-当然 -酷
Yeah. cool.
我现在就去见她
I’m going to see her right now.
没事了
It’s okay.
我来了
I came back for you.
振作起来 一切都会好的
Come on, now, everything’s gonna be okay.
你不能这样毁了自己
You can’t deprive yourself like this.
滚一边去
G-get out of here.
你还不明白吗
You don’t mean that.
是的 我明白
Yeah yeah, I do.
我明白
I do.
直说吧
Talk straight.
你别老磨唧
You’re not talking straight.
吸毒是死路一条
Withdrawals are the worst way to die.
你会发抖 会流汗不止
You’re going to shake, and you’ll sweat
直到死无葬身之地
Until you evaporate into nothing.
这将是一条痛苦的地狱之路
It’s a long bumpy road to hell.
你想要什么 阿历克斯 想活吗
Is that what you want, Alex? or do you wanna live?
那地狱见吧
See you on the other side.
当你整夜不眠
When you’re up all night
腹泻不止
With diarrhea
跑都跑不动的时候
Running down both your legs
你头发上沾满呕吐物
And vomit is in your hair
可别后悔
don’t come crawling back.
真是漫长的一天
It’s been a long day.
让这一切都结束吧
Let’s just get this over with.
我帮我弟弟带个口信
I got a messe from my brother.
一切都在按计划进行
Everything is going ahead as planned.
真的? 我还以为你们遇到了大的挫折了呢
Really? I would think you’d be facing a major setback.
你了解迈克的
You ow Michael.
总是会有主意
Always has things worked out.
不 我不了解
No, I don’t.
在我看来他总是没事找事
Seems to me he keeps screwing things up.
他做事情可比你想的全面多了
He’s getting things do a whole lot faster than you.
惠斯勒明天出来 对吗
Whistler’s out by tomorrow, all right?
格雷琴·摩根?
Gretchen morgan?
是我
Yes.
监狱总管萨瓦拉 巴拿马警♥察♥
General Zavala, panamanian national police.
-请和我们走一趟 -为什么 出什么事情了
Come with us, please. why? what’s this all about?
-带走 -不 我不理解
Llevenla. no, I don’t understand.
-我不理解 等等
I don’t understand. wait
我和这事无关
I had nothing to do with this.
我和这事无关
I had nothing to do with this
无关
Nothing
你可以否认卷入了
You’re denying that you are involved
索纳监狱的越狱未遂事件
With escape attempts at Sona prison.
我从没到过这儿
I have never been here before in my life.
你没有见过任何关押在这儿的人?
And you’ve never met any of the men incarcerated here
-不 -那詹姆斯·惠斯勒呢?
No James Whistler?
-没有 -你知道我在说什么吗?
No. you know what I’ve been told?
从犯人那里? 可以想象
From prisoners? I can only imagine.
我听说你是
I’ve been told that you are
越狱事件的幕后主使者
The mastermind behind a prison escape
你绑♥架♥了一个男孩做人♥质♥
And that you’ve kidnapped a boy as collateral.
有吗?
Really?
我只是个侨民
Am I an alien?
我犯罪了吗?
Did I shoot jfk?
先生 我不认识詹姆斯 威尔逊
Sir, I have no idea who this James Wilson
-惠斯勒 -是谁
Whistler. is
我只是在这里度假
I’m just here to relax
再一年我就要回国
Before I have to go back to another year
给新来的学生教授社会学课程
Of teaching social studies to freshman idiots.
你是这的观光客?
You are a tourist?
我不是观光客 先生
No, not a tourist, sir.ere?
我乐意把自己当作生命的学者
I like to think of myself as a”student of life.”
生命的学者
“a student of life”?
打开水管
Abre la manguera
他说什么
What did he say?
打开水管
“turn on the hose.”
打呀 打呀 打呀
Fight fight fight
我再给你一次机会
I’m going to give you one chance.
是你策划了索纳监狱的越狱事件吗
Did you order the escape from Sona penitentiary?
是还是不是?
Yes or no?
到底是不是
Yes or no?
貌似你很关心她
You seem concerned for her.
我们的未来在她手里
She holds our entire future in her hands.
所以我在乎
Ah, I’m concerned.
是不是
Yes or no?
不是
No
你证明了一件事
You’ve proven one thing.
这不是你第一次这样做了
this is not your first time.
跟我来
Come with me.
你认识这些人吗?
Do you know either of these men?
我从来没见过他们
I’ve never seen them before.
你撒谎
That’s a lie.
我绝对没有见过他们
I’ve never seen them before in my life.
你什么时候见过她 在哪里?
Where and when have you seen her?
她来监狱探望过他 对吗?
She came to see him in visitation, isn’t that right?
这是你以前的老板吗?
Is this the woman you work for?
是她策划了越狱事件吗?
Did she order the prison escape?
是不是?
Yes or no?
是的
Yes.
好的
All right,
很好
All right.
你是主谋之一?
You’re the one in charge?
不是 我对越狱事件毫不知情
No. I don’t know anything about a prison escape.
我只是个办事的
I’m just the baby-sitter.
按指令行事
I watch the kid.
那他在哪?
Where is he?
在帕洛玛附近
Near Paloma.
2号♥高速公路
Highway 2.
我可以带你去
I can take you.
把他们带回我的办公室
Take them back to my office.
把这个女的带到车里
Put the girl back in the car.
我们准备上路
We’re going on a drive.
是你吗?
Was it you?
是你杀了莎拉?
Did you kill Sara?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea who you’re talking about.
我不会放过你的
I’m coming for you.
万岁
Yeah
好吧
Yes. yes.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
你就是传说中的拳王道格拉斯?
You’re a regul buster douglas, aren’t you?
可这是什么?
Hey, what is this?
为什么把这个塞在鼻子里
How’d you get that up there, huh?

Mm-hmm.
就在这边
Right there.
在这边 他在这
Right there. he’s in there.
在这?
In here?
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我真的非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
希望他没事
I hope he’s all right.
过来接我
Pick me up.
我在小木屋这里
I’m at the shack.
带点毛巾过来
Bring towels.
你好 林肯
Hi, Lincoln.
奥古斯特
Augusto.
见到你太好了
Good to see you.
谢谢你的烟
Yeah, thanks for the cigars.
你没有打开包看看吗
You didn open the package?
我今天没时间看它
I didn’t get around to it today.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!