没了 没了 没了
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
We got to call off the fight.
必须叫停单挑
No,that’s an impossibility.
不 那不可能
No,no,no,you don’t understand
不 不 不 你不懂
There’s got to be more acetone around here.
这里应该还有丙酮啊
No,that’s it
没了 就这些
I can’t go against sammy straight up
我不能赤手空拳打萨米啊
I’m a dead man
那我死定了
If you don’t kill him,we are all dead.
如果你不打死他 咱们都会死
this isn’t the best neighborhood.
看起来不妙啊
I’ve been in a lot worse.
我经历过的比这糟多了
Just stick close.
走近点
Osberto?
奥斯伯特?
Si.

You want to do this?
你要这样吗?
縏iene el dinero?

Yeah,yeah,I got it.
是 我有
緿onde esta?
在哪里?
“Where is the money?”
“钱在哪?”
*****
我要看货
I want to see the product.
“先给钱”
“Money first.”
给我看货
Show me the stuff.

El dinero
林肯 求你了 咱们走吧
Lincoln,please,let’s get out of here.
叫他别浪费我时间
Tell him to stop wasting my time.

No.
告诉他
Tell him.
哦 天哪
oh,my god
大号♥?
Big?
重型?
It’s grande?

Si.
问他怎样遥控引爆
Ask him how do i trigger it by remote.

boom.
“拨1-1 发送”
“Dial one-one,send.”
1-1 发送?
One-one,send?

yeah
拜拜
Adios.
拜拜
Adios.
祝你好运
Buena suerte.
你怎么不告诉我你要买♥♥炸♥弹♥?
Why didn’t you tell me you were gonna buy a bomb?
告诉你 你就不会来了
You never would have come otherwi
我们需要锯子
we need that saw.
你看 我是个渔夫
You know,uh,I am a fisherman.
真的
I am.
只不过牵涉的比我告诉你们的还深一点
I’m just maybe a little bit more connected than I’ve let on.
我觉得这个可以
I think this is gonna work.

Yeah.
我租船 真的
You know,I run charters,just like I said
很多年了
I have for years.
但突然间 那个黑发美女格雷琴·威尔
Then one day,that brunette,gretchen well,
她问我想不想包给她公♥司♥干
she asked me if I wanted to be exclusive to her corporation,right?
以她给的钱看
And,uh,well,with the money she was offering,
我知道不是捕三文鱼那么简单
I had a pretty good idea she wasn’t just trawling for salmon.
你们俩还有交情啊
So you two have history.
自从那第一份工作起 她就是我生命中彻头彻尾的噩梦
Yeah. And she’s been an absolute nightmare in my life ever since that first job.
艾力克斯 我要门楔
Alex,I need a wedge.
门楔
Wedge.
他们要送的东西我已经送到了
Look,I took ’em where they wanted me to take ’em.
我得搞明白这些坐标 带回去
I have to figure out these coordinates and I have to take them back there.
别再自寻其辱了
Quit embarrassing yourself.
什么?
What?
我们不是酒吧里的妞 任你钓
We’re not two chicks at a bar you’re trying to pick up.
-除非你想听? -不
-Unless you need to hear this? -No.
好的 行
All right,good.
你为他们工作
You work for the company.
你逃出去之后
And when you break out of here,
你还得听命于他们 没别的了
you’re gonna do whatever the company asks you to do,period.
他们在利用我 就像在利用你们一样
Well,they’re using me just like they’re using you.
很好 很高兴你告诉我了
Good,I’m glad you shared that with me.
我们还是开工吧
So why don’t we go back to work?
行么?
How’s that sound?
让那些白♥痴♥自己窝里斗去吧
Let those idiots chickenfoot themselves all they want,huh?
但是如果有人想找我们麻烦
But if one of them tries to use it on us
你不用非跟他动手
you don’t have to fight that guy.
这是我的告别演出
It’s my farewell tour.
剩下的那些都不行
the rest of those pieces are no good.
我们需要那些工具 迈克尔
We’re going to need those tools,michael.
我猜我们只能干等了
I guess we’ll just have to wait.
那本书 就是一堆坐标 对吧?
That book of yours it’s just a bunch of coordinates in there,right?
也有别的东西
Among other things.
那你不会介意
So you wouldn’t mind.
就是一堆数字 日期
It’s just a bunch of,uh,numbers and dates.
“大门”
“Gate.”
大门网业公♥司♥
Gate netting company.
我在那儿租渔网
That’s where I rent my trammels.
“惊逃”
“Stampede.”
我朋友的渔船
That’s my buddy’s cape islander.
这跟我们有什么关系?
And this is important to us how?
因为你们看错人了
It’s important because I’m being accused of being someone I’m not.
我不想行动的时候 斯科菲尔德又把我甩了
And I don’t want scofield ditching me once it’s time to leave
他谁也不会甩了
he’s not ditching anybody.
就算甩人 他也会先甩掉我
If he could have gotten rid of anybody,he would have gotten rid of me.
如果他想逃离本市
And if he tries to leave the city he knows that
他知道在他出市之前 我们就会把他供出去
we’re gonna turn him in before he gets out of the city.
我上楼去找勒切罗和器材
I’m going upstairs to find lechero and his equipment.
我跟艾力克斯一起去
I’m with alex.
给我行吗?
Do you mind?
好像上面有人
Sounds like someone’s up there.
如果勒切罗被困住了 我们也逃不出去
If lechero gets stranded up there,we’re not getting out of here.
你认为什么时候安全了 觉得安全了 我们必须得去 上去
So when you think it’s safe,or it feels like it’s safe,we got to go,we got to go up.
我们谈论挑战萨米说了几个月了
we’ve been talking about chickenfooting sammy for months.
没人有那个胆
No one had the courage.
有油漆稀释剂吗?
do you have any paint thinner?
油漆稀释剂?
Paint thinner?
鞋油 打火机油 胶水?
Shoe polish,lighter fluid,glue?
你在这儿啊 老大
There you are,champ.
到点了
It’s time.
跺他的脸 布拉德
Stomp his face,brad
这是个天大的误会
You know,this has all been one big misunderstanding.
我不是指萨米
I wasn’t talking about sammy.
是 是他
It was that’s him.
我指的是他
That’s the guy I was talking about.
布拉德 我可没看见”古怪的小胡子””丑得要死的背心”
Yeah,I don’t see no”fruity moustache,”and where’s his”ugly-ass vest,”brad?
别担心 说不定你能赢
Don’t worry,you stand a real chance of winning this one.
你不能整天东躲西♥藏♥的
you cannot just hide out all day.
我还能怎么样 啊?
What else can I do,huh?
我血腥统治了他们一年
I’ve ruled these men for a year with blood.
你觉得他们不想取前任老大的人头?
You don’t think those men want to take the head of the man who wore the crown?
可能吧 但萨米就要砍下贝里克的头了
Be that as it may,bellick is about to lose his head to sammy.
这话也许不中听 但要是那样的话
You may not want to hear this,but once that happens,
我们都很清楚自己的下场
we are both very much hell you are.
斯科菲尔德会爬出洞来 直接撞上萨米
He’s going to come crawling out of his hole and right into sammy’s arms,
我们就再也逃不出去了
and then he and our escape are gone forever.
等等
wait.
拿了工具 立马回去
We get the tools and we come straight back.
快点
Come on
你们想看吗?
You guys want to watch the fight?
等下
You know,chill out.
我给你拿瓶酒
I’ll get you a beer.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!