你需要做个选择
You need to make a choice.
勒齐大限在即
Lecho’s days are numbered.
你同意吗?
You agree?
你知道怎么做了吧
Then you know what you need to do.
到目前为止你一直做的不错
You’ve done a good job far.
现在是动手的时候了
Now is the time to make a move.
你要保证
Prove yourself.
回去打开包裹
Go back in and open the package.
他们在这干什么?
What are they doing here?
他们被带到这儿问话
They were here for questioning
好吧
Come on.
咱们走
Let’s go.
监狱总管怎么了
What happened to the general?
早上监狱总管死在在2号♥高速公路上
The general was found dead this morning off highway 2.
你们得回去监狱里了
You’re going back inside.
节哀顺变
I’m sorry to hear that.
他看起来是个好人
He seemed like a nice man.
你回来做什么?
What you doing back here?
你要想出去就给我电♥话♥用用
If you still want to get out of here, I need your phone.
到里面去打
Go inside.
干吗?
What?
LJ怎么样?
how’s LJ?
他很好
He’s fine.
你知道吗 苏珊怒了
You know what? Susan’s not.
他很好? 你确定吗?
He’s fine? are you sure?
确定 我刚刚跟他通了电♥话♥
Yeah. I just got off the phone with him.
你干吗不告诉我事情的进展
Why didn’t you tell me what was going on?
你的计划差点害死他
He could have died because of what you did.
惠斯勒还在我们手上
We’ve still got Whistler.
到目前为止我们很好
As long as we do, we’re okay.
我得走了
I got to go.
看见布兰克了吗?
Hey, did you see Blanco?
他在这里走来走去像是老大
He’s walking around like the landlord.
我想你说过勒齐会照看这里
I thought you said Lechero was going to take care of it?
他会的
He will.
他说过这话很久了
How long has he been saying that?
如果你和勒齐还想像以前那样
Look if you and Lechero want to go around
作威作福 那就试试看
Like an old married couple, fighting this way or that
也许你要在厨房♥里
Maybe you li it in the kitchen.
你小心点
Hey, you be careful.
做点什么吧
Then do something
否则你知道会有什么结果
Or the next thing you know,
你只是斯科菲尔德的一颗棋子
You’re gonna be taking orders from Scofield.
有人什么都不想做了
Some people stop at nothing, huh?
是的
Uh
无论如何
Yeah. whatever.
至少我们回来了
At least we’re back inside.
你想要什么已经显而易见了
Which of course is exactly what you wanted.
是吗?
Isn’t it?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你是在引狼入室
You let the fox into the henhouse.
你放弃格雷琴只有一个原因
The only reason you gave up Gretchen’s name
所以她会卷土重来把你带出去
Was so she could come in and pull you out of the fire.
你想要我放弃她
You wanted me to give up her name.
你知道不会就这样结束的
You know it doesn’t end with her.
我懂
Yeah, I do.
问题在于你怎么办?
The qutions how do you?
一个新来的怎么可能
How does a simple fisherman seem to know
知道这么多关于公♥司♥的事情
So much about the company?
当她回来的时候 她会
When she comes back, and she will
我该说什么
what am I gonna say?
你想不想这样做?
You gonna do this or not?
你可以给她肯定的答复
You can tell her the answer is yes.
不过一旦我们出去了
But once we’re out, I consider
所谓人♥质♥
You collateral
就没有任何意义了
Nothing more.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!