一个鸡爪 还有一个找你的人
A chicken foot and a man who’s got it comin’.
-谁? -萨米
What man? Sammy.
现在 你准备好 在角斗场打败他
Now, you get well, and you get him out there in that ring,
然后像这样 扭扭脖子
And you do that one, that neck thing.
作为回报
In exchange,
我可以给你所有毒品开销免单
I’m gonna cover all your medical expenses.
对话结束 你自己把握
I’ll tell you what. you take your time.
我现在就拿包去
I’m gonna go get my bag right now,
杀了他 一了百了
Put you out of this misery.
阿历克斯 你是最擅斗的勇士
You’re the best cock in the fight, Alex.
别让我失望
Please don’t let me down.
或许这样你感觉更舒服些
Maybe now you’ll feel more comfortable
愿意告诉我真♥相♥
Telling me the truth.
你和斯科菲尔德合谋的吗?
Are you working with Scofield?
你和斯科菲尔德合谋的吗?
Are you working with Scofield?
是的 我和斯科菲尔德合谋的
Yes yes, I’m working with Scofield.
但是再也没有第三人卷入了
But there’s no one else involved.
俗话说得好 真♥相♥终将
As they say in america, we’re gonna get this story
大白于世
Straight.
我告诉他了真♥相♥
I told him the truth.
我猜想你也这么做了
I suggest you do the same.
是的 我说了
I have.
他什么也没有招供
He’s confirmed nothing
问问那个一直和他碰面的女人的事
Ask him about that woman he’s been meeting with.
并非如你所想那样
That’s not what you think.
我怎想无所谓 要紧的是你知道什么
Doesn’t matter what I think; it matters what you know,
你知道她的名字
And you know her name.
还有他不愿承认的事实
And the fact that he won’t admit it
告诉我在这整件事情中
Tells me that he’s no
-他根本不是无辜的旁观者 -你知道我是无辜的
Innocent bystander in this. you know I am.
那就证明看看 这是离开这的唯一方法
Prove it. ’cause that’s the only way we’re getting out of here.
迈克 这么做就是自杀
Michael, this is suicide
他们会杀了索菲亚
They’ll kill Sofia.
-也会杀了你侄子 -这个人
And they’ll kill your brother’s son. this is the man
可以帮助我们 但是没有名字
Who can help us, and he can’t do anything
他什么也办不到 快说出来吧
Without a name, so tell him
詹姆斯
James
我们没得选
We don’t have a choice.
一切都结束了
It’s over.
格雷琴·摩根
Gretchen morgan.
我不知道她住哪
I don’t know where she lives,
也不知道如何能找到她
I don’t know how you find her.
我只知道她叫
That’s all I know, her name.
格雷琴·摩根
Gretchen morgan.
请再来两杯
Two more of those, please.
我要走了
Uh-uh. I’m gonna get going.
别呀 他不走
No, he’ll stay.
放松点
Relax
是费尔南多吧
Fernando, is it?
我只想和你聊聊
I just want toalk a minute.
单独
Alone.
就这儿么
This right here
就咱们俩在这聊
Is as alone as we’re gonna get.
我听说你和林肯的协议了
I heard about your argument with Lincoln.
你的人真是无处不在呀
You people are everywhere, huh?
现在 你比我更了解他
Now, you know him better
但根据我的经验
Than I do, but from personal experience,
布鲁斯很难对付
Burrows can be hard tndle.
那家伙总是说一套做一套
That man does not like to be told wt to do.
他喜欢指挥周围的每一个人
He sure likes bossing everyone else around.
你也该为自己
You have to start looking out
打算打算了 费尔南多
For yourself, Fernando.
逢场作戏一下吧
Level the playing field.
你该回去向他道歉
All you have to do is go back, apologize,
告诉他你会为了自♥由♥继续跟进
Tell him tha you’ll stay on
一段时间
A few more days for free.
明天或者后天
And tomorrow or the day after,
我会电♥话♥你 咱俩再来喝一杯
I’ll call you, and you’ll meet me for a drink.
作为交换 我会付钱给你
In exchange, I’ll pay.
5万怎么样
50 grand.
我知道你怎么想
I know what you’re thinking,
但我不会要求你做任何事
But I’m not asking you to do anything
从长远看这没什么好处
That doesn’t help everyone in the long run.
我不知道这会有什么帮助
i don’t see how this is helping.
林肯制♥造♥了许多麻烦
Lincoln causes as many problems as he solves.
他需要改变下做事的方法
He needs to get out of his own way, and I think
我想你能帮他
You can assist him.
进一步说
I stay one step ahead,
你会得到5万
And you get 50 grand.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我想你会办到
I think you do.
她就在巴拿马城的某处
She’s somewhere here in panama city.
拜托 巴拿马城有一百万人呀
Aw, that’s not much help in a city of a million people.
这要花多少时间
It could take days, weeks.
我说了 我只知道她的名字
I’ve told you. I only know her name.
-我没有别的办法了 -我有
I have no idea. I do.
我想用下你的电♥话♥
But I’ll need to use your phone.
林肯
Linc.
迈克 你拿什么电♥话♥打的?
Michael what phone are you on?
听我说就行了
Just listen to me.
我想知道下一次你何时何地
I need to know where and when
与苏珊碰面
Your next meeting with Susan b is.
一小时后在加菲尔德酒吧 咋了?
Garfield-price building downtown in an hour. why?
加菲尔德酒吧 一小时后
Garfield-price, one hour.
你能给我带个口信吗?
Can you give her a message for me?
-可以 -告诉她一切都在按计划进行
Yeah. tell her everything is going as planned.
到底怎么了 迈克
What the hell’s going on, Michael?
就这么告诉她就行 林肯
Just give her the message, Linc.
再见
I’ll see you soon.
食物送到了
La comida llego.
你该应战了
You should have listened.
你想把一只鸡脚
Are you going to throw down a chicken foot
扔到泥水里(向我挑战)?
Over a puddle of puke?
你该被修理了
You should have mopped.
废物 还没轮到你
Stumpy, wait your turn, man.
打扰下
Excuse me.
我想向老大勒齐求助
I wanto see patron Lechero, por favor.
你找他有什么事?
What you want to see him about?
他给了我这个
I got one of these from him,
我没怎么着呀
And I didn’t do nothing.
他听不懂
He don’t listen.
决斗会按约定进行
The fight goes on as planned
我们午餐用完了就开始
After we eat lunch.
萨米
Sammy.
你安排的决斗?
You issue a fight?

Yeah.
有什么不妥?
What about it?
这不在你的权利范围内
It’s not your right.
这不是你的地盘
It’s not your place.
也许将会是
Well, maybe it should be.
她到了?
She’s arrived?
我正在路上
I’m on my way.
最好你是对的
You’d better be right.
怎么了?
What happened?
起作用了
It worked.
真的
It did?
对 和你说的一样她来找我
Yeah. she came up to me just like you said
许诺下一大笔钱
And offered me a bunch of cash
让我监视你
To talk behind your back.
那我们还按计划进行吧
So we stick with the plan, right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!