我知道你现在不明白
I know it doesn’t seem like it now,
但其实我是在帮你 送了你一份大礼
But I’m doing you a favor. I’m giving you a gift.
让我继续呆在大牢 是吧
Oh, wow, life in prison.
谢谢了 真是得偿所愿啊
Thank you. I’ve always wanted one of those.
这比四处逃亡要好
It’s better than a life on the run.
我不属于这 我只不过
I don’t belong here. all I did was give a guy
你留在这
You’re not going
对不起
I’m sorry.
为了你好
It’s for the best.
你怎么知道这是为了我好?
How do you know what’s best for me?
都办好了?
Y cuanto me va costar?
好 谢谢
Okay, muchas gracias.
准备好了
It’s good to go.
你知道时间和地点 是吧?
You know where and when to be, right?
如果你不准时出现 我们就玩完了
If you’re not there, we’re screwed.
你没事吧?
You all right?
我很好
I’m fine.
我来取下东西
I’m just going to grab my stuff.
是啊 或许对你和詹姆斯来说 消失是最好的了
Yeah. probably best if you and James disappear.
我知道
I know. I know.
知道在哪见面 是吧?
You know where to meet us, right?
普拉亚布兰克镇 你会在
Playa blanca. you’ll be on the
3-12
3-12.
3-12 那明天见
3-12. we’ll see you tomorrow then.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你也是
You, too.
又是苏珊那娘们
Hey, it’s that Susan chick.
她又找我了
She wants to meet again.
好的
Good.
告诉她一切正常
Let her know everything’s on track.
让她尽可能感到踏实
We want to make her feel as comfortable as possible.
她为何会不踏实?
Why shouldn’t she be?
她明天就能得到她要的人了 是吧?
She’s going to get her guy tomorrow, right?
是的 只要迈克的良知不惹麻烦的话
Well, if Michael’s conscience doesn’t get in the way.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
他有顾虑
He’s having doubts.
关于是否能够尽快逃走
About if he can pull it off?
如果必要的话
About if he should.
但是他一定可以成功的 是吧?
But he’s going to go through with it, right?
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
找给索纳监狱外部的灯供电的电线
Where the power lines connect to Sona’s exterior lights.
如果切除电源以后会有逃亡的机会
If cutting the power out there was an option,
为什么我们没有一开始就这样做
Why didn’t we do that in the first place?
首先 那里的电源不是这里所能控制的
One, the power out there isn’t controlled from in here.
其次 还有那个东西
And, two, there’s that.
每个监狱都有一个后备的发电机
Every prison has a backup generator.
就算我们切断了电源 它们还会再亮
Even if we cut the lights, they’ll just come back on again
立刻
Immediately.
好吧 这是一个严肃和残酷的问题
Well, that’s a big, bloody problem.
告诉勒齐我需要他的电♥话♥
Tell Lechero I need his phone.
计划有变 林肯
Change of plans, Linc.
我们今晚行动
We’re doing this tonight.
今晚? 发生了什么事情 迈克
Tonight? what happened, Michael?
雨 泥土 地道 都是问题
Rain, dirt, tunnel, problem.
-地道还能支持多久? -看情况
How long can it hold?
那要看情况了
That depends
看什么情况?
Depends on what?
根据雨停的时间
When the rain stops.
你说过晚上越狱是不可能的
You said breaking out at night was impossible.
是说过 不过
Yeah, well
告诉我你想怎么摆平这个问题
You want to tell me how you’re going to pull this off?
首先 我需要苏克雷的帮助
For starters, I need to get ahold of Sucre.
苏克雷 你知道我♥干♥什么谋生吗
Sucre, do you know what I do for a living?
我有一个好主意
I have a pretty good idea.
我能读懂人
I read people.
而且你 我的朋友 像是一本多彩的书
And you, my friend, are a coloring book.
我觉得
I think you left
你把这个掉到我的车里了
This in my car.
这个只是 我的意思是
Look. that that was just I mean
不用解释
No. no, no, no, no.
是我的错
My fault.
我猜我给你布置任务的时候
I guess I just didn’t make myself clear
你没有听懂
When I laid out the terms of our arrangement.
所以我现在得再尽可能简洁的讲一次
So I’m going to try again as simply as I know how.
如果有任何事发生
Anything happens
只要是我不希望发生的事情
Anything at all that I wasn’t expecting
那么芝加哥就会少一个
And there will be one less
怀孕的女孩
Pregnant girl in chicago.
你看 迈克和林肯什么也没告诉我
Look, Michael and Lincoln don’t tell me everything.
费尔南多这是你最后一次机会了
Fernando, this is your last chance.
只要你说是或者不是
I want a yes or a no.
那兄弟两人是不是将要把惠斯勒带出索纳
Are the brothers gonna break Whistler out of Sona?
是的
Yes.
而且他们打算把他交给我?
Are they planning on handing him over to me?
是的
Yes.
你希望我先打中玛丽克鲁兹哪个部位?
Where do you want me to shoot Maricruz first,
打后脑还是臀部?
In the bun or in the oven?
好吧
Okay
我听说一件事情
There’s one thing I heard.
是关于迈克的事情 他对 惠斯勒有些担心
It’s Michael. he’s, he’s having some concerns about Whistler.
担心他什么?
What kind of concerns?
关于把他交给你的事情
About handing him over.
你得知道
You got to understand,
上次他越狱带出了一群坏蛋
He broke out some pretty bad guys last time.
我想他自今都没有原谅自己
I think he’s never forgiven himself for that.
他打算把惠斯勒留下?
He’s planning on leaving him behind?
可能吧 我不知道
Maybe. I don’t know.

Shh.
你好 林肯
Hello, Lincoln.
今晚就要行动了
It’s going down tonight.
今晚?
Tonight?
我应该担心吗
Should I be worried?
我一收到消息就打给你了
I called you first thing.
我说的全是真的
I’m being straight up with you.
这真是令人高兴
That’s refreshing.
那晚上见
So I’ll see you tonight.
你对我坦诚 我也会坦诚待你
You show me yours and I’ll show you mine.
今晚就要行动了
It’soing down tonight.
你知道吗
Do you know about that?
我发誓我不知道
I didn’t know, I swear.
滚出去
Get out of here.
怎么样了?
How’d it go?
她找到那个炸♥弹♥了 林肯
She found the bomb, Linc.
那个我们丢在她车里的
The one we put in her car.
她怎么找到的 苏克雷
How did she find the bomb, Sucre?
我不知道 兄弟 对不起
I don’t know, bro. I’m sorry.
这不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
今后我会补偿的
Look, I’llak mit
我发誓
Up to you, I swear.
你可以开始了
You can start now.
迈克在索纳遇到一点麻烦
Michael’s in a bit of trouble in Sona.
什么样的麻烦?
What kind of trouble?
雨停了 这是不是意味着 ?
The rain stopped. does that mean ?
不行 已经对隧♥道♥造成了损坏
No. the damage is done.
我们不能冒险等着
We can’t risk waiting.
有什么有趣的事情吗
Anything interesting?
比如一些公♥司♥想要染指的
Like some coordinates
坐标
The company might want to get their hands on?
如果他们不想让我出去
If they didn’t want me out of here
而且你的侄儿是安全的 你还会这样做吗?
And yourephew was safe, would you still be doing this?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!