scofield down here in the first place?
这不关我鸟事
It’s really none of my business.
那什么是关你鸟事的 阿历克斯
What exactly is your business, Alex?
你现在想的
Something on your mind?
我只是说
I’m just saying
如果大家要这样讨价还价 互相猜疑
If we needed a bargaining chip,
你认为
Do you think
他真的会帮我们逃出去吗
A sharp stick in that dull limey would help us out?
不是我们
There is no”us.”
你和我
You and me are a lot more
比你想像的更甚 阿历克斯
Alike than you think, Alex.
我们都知道那是什么感觉
We both know how it feels
失去一个挚爱的人
To lose a great love.
杀死一个人
How it feels to kill a man.
现在 我们都在这里玩完了 都是因为迈克·斯科菲尔德
And we both ended up in here because of Michael Scofield.
这将是个正义的惩罚方式
Wouldn’t it be poetic justice if we could just
如果我们还给他
Return the favor?
正义?
Justice, huh?
如果这个世界上还有一点点正义的话
If there was an ounce of it left in this world
你就会和你家里其他人一样
You’d be lying face down in the same unmarked grave
躺在无名坟墓里
As the restof our inbred family.
我们之间唯一的不同 阿历克斯 就是徽章
The only difference between me and you, Alex, is a badge,
而且最后一次我发现 你根本就没有
And the last time I checked, you didn’t even have that,
你可以继续期待你的幸福终点 阿历克斯
So you can just keep on hoping for your happy endings, Alex,
你可以继续蒙着眼罩向前
You just keep on plowing ahead with them blinders on,
但是那些眼罩是
You know, but the thing abouthem blinders is
很难让你向后看
It makes it really hard to watch your back.
一会儿就好了 我保证
It’s gonna be better soon, I promise.
他是对的 如果詹姆斯
He’s right, you know. if James loves you
真有他说的那样爱你 他会给我们想要的
The way he says he does, he’ll give us what we want,
然后呢 你和你的白马王子
And then you and your white knight
就可以骑马而去了
Can ride off into the sunset.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!