好的 你待在这儿
Okay,you need to stay here.
我去买♥♥点东西 好吗?
I got to get something,all right?
不要乱走
Don’t move.
从这里你能回家吗?
can you get home from here?
可以 就两个街区远
Yeah,I’m two blocks away.
如果他不带你去巴黎 我会的
If he doesn’t take you,I will.
给你 擦擦这个
Here. Use this.
-谢谢 -擦那里
-Thanks. -Right there.
你知道吗 你总是让我证明我是个渔夫
You know,for all the times you wanted me to prove I was a fisherman,
我也应该问问你是不是真的工程师
I should have been asking if you were a real engineer.
我们中的一个也许也会被埋在下面
That could’ve been one of us buried down there.
下次我会做的好一点的
I’ll do better next time.
我下去把那些支架修复一下
I’m gonna go back down and try to salvage some of those braces.
好 我和你一起去
Yeah,I’ll go with you.
下次不会这么容易了
Never gets any easier.
斯科菲尔德 有访客
Scofield,visita.
斯科菲尔德 有访客
Scofield,visita.
三年来我在索纳干所用工作的报酬
All the side jobs I do at sona for three years.
我都存了起来
I save all of my money.
这里有173块
It’s $173.
如果你真的要越狱 这些就都是你的
If you’re really leaving,it’s yours.
只要你带我一起走 好吗?
Take me with you. Please?
我不想再待在这里了
I don’t want to be here anymore.
你不会想参与这个的
You don’t want any part of this.
你有新计划了 还是我们得从头再来
you got a plan or are we back to square one?
我有计划
I have a plan.
很好 我在外面也有动作
Good,’cause I got something cooking on the outside.
我不会再让事情失控了
I ain’t walking into a buzzsaw again.
你和里面那些家伙相处的怎么样了?
How you dealing with the animals in here?
事实上 感觉越来越像一个家了
Actually,it’s starting to feel like home.
惠斯勒还想让你们相信他是渔夫吗?
Whistler still pretending he’s a fisherman and all this?
什么意思?
Why?
索菲亚在他另一个公♥寓♥找到了一本护照
Sofia found a passport in one of the apartments he kept.
上面的名字是格雷·米勒
Name’s gary miller.
真意外啊
I’m shocked.
他是一个骗子 迈克尔
Guy’s a fraud,michael.
就我所知 斯科达尔那里连鱼都没有
As far as I know,there ain’t fish in scottsdale.
那么 如果他不是渔夫
Well,if he’s not a fisherman
他又是什么呢?
what is he?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!