这样我们就只能选第2个方案了
You wouldn’t last a second in there with sammy.
你和萨米在一起 保证一秒都活不到
Would you?
那你呢?
Then I guess we’ll just have to outsource.
那么我想我们只能让外人来做了
I felt sorry for the guy,
我为那家伙感到惋惜
but you don’t chicken-footan ex-delta force and expect to make it out alive.
但你找一个前三角洲特种兵单挑 那是你自己活该
You’re delta force?
你是三角洲特种兵?
Like chuck norris?
就像查克·诺里斯?
Norris? He wouldn’t have made it through boot camp.
诺里斯? 他连新兵营都捱不过
Ex *****
打扰一下
I see you’re making friends.
看来你在结交新朋友嘛
Hey,once you get the hang of it,this place ain’t so rough.
一旦你适应了这里 就不会感到很难受了
Yeah.
是啊
Too bad.
太遗憾了
Too bad what?
什么太遗憾了?
You were right. We got a little plan going on.
你是对的 我们正在密谋一个计划
But,you know,if you’re putting down roots
但是 如果你想要定居
no,no.
没 没
You were saying
你刚才说
We’re supposed to be out of here in 48 hours.
我们将在48小时内离开这里
Not through scofield.
不能靠斯科菲尔德
You heard the town crier.
你听到萨米叫嚣了吧
College boy’s life is barely worth a case of booze.
那学生仔的贱命连一箱酒都不值
Hence our current conversation.
正因如此咱们才要谈谈
I know how you got your cherry yesterday,
我知道你昨天是怎么赢的
daubing your wraps in acetone,smothering the guy until he passed out from the fumes.
往你的护腕里抹丙酮 把他熏晕
You do the same thing to sammy,and you’re in.
如果你能对萨米这么干 你就加入
Chicken-foot sammy?
鸡爪萨米?
Chicken-foot sammy.
鸡爪萨米
It’s all riding on you,champ.
全靠你了 冠军
Thank you.
谢谢
This shouldn’t take long.
很快就好
What are you getting?
你要弄什么东西?
Supplies.
有用的东西
For?
干啥用?
I don’t want to get caught flat-footed again.
我不想再毫无准备
You know what that means?
明白什么意思吗?
No.

Well,these people obviously have a plan.
那帮人肯定有计划
We’re gonna need one,too.
咱们也得有个计划
Does that plan include screwing over james?
计划也包括干掉詹姆斯?
Is it james or gary miller?
是詹姆斯还是格雷·米勒?
Whatever his name is,there’s a part of me that doesn’t want to believe he works for them
不管他叫什么名字 我不愿相信他是为那些人效力的
’cause he’s the man I loved,the man who went to prison for me,
因为他是我所爱的人 为我进监狱的人
the man who was going to take me to my first trip to paris.
要带我去巴黎初次旅行的人
I haven’t turned my back to that man.
我不能背叛他
Do I have your word that he’s gonna be all right?
你能保证他没事吗?
Yeah.

Now get in.
进来吧
Do I have your word?
你能保证吗?
Yeah,you got my word.
能 我说话算话
Now get in.
上车吧
ed, we’ll be in contact soon. sales are through the roof
艾德 我们即将取得联♥系♥ 价格涨的没边了
hope you’re working on your putting gary
希望你那有所进展 格雷
You nd out?
我刚刚发现
That”sucre”means”sugar.”
苏克雷是糖的意思
Yeah.

So every time I say your name,I’m calling you”sugar.”
所以每次呼唤你的名字 我都叫你甜心
Basically.
叫吧
I like that.
我喜欢那样
Look,I don’t have a lot of information.
听着 我的情报不多
Which,I guess,that’s good news for you,right?
我猜 这对你来说是好消息吧?
You care to elaborate?
你要详述吗?
Lincoln isn’t cooking anything up.
林肯没什么鬼点子
He’s still planning on exchanging whistler for lj.
他仍打算用惠斯勒换LJ
He hasn’t been talking about running any games.
他没提过什么策略
And did he become an eagle scout last night,too?
他昨晚也成了老鹰童子军了?
Lady,he got the message.
小姐 他知道事情的严重性了
He knows he doesn’t have a choice,he has to play it straight.
他知道他别无选择 他只能乖乖听从你们
Look,I could have come up here and made something up just to get paid,but
听着 我完全可以胡编乱造来糊弄你 但
I’m not trying to get on your bad side either.
但是我也不想加入你那一方
You know what?
知道吗?
I believe you.
我相信你
So,I’ll call you if anything comes up.
那 我有事就给你打电♥话♥
Whoa,whoa What am I,a toothless crack whore?
哇噢 哇噢 难道我是个卑鄙无♥耻♥的婊♥子♥?
Sit down.
坐下
I keep my promises.
我信守诺言
Le I work for,they don’t like to deal in greenbacks; it’s just too bulky.
我的上司 他们不喜欢美钞 体积大 不好带
Cashier’s check payable to cash.
银行支票可换现金
Same thing.
一样的
Half now and half when you’re done.
先付一半 事成付清
keep your ears open,sugar.
耳朵机灵点 甜心
alex,come on
艾力克斯 使劲
Hold it steady
举稳当点
I am I am
我不是在举嘛
I’m gonna need a little help here
帮个小忙
I got it. I said I got it.
可以了 我说可以了
That little piece of metal’s gonna hold all this weight?
那一小块金属能承受全部的重量?
All right,let go,let go.
好 放开了 放开
So,how many more are we gonna need before we get to the top?
到顶之前还有多远?
20 maybe.
可能是20
That gets us to no-man’s land.
那就能到禁区了
Then what?
然后咋办?
Helicopter’d be nice.
来架直升机不错
Hey,I was supposed to kill you.
我本应该杀了你
Oh,so you’re not a fisherman?
哦 那你就不是渔夫喽?
They threatened to come after my family if I didn’t kill you and jump on that helicopter,
他们威胁我 如果我不杀了你 进直升机 就杀害我的家人
but I didn’T.
但我没那么做
I’m so grateful.
那我该感谢你啊
So what happened to your family?
那你家出什么事了吗?
I don’t know.
不知道
Maybe I’ll find out if we ever get out of here.
等咱们出来了也许就知道了
Well,it’s a crazy world,isn’t it?
这世界真疯狂啊 是不是?
We all agree on that.
这点 我们算达成一致了
And we have a lot of work to do.
我们有很多活要干
Where the hell is lechero?
勒切罗死哪去了?
Is everything set?
一切就绪了吗?
Huh?
啊?
Is everything set?
一切就绪了吗?
Yeah,no problemo.
是 没问题
Excuse me,sir.
打扰了 先生
Do we come to you if we need the chicken foot?
如果我们需要鸡爪 是不是来找你?
tiger pants.
老虎裤衩
Who you got a beef with?
你跟谁有过节啊?
I don’t know his name.
我不知道他叫啥名字
Some caribbean guy.
一个加勒比人
Stole my wallet a while back.
前一阵子偷了我的钱包
Better think long and hard before you say another word,eh?
你说下个词之前最好考虑考虑
He’s got this fruity little mustache and this ugly-ass vest.
他胡子上有酒味 穿着难看的背心
please,I’m beggin’ ya.
好了 我求你了
in the ring.
格斗场见
15 minutes.
15分钟后
I never thought I’d say this,but I envy you,brad.
从没想到我会说这些 但我羡慕你 布拉德
I’ve wanted to shank that little calypso kid ever since I first met him.
头一次见那个小瘪三的时候就想揍他
I’m not a violent guy by nature,
我生来不是个暴♥力♥的人
but if a man makes me walk around in my grunts for two days
但如果有人烦我超过两天
yeah,that’s greatatjust don’t take too long to finish him off, ok
很好 速战速决
the sooner he’s dead,the sooner we can get on the escape.
他死的越早 咱们越狱越早
No games. I’m in.
不准耍花样 我加入了
You’re in.
你加入了
No,no,no.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!