高兴了吧?
You like that?
住手
Stop it.
是斯科菲尔德
Scofield
斯科菲尔德在里面
Scofield’s in there.
锁住了
It’s locked.
开门
Open the door.
我没密♥码♥
I don’t have the combination.
我说了 开门
I said open it now.
我开不了
We can’T. We can’T.
开门
Open it now.
我没密♥码♥
I don’t have the combination.
你的人在我手里
Hey,I’ve got your man out here.
不开门的话 他就倒霉了
If you don’t open the door,he’s the one who’s going to pay the price.
我还用得着他
I need him alive
你见到他们了
You saw those guys.
你觉得他们会怎么处理我们?
What do you think they’ve got planned?
你们在考验我的耐心
All of you is trying my patience.
你的建议呢 艾力克斯?
What do you suggest,alex?
我们得准备好
Let’s be ready for them.
时间到了
Time’s up.
还想再来吗?
You want another one?
那你最好说服他们
Then you better be persuasive.
迈克尔
Michael.
别开门 他有
Don’t open the door He’s got a gu
你会告诉我这是干吗用的吗?
Are you going to tell me what it’s for?

No.
因为怕我告诉詹姆斯?
Because you think I might tell james?
因为你没必要知道
Because you don’t need to know.
不会有事的
It’s going to be all right.
-顺利吗? -不错
-How’d it go? -Good.
照你说的 我说了些她想听的话
I to her what she wanted to hear,just like you told me.
就这么简单?
That it?

Yeah.

Cool.
你给她打电♥话♥ 说有情况
Listen,I want you to call her up,tell her you’ve got some information.
确保她来接你 上她车 好吗?
Make sure she picks you up,and get in the car,all right?

Okay.
都还好吗?
Is everything okay?
嗯 为什么这么问?
Yeah. Why?
她有点不安
She looks upset.
我晚点再给你电♥话♥
I’ll call you later.
弄了点工具 迈克尔
Got something down here we can use,michael.
如果他们进来
If they come through that door
直接往这里戳
you hit ’em right here.
拿着
Go ahead,take it. Go ahead.
会穿透心脏
It’ll puncture the heart.
你把斯科菲尔德藏在你屋里?
you were hiding scofield in your room?
看看 权力已经让你疯了
Look at you the power make you mad already.
来吧 诺曼 上
Come along,norman.******
什么急事?
What is so urgent?
林肯买♥♥了把枪
Lincoln bought a gun.
我 我问他想干嘛 他不说
I I asked him what he planned on doing with it,but he wouldn’t answer.
所以我 我觉得你可能想知道
So I just I just thought you might want to know.
如果还有情况 我会再找你的 行么?
If anything changes,I’ll get back to you,okay?
那天你和林肯在大厅里的小口角
You know,the other day when you and lincoln had your little spat in the lobby and you
你心烦意乱 觉得自己被抛弃了 去了街对面的酒吧
all distraught and jilted went across the street to the bar,
一个愤世嫉俗的人会觉得这是事先安排好的
a cynic might think that was staged.
我就是这样的人 甜心
I’m a cynic,sugar.
你是不是磕药了 甜心
You’re high,sugar.
你们差一点就骗了我
If it’s any comfort,you guys almost pulled it off.
一个波多黎各人和一个傻大个 你们真的让我信以为真了一会儿
The puerto rican and the gorilla you really had me scrambling there for a minute.
如果你不需要我帮助 那好 我不玩儿了 行不行?
Hey,if you don’t want my help,fine,I’m out,okay?
在我给你的支票上有个小东西 叫做查询号♥
It’s a little thing called a tracing number on the check I gave you.
很明显 你的金融知识掌握的还是不够啊
Apparently your extensive expertise in banking failed you that day.
你匆匆忙忙把所有25000块汇给了
You promptly wired all 25 k to
在芝加哥的玛丽克鲁兹·德尔加多
maricruz delgado in chicago at 123
勿害我大道123号♥
please don’t hurt me lane.
-我发誓 如果她出了什么事 -如果什么?
-I swear to god,if something happens to her -if what?
什么 混♥蛋♥?
What,jackass?
你最好回去给我搞点有用的信息
You’re going to go back there and you’re going to get me some real information,
不然玛丽克鲁兹就要身首异处了
or maricruz and her head are going to part ways.
滚出我的车
Get out of my car.
马上
Now.
嗨 小白脸
Hey,blanco.
我抓到了你的好伙伴勒切罗
I got your good buddy lechero here.
你干嘛不去敲敲门 好让他知道你来了?
Why don’t you give it the secret knock so he know’s you,huh?
密♥码♥
The combination.
你怎么会以为我有密♥码♥?
What makes you think I have the combination?
照他说的做
Just do what he says.
你还要显摆这东西多少次阿?
How many times you gonna pull that little thing out?
当我觉得必要的时候
As many times as I feel necessary.
你觉得它能让你更强大吗?
What,you think it make you look strong?
它只能放大你的怯懦
All it does is magnify your weakness.
真有趣 我现在倒觉得更安全了
funny,I’m feeling pretty secure right about now.
快说 密♥码♥ 老不死的
Now,the combination,old man.
我们不会再问一遍
We’re not asking again.
萨米
Sammy
我要开门了
I’m opening the door.
迈克尔 不要
Michael,do not open the
放下武器
drop ’em
我说 放下武器
Drop them,I said

Now move
你要和他一起越狱?
You’re escaping with him?
我打算告诉你这一切的 布瑞达
I was gonna tell you all about this,bredda.
只是从来没有说出来 是吗?
It just never came up,eh?
拿去吧 这是你的了
Take it. It’s yours.
这个隧♥道♥ 越狱的计划 所有的东西
The tunnel,the escape plan,everything.
我们可以一起走
We can go together.
我要拿走你的所有东西
I’m taking everything you got.
但是你哪儿也去不了
But you ain’t going nowhere.
你们是怎么挖出这个洞的
How you finishing up this hole?
答应我 你会带惠斯勒走
Promise me you’ll take whistler with you.
你在和我讨价还价?
You making demands on me? Huh?
我了解
I understand
为什么你要杀我 但是他什么都没做
why you’re going to kill me,but he’s done nothing wrong.
带他一起走 我会告诉你一切需要知道的事
I’ll tell you everything you need to know,just take him with you.
你会需要他的
You need him.
是他一个人策划了这一切
He’s the only one who figured this one out.
别担心 我会照顾好你朋友的
Don’t you worry,I’ll take care of your friend.
好吧
All right.
首先 你们要继续搭一些 能支撑住隧♥道♥的支架
First,you need to keep building braces to support the tunnel as you go.
你怎么做的?
How you do that?
惠斯勒会做给你看的
Whistler can show you how.
看上去你只是用了这些箱子上的木框
Look like you just make some wood squares from these boxes here.
就象我说的 惠斯勒会做给你看的
Like I said,whistler can show you.
到地表还有多远?
How much further to the surface?
不远了
Not far.
看上去不到十英尺了
Can’t be more than ten feet.
不错啊 小白脸
Impressive,blanco.
很可惜你不能享受这个了
too bad you won’t be around to enjoy it.
我们会被耽误多久?
how long is this going to set us back?
如果有警卫在无人区看到这个塌陷的大洞 我们就真的有麻烦了
What’s gonna set us back is if the tower guards are looking at a giant sinkhole out in no man’s land.
迈克尔?
Michael?
-一切都好 -对
-We’re good. -Yeah.
一切都好
We’re good.
一切恢复原状了
Back in business.
我要加入
I’m in.
为什么 就因为你被狠狠的揍了吗?
For what,getting your ass kicked?
不让我加入 我就到屋顶上把一切都抖出来
I’m in or I shout it from the rooftops.
算你一个 勇士
You’re in,champ.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!