越狱?
Breaking out?
不会
No.
为什么在有机会自♥由♥的时候你仍选择留下呢
Why would you choose to stay if there was a chance at freedom?
我认为这就是我们之间的区别
Well, I guess that’s the difference between us.
我愿意偿还我犯下的罪
I’m willing to pay for my sins.
你认为我不愿意?
And I’m not?
这是个不错的问题
That’s a good question.
水进来的很快 同志
Water’s coming down pretty fast up in here, patron.
是啊 我们必须得快点挖
Yeah. we hav to dig faster.
我一直在想
You know, I’ve been thinking.
我们都不应该各为自己
It doesn’t have to be every man for himself.
你和我可以互相帮助
You and I can help each other.
我更愿意找有2个手的助手
If I need a hand, I’ll find someone with a spare.
好吧 我确实
While it’s true I may be lacking
在某一方面少些东西
Something inhe west,
不过我会在另一方面弥补
I more than make up for it in the north.
考虑一下吧
Think about it.
斯科菲尔德让我们到这里来做苦力 奴工
Scofield’s got us down here doing manual labor; slave labor.
我不是奴工
I ain’t no slave.
我是为自己做的
I’m doing this for me.
你觉得 斯科菲尔德在上面干什么
Why do you think Scofield’s up there
在我们做这些的时候
And we’rdoe here?
他正在计划一些事情
He’s planning something.
我们中间谁没有自己的打算?
Who among us isn’t?
那是什么
What the hell is that?
好吧 我们就卸在这边
Ok, let’s unload it here.
帮忙把车推出这块泥潭
Make the animals walk through the filth
过来
Come here.
一起推
Let’s go.
很好 走起来
Good. Good Keep going
没事了
We’re good.
我们安全了
We are all right.

Yeah.
你好 林肯 好久不见
Hello, Lincoln. long time no see.
还没有多久
Not long enough.
我在想
I was thinking that we could
我们可以私下聊聊
Have a little chat in person.
确保我们对于今晚发生的事情
Make sure we’re all on the same page
是同步的
About what’s gonna happen tonight.
好的
All right.
30分钟后 在这个地方 我会给你发消息
30 minutes, this location. I’m sending a text.
对不起 什么事?
Sorry. What’s up?
今天是发薪日
It’s payday.
你第一个发薪日
You’re first
你得去领♥取♥支票
You need to pick up your check.
是的 多谢了
Ah si si glacia
稍后见
See you later.
-你好 -嘿 是我
Hello. hey, papi, it’s me.

Hey.
林肯说你需要点帮助
Lincoln said you needed some help.
你对电源了解多少?
How much do you know about electricity?
嘿 你回来啦
Hey, you’re back.
我实在觉得独自在这下面不太舒服
I’m not real comfortable being alone down here with those
那是什么?
What’s that?
掩护 亲爱的 和一些泥浆
Syrup; honey. make a little pile of dirt.
把泥土凝结起来
Gather some dirt.
斯科菲尔德说我们出去以后
Scofield said we got to make
必须找个东西掩盖洞口
Something to cover the hole once we get out.
当灯光再亮起来的时候
So when the lights go back on
就会象没有人离开过那一样
It’s gonna look like nobody ever left.
快干 把泥土和匀
Go ahead. spread it around.
我在想
I was thinking
我们应该是一起的 你知道吧?
We should be a team, yoknow?
不只在越狱过程中 以后也是
Not just during the escape, but after.
就像Butch和Sundance(来自一美国电影的好朋友)
Like, like Butch and Sundance.
Butch和Sundance死了
Butch and sundance died.
我的意思是在别的方面类似
Well, I mean in the other parts.
我有个主意
Here’s an idea.
我们先按斯科菲尔德的计划做
We go along with Scofield’s plan,
然后等大家都停下来
And then when everyone stops
休息时 我们就抓住他们
To take a breath, we grab ’em,
布鲁斯 斯科菲尔德 蒂博格
Burroughs, Scofield, Bagwell.
带他们回去接受指控
We take ’em back home to face charges.
我们就成英雄了
Hell, we’d be heroes.
说不定还能写本书
Might even get a book deal.
阿历克斯 我们可以一起写书
We could write it together, Alex.
-怎么样? -卖♥♥书?
How’d that be? a book deal?
是的 她在
Yeah.
布拉德 这样你就满足了?
Gonna make you happy, Brad?
你有更好的主意?
You got a better idea?
没错
Yeah, I do.
你是指和老婆孩子一起?
Something to do with a wife and kid?
对 差不多
Yeah, something like that.
还有多余的位置给我吗?
You got room for one more?
快 阿历克斯
Come on, Alex.
像我这样的人会怎么做?
What’s a guy like me gonna do?
还是先逃出这里再说吧
Let’s just let scofield get us out of here,
然后我们再慢慢盘算这些 好吗
And then we’ll worry about everything else, all right?

All right.
快 再多一点泥土
Come on. a little more dirt.
仔细听着 按我说的做
Listen very carefully and do exactly as I tell you.
你确定不想让林肯做这个?
You sure you don’t want Linc to do this?
他懂的比我懂的多
He knows more about this than I do.
这不是谁懂的多的问题
It’s not about what you know.
而是你在哪工作的问题
It’s about where you work.
既然进了索纳工作 朋友
And as a Sona employee, my friend,
唯一一个不被射杀的原因
You have the unique ability of not getting shot
就是在这里工作
For being here.
你看见那座行政楼了吗
You see the admin building?
看见了
I see it.
进去后往左
Go to it and make a left.
进去往左 明白
To it and left. got it.
另外一边有一条小道
On the other side is a berm.
那里应该有个金属柜
There should be a metal cage.
就是备用电力系统
That’s the backup generator.
好 明白了
Okay, I see it.
别让塔楼的警卫看到你离的太近
Don’t let the tower guard see you get too close.
表现正常一点就行
Just act casual.
听到我说 开始
When I say now,
你就赶紧跑过去躲到后面
You run and duck behind it.
快到了
Almost.
等等
Hold on.
开始
Now
好了
Okay.
好了 在底部
Okay. there should be
应该有铭牌
Some writing near the bottom.
我要知道生产商的名字
I need the name of the manufacturer,
以及设备型号♥ 序列号♥等 所以一切
Make and model number, anything.
好 好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah,
我明白了
I got it, I got it.
是 是普拉纳工业公♥司♥
It’s, uh, it’s, uh, Prana Industrial.
型号♥是3210
Model number 3210.
3210 有客户服务电♥话♥吗
3210. is there a customer service number?
1-800-555-1212
1-800-555-1212.
好 谢了 这些就是我要的
All right. thanks. that’s all I need.
你真的认为今晚能得手吗
You really think you can pull this off tonight?
你真的想知道吗
You want to know the tth?
不 我只是想知道一切都在掌握之中
No, I just want all of it go down smooth.
大家都能得到自己想要的
For everyone to get what they want.
是的 我能做到
Yeah, I do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!