上方不太稳固
Brace gonna be tricky
必须弄些支撑物来 不然会塌方
Must get the tunnel properly supported or it will come down to our heads.
苏珊 将会找你要信息
Susan will call you for information
让她来接你 然后进她的车
Make sure sure she picked you up, and get in the car , all right?
这么急电♥话♥约你出来
Eager to call you up
我想你会感兴趣知道这个消息的
Just thought what you want to know
如果你真要走的话
If you really leaving,
请带上我 求你了 我不想待这了
Take me with you, please. I dont want to be here anymore.
你还是不参与的好
You dont want to get inpart with this.
我也无法想信他不和他们合作
There is a part of me that I dont believe he doesnt work with them.
但他是我所爱的人
Cause he is the man I love.
他还要带我去巴黎 我的初行
The man is going to take me to my first trip to Paris.
他不会带你去 我会
If he doesnt take you, I will.
真是令人惊叹啊 看着吧
Impressive blanco, enjoy it
少了后顾之忧了
Now we can settle this back
我们有24个小时来挖隧♥道♥
All right, we got 24 hours to dig that tunnel
照这个样子 得用上3天
You mean you want to take our guys three days to dig it first time
这么说吧 即使真的挖好了
Let’s just say by some America
接下来又如何呢?
We are able to park the dirt,then what?
有办法对付塔楼卫兵?
Have plans to get rid of guards tower?
迈克 惠斯勒说
Michael Mr. Whistler here says
得停停了
You know you got stop less time by clock
我会想办法的
I am still working on that
那女人会忍♥忍♥再多给时间 甚至给我们买♥♥喝的
I like to know this girl could put up with spend any more time and buy us some drinks
我也同意 迈克 大家都累了
I agreed Michael. You know we are all out of energy
我说了这样不行
I just say there is no better.
我说就这样吧
I dont give nos what
大家都忙得散架了还怎么出去?
How could we get out of this hell everyone gonna fall apart
你来么?
You come?
今天不行
Not today.
詹姆斯和我还有很多事要澄清
James and I got a lot things to clean up
但是我不会逼着他这么做
But I dont trying to do with
你有想过要是能回到过去么
You ever wish that you could back time?
想想过去那些有意义的事情
Just remember how I was things make sense
故去三年的每一天
Everyday for last three years.
那是惠斯勒的女友?
Is that Whistler’s girlfriend?
她为什么呆在车里?
Why she’s staying in the car?
因为她以为要明天才能见你
Cause she think she will see you tomorrow.
你还期待着我们有足够的时间?
It’s expecting we have time you getting on
此话怎讲?
And?
你肯定吗?
You sure that was?
我们进展如何?
Where are we?
落后进度 明午后我们应该可以出去
Behind schedule, we should be on the same side by tomorrow afternoon.
你说应该是什么意思?
What do you mean should?
地道应该把我们送去禁入区
The tunnel get us into no mans land,
但却有栅栏 我们需要改道避开塔卫
but it get the fence, we’re going need new diversion for the tower guards.
什么时候
What time?
最好还是白天行动
Daytime’s still our best option.
晚上他们会加强防卫
They double the guards at night.
还有吉普车巡逻?
And the jeep patrols?
是的 呃 还有些别的
Yeah. and, uh there’s something else.
什么
What?
蒂博格加入了 还有马宏
T-bag’s coming. and Mahone.
还有贝里克 还有一个毒贩子
Bellick. oh, yeah, there’s a drug lord, too.
知道么? 跟他们无关
You know what? it’s not about them.
关键是惠斯勒 我们得尽一切办法
It’s about Whistler. we got to do whatever
你不必知道惠斯勒究竟是什么人
You don’t need to know who Whistler is.
那他有多大价值你知道吧 我儿子的命
What about what he’s worth? my son’s life.
惠斯勒并不是解决问题的办法
I justish there was another way to do this.
要救出lj 但不能把惠斯勒交给他们
To save lj without handing Whistler over.
听着 我们没的选择
Look, man, that’s it. there isn’t.
我知道
I know.
听着 你解决隧♥道♥的问题
Listen, you worry about the tunnel,
我会解决守卫的问题
I worry about the guards.
-明天见 -明天见
See you tomorrow. tomorrow.
那些柱子 就尽量用吧
Hey, now, don’t skimp on the braces up there.
如果还要的话 就只管
In fact, if you want to add a little extra, just
这活要干到什么时候啊
You know, we can work on this railroad all
不过没关系
The livelong day, but it don’t matter
反正斯科菲尔德不知道出去后会怎么个情况
If Scofield doesn’t know what happens once
一旦我们出去
We get off the train. once we get
大家就各顾各的
Out of here, it’s every man for himself.
斯科菲尔德不用对我们任何人负责
Scofield’s not responsible for any of us.
是吗?
Is that so?
显然你还不了解他
You obviously don’t know him very well,
大老粗
Shakespeare.
当我们从福克斯河逃出来后
When we broke out of fox river,
他想把我们都给毁了
He tried to screw every one of us.
有一半的人
Half the men ended up either
要么被杀 要么被抓 或者更糟
Dead, captured or worse.
最容易被逮到的人
The guys who are easiest to catch
就是那些四处惹事或者整天哀叹
Are the one’s who spend more time
而不赶紧逃跑的人
Pissing and moaning at each other than running.
给你的唯一建议是
My only advice to you,
传道书第六章13节
Ecclesiastes 6:13.
不要使你自己和你的敌人混在一起
“separate thyself from thy enemies,
多注意下你的朋友
And take heed of thy friends.”
干的怎样了 阿历克斯?
How we doing, Alex?
如果那些柱子能撑的住的话
Well, if those braces hold,
明天的某个时候
We could be to the surface
我们就能到上面了
Sometime tomorrow.
都动动 大家都要保持清醒
Let’s rotate. keep everybody fresh.
欢迎进入矿坑 小白脸
Welcome to the coal mine, canary.
浇什么水啊
Drop what?
别老让你的汗滴到我身上
Don’t drop your body-water upon me like that
不是我的汗 我发誓
Hey, it ain’t coming from me, I swear.
工程师 过来
Engineer, come.
你看看
Look at this.
是碰到水管了还是怎么的?
We hit a pipe or something?
哦 不妙
Oh, no.
那正好是我们隧♥道♥的上方
That’s right above our tunnel.
撑不到明天了
That’s not going to hold till tomorrow.
该怎么办?
So what do we do?
今晚就走
We leave tonight.
今晚?
Tonight?
你不是说过晚上不可能成功
I thought you said a nighttime escape was impossible.
如果继续下雨 隧♥道♥又会坍塌
If the rain keeps up, the tunnel will collapse again,
到时就前功尽弃了
And that’ll be the end of it.
你就死定了
It’ll be the end for you.
时间不多的人是你
You’re the one on a deadline.
那万一在我们出去的时候坍塌呢?
What if it gives out whilwe’re inside?
我们岂不是都被活埋了
We end up like buried treasure.
要不想去 那就滚
You want out, get out
听着 要是没有大家齐心协力
Look, you’re not pulling this off tonight
你今晚也出不去
Without all of us working around the clock.
同样的 没有他的计划
And none of us
我们大家也都出不去
Are ever making it out of here
所以 如果你能够
Without his plan, so if you tell me
想出一个今晚出去的办法
That you can figure out a way how to do this at night,
那么我们都会和你一起努力
Then i we can figure out a way
想办法及时挖好隧♥道♥
How to get that tunnel dug in time.
开始挖吧
Let’s start digging.
你是不是掉了东西
I think you dropped something.
我在旧报纸上读到了
I’ve read in old newspapers that make it to sona
美国人是如何要别人去遵守自己所丢弃的标准
How americans hold others to standards they ignore.
美国人认为别人都不该有权力 除了他们自己
How they think no one should have power but them.
我告诉别人 这不是真的 但其实就是真的
I tell everyone it’s a lie, but I see it’s true.
我知道你要走了
I know you’re leaving.
那我想 我为你做了那么多
And I think that after everything I’ve done to help,
你居然不带上我 你太无♥耻♥了
I think it sucks you’re not taking me with you

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!