一个普通的渔夫怎么对 这公♥司♥这么了解?
How does a simple fisherman know so much about the company?
你到底干还是不干?
You gonna do this or not?
干 不过一旦我们出去了 你就是我们的担♥保♥了
Yes,but once we’re out,I consider you collateral.
林肯惹的祸比他解决的问题还多
Lincoln causes as many problems as he solves.
他必须靠自己逃脱 我觉得你可以帮他
He needs to get way,and I think you can assist him.
我只要领先一步 你就能拿到5万
I stay one step ahead,and you get 50 grand.
怎么了?
What happened?
和你说的一样 她来找我了
She came up to me just like you said
给了我一笔钱 叫我在背后说你坏话
and offered me a bunch of cash to talk behind your back.
-那么你还是按计划执行 对吗? -当然
-So we stick to the plan,right? -Yeah.
很好
Cool.
我发现了一本护照
I found a passport.
格雷·米勒是谁?
Who’s gary miller?
我在想办法让我们两个在一起
I’ve been working on a way for us to be together.
詹姆斯 你叫我怎么相信你?
James,how-how can I believe you?
你让我如何再去相信你?
How can I believe anything anymore?
我们找到办法从这儿出去了吗?
we got a way out of this?
我们必须给地道找个支撑物
We need some kind of support brace for the tunnel.
不然呢?
Or what?
不然地道会塌陷 我们会被活埋的
Or the whole thing collapses,and we’re buried alive.
不用找借口了
No more excuses.
帕帕的死都是因为这个美♥国♥佬♥
Papa’s dead because of this yankee.
我要亲手杀了他
I’ll kill him myself *****
除非他从笼子里生还了
if I hav he survived the box.
那又怎么样?
So what?
狱警盯上了斯科菲尔德
The guards went after scofield.
但赢的人是斯科菲尔德
Scofield won.
现在他是这儿的英雄了
He’s a folk hero now.
听着 我和你一样都 非常想把斯科菲尔德干掉
Look,I want scofield dead as much as you,
但绝不会以起义为代价
but not at the cost of an uprising.
你的信
Mail call.
那人是谁?
Who’s that?
是我儿子
That’s my son.
伯格威尔说一切安全
Bagwell gave the okay.
暂时没人
The coast is clear.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
我没想到还能再见到你
I didn’t think I’d see you again.
只要有人走进那笼子里 就会
Once someone goes into the box,it’S
那是一场误会
it was a misunderstanding.
他们想和你谈谈直升机的事 对吗?
They wanted to talk to you about the helicopters,right?
什么直升机?
What h were ****
你们真的打算逃出去?
you really trying to escape?
我不知道你在说什么 我想你自己也不知道吧
I don’t know what you’re talking about,and neither do you.
跟你说个事 伯格威尔跟我们一起走
Just so you know,bagwell’s coming with us.
你当时不在
You were gone.
他有我们需要的东西 我没别的办法
He**** we needed. I didn’t have a choice.
好的
Fine.
那么新的计划是什么?
So what’s the new plan?
-你告诉他了吗? -是的
-Did you tell him? -Yeah.
我要跟着你走
I am coming with you.
我无所谓
Okay by me.
大家都听到了吗? 你听到了吗? 警官
Everyone heau hear that,lawman?
但是你得待在这里
But you’re staying up here.
我想我刚才说的还不够清楚
Maybe I didn’t enunciate myself.
楼下的工作需要两只手
The work downstairs requires two hands.

Hey.
我们需要有人待在外面 以防萨米回来
We need somebody to stay outside in case sammy returns.
我还以为我们没法凿穿这玩意儿
I thought we couldn’t dig through this stuff.
找跟柱子撑住是关键
The bracing’s gonna be tricky.
除非地道有适当的物体进行支撑 不然会全部坍塌下来
Unless the tunnel gets the proper support,it’s all going to come down on our heads.
我们该找些做支撑的材料
We should have the materials for the braces,
但是我们得找把锯子 把它们锯成合适的大小
but we’ll need a a saw to cut them to size.
还要把锤子
And a hammer.
你能帮我们解决这问题吗?
Can you help us out?
好的 交给我吧
Yeah. I can do that.
只有2天
Two days.
如果不行呢?
And if not?
只有2天
two days
古勒莫应该备好了我们需要的一切
Guillermo should have everything we need.
你知道他在哪儿 对吗?
You know where he is,right?
我觉得 呃
I think it’s,uh
在这条走廊的左边
it’s down this corridor on the left.
走到走廊中间部分
Halfway down.
40号♥牢房♥
Cell 40.
沿走廊走 靠左手边 40号♥牢房♥
Down the corridor on the left. Cell 40.
没问题
Okeydoke.
你是不是已经迷路了? 西奥多
Are you lost already,teodoro?
不是
No.
不过迷路的是你
But you are.
越狱 第三季 第10集
This is my room now.
这个房♥间现在归我了
You’re done in here.
这儿已经没你的事了
If you had gone after scofield today,all would have been forgiven.
如果今天你抓了斯科菲尔德 那还可以原谅
This is suicide.
你这是在自杀
Shut up,old man
闭嘴 老东西
I’ll take my chances.
我会碰碰运气
yeah.You think you can run sona?
是啊 你觉得你管得了索纳?
You couldn’t even run shipments from one dock to the other,
你连两码头间运货都办不了
but I still keep you by my side.
但我仍然把你留在我身边
I’ll let you walk out of here out of respect for what you were.
看在你过去的份上 我会让你离开的
Come on
快起来
Get the hell out of here
滚出去
All of you ready to do this?
你们都准备好了?
Until lechero gets back,we should start looking for pieces about four feet in length.
勒切罗回来前 我们得开始找材料了 像这样4英尺长的
I’m running things now
现在开始我是头儿了
Anyone got a p*****.
如果谁有意见
come get it
就自己来领鸡爪
Good.
非常好
First order of business,
第一件事儿
a case of rum to the man who brings me michael scofield
谁带迈克尔·斯科菲尔德来见我 这箱朗姆酒就归他
don’t worry
别担心
we’ll be there with all the cash
我们会带着钱去那儿的
okay? Gracias.
行了吗? 谢谢
Osberto.
奥斯伯特
That’s who you want to talk to.
他是你们要找的人
This guy on the up-and-up?
这个人信得过吗?
The guy I was running things into sona for arranged this,
我给索纳安排的事 是这个人帮忙弄的
so it’s as up as it’s gonna get for this kind of deal.
所以应该信得过
So,yes.
嗯 好吧
Osberto doesn’t speak english,though,so how do you want to work it?
奥斯伯特不会说英语 你怎么办?
I need to meet with susan.
我去见苏珊
I’ll take sofia. She can translate for me.
我带索菲亚一起去 她能给我当翻译
Don’t worry about it.
这点不用担心
So when I meet with susan,what do you want me to tell her?
那么我见到苏珊的时候 你想让我告诉她什么?
Tell her whatever you think she wants to hear.
她想听什么 你就说什么
Just buy us enough time to do our thing,all right?
只要留给我们足够的时间 让我们干活就行 明白了吗?
Home stretch,papi.
最后关头了
Listen,man. I want to thank you for everything.
听着 伙计 我要感谢你 为了所有的事
Oh,linc,please.
林肯 别这么客气
When we get home,I got your back—
等我们到家了 我会照应你的
whatever you need,whatever you want.
你要什么 我都给你
That won’t be necessary.
没这个必要
When I’m back home,I’m a saint.
等我回了家 我简直就是圣人了
I’m not even jaywalking.
连交通规则都不会违反
Osberto. Don’t forget.
奥斯伯特 别忘了
Osberto.
奥斯伯特
Scofield steps outside that tunnel,he’s a dead man.
斯科菲尔德一旦走出那个地道 他就死定了
Far as I can tell,we have two options.
就我所知 我们有两个选择
We can invite sammy on the escape
我们能找萨米一起逃跑
he can go to hell.
他可以去死
Which brings us to option number two.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!