求求你
Please.
他的名字叫LJ
His name is LJ.
他只有16岁
He’s only 16 years old.
什么味道?
What’s that smell?
阿曼多雪茄
Armandos.
这次东西可不便宜
These things ct money.
有人给我的 但是我根本不抽这东西
Somebody gave them to me I don’t even smoke those things.
谁? 我替他
Who? this guy i
带些东西进监狱
Ran some stuff into the prison for, man.
你捎东西进监狱? 比如说什么? 毒品?
You ran some stuff into the prison? like what? drugs?
我不知道 谁知道呢? 他付我钱
I don’t kn. who cares? he paid me.
-你不该继续干那事的 -我明白了 好吗?
You should have quit that job, i I know, okay?
我需要为我的孩子弄点儿钱
I need some cash for my kid.
玛丽克鲁兹没有保险 好吗?
Maricruz doesn’t have insurance, all right?
听着 我刚才看到迈克了
Listen. i I just saw Michael.
-他现在被单独囚禁 -什么?
He’s in solitary confinement. what?
他们把他塞到广场中♥央♥的笼子里
They put him in a box out in the middle of the yard,
让他自生自灭
All by himself.
我无能为力
He can’t do anything.
事情会好转的
It’s going to be okay.
只会更糟
It’s not going to be okay.
我不知道该如何是好
I don’t know what to do, man.
事情已经乱套了
Everything’s just fallen apart.
你在看什么?
What you lookin’ at?
风景
The view.
我不禁发觉
I can’t help but notice
你和勒齐成了朋友
You and Lechero made friends.
他最近跟很多白种人
He’s been hanging out
混在一起
With a lot of white boylately.
-有问题吗? -没有 但是萨米有
Got a problem with that? no. but Sammy does.
听着 我最近仔细观察
See, I’ve been looking close,
就像一直以来一样
Like I always do.
而且我知道你们会很高兴
And I know you all would be a lot better off
如果萨米可以消失
If Sammy were no longer around.
那就不用去担心
Wouldn’t have to worry
他敏锐的嗅觉坏了你们的好事
About his snout poking in your business.
那么你的建议是?
And you’re suggesting ?
你我都明白 这事势在必行
You and I both know it needs to happen
索纳中没有多少人愿意冒险除掉萨米
There aren’t many men in Sona who would take out Sammy.
我心中有个合适人选
I have one particular man in mind.
他欠我的
A man who owes me.
但是事成之后 我要求入伙
But if I pull through, I’m in the club, guaranteed.
你等着瞧好了
You’re gonna see to it.
好吧 走着瞧
All right.
我想这笔交易你能做主
I assume you have the power to make this deal.
没错
I do.
成交
Agreed.
好了
Right.
那么
Well.
谢谢了
Thank you, sir.
听着 你跟我说的我想了很久
Look, I’ve been thinking about what you told me and, uh
但是我不能放弃这份工作
But I can’t quit my job.
随你便吧
Do whatever you want to do.
如果你能借我点儿现金 我就放弃这工作
Well, I would if you could kick me a few bucks, you know.
我们还需要废话吗? 我告诉过你了
Are we gonna do this again? I told you.
我没有现金
I don’t have any cash.
你希望我怎么做?
What do you expect me to do?
随你便
Do whatever you want.
你需要我的帮助 不是吗?
You could use my help, right?
你居然为友谊收费?
You’re gonna start charging me now for your friendship?
还有个孩子等着我
I got a kid on the way
我的孩子可能再也见不到了
And I got a kid I may never see again.
喂 帮我接通格雷琴
Yeah, get me Gretchen.
让我很惊讶的是
Much to my surprise,
你的天方夜谭居然有些是真的
Therseems to be some degree of truth to your tale.
所有一切
Everything
我告诉你的都是真实的
I told you is true.
这点我自己会判断
That’s for me to determine.
那我还能说什么?
What more can I say?
那个囚犯
This inmate.
就是你想帮他越狱的家伙
The one who you’ve been sent to free.
他会来证实你跟我说的一切
He should be able to verify what you’ve told me.
他确实可以 但是我不知道他是否愿意
He should but I don’t know if he will.
告诉我他的名字
Tell me his na
这些家伙会毫不犹豫地杀了我侄子
These pele won’t hesitate to kill my nephew.
我需要确定你真会竭力去找他
I need to know you’re gonna do everything you can to find him.
-我会的 我需要那人的名字 -你发誓
I will, but I need a name. I need your word.
我发誓我会去找到那男孩
You have it. I’ll find the boy.
现在告诉我那人的名字
Now, the name.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
你为何不告诉我?
Why don’t you tell me?
我去过了那个寓所
I went to that apartment,
你的寓所
Your apartment.
那个女人出现了 显得很了解你
And this woman showed up like she knew you.
我发现了本护照
And then I found a passport.
谁是格雷·米勒?
Who’s gray Miller?
那间寓所
That apartment,
那本护照
That passport,
都是为我们准备的
It’s all for us.
当我离开这鬼地方后
It’s how we’re gonna get away.
这些都是为我们准备的后路
When I get out of this place,
我会找个可以长相思守的方式工作
I’ll be working on a way for us to be together.
还记得我们一直说起的法国吗?
Remember how we always talked about france?
詹姆斯
Oh, James.
是的
Yeah.
我们团聚的计划啊
Our plan to be together.
詹姆斯 你让我怎么相信你?
James, how how can I believe you?
我怎么再相信任何事情?
How can I believe anything anymore?
惠斯勒
Whistler.
只要知道
And just know,
知道我爱你就行
Just know that I love you.
你即将面临一些严厉的指控
You’re facing some serious charges.
迈克·斯科菲尔德告诉我说
Michael scofield told me
牢外有人
There are some people out there
下定决心要弄你出去
Who are very determined to get you out of here.
他说这话什么意思?
What’s he talking about?
你对此一无所知?
You know nothing about this?
不知道
No.
斯科菲尔德是个聪明人 不过
Scofield’s a smart man but, uh,
他有狂想症
He’s got a rabid imagination.
所以你是想说他在撒谎?
So you’re calling him a liar?
差不多吧
More or less.
我有能力去验证整件事的真假
I’ve been able to verify the story.
我早就知道了所有事情
I already know everything,
惠斯勒先生 是每个细节
Mr. Whistler, in detail.
我只需要你报个名字
I just need a name.
外头是谁在负责?
Who’s in charge on the outside?
如果你现在开口的话 这事就算结了
We can end this right now if you can provide it.
不知道你什么意思?
What are you talking about?
你们要干吗?
What’s going on here?
有劳了
Gracias.
现在
Now,
开始了
Start over.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
我来了
And here I am,
没给你带好货来
Without my bag of goodies.
我很担心你会一走了之 再不回来
I was afraid you were gone for good.
少了你 这戏就不精彩了
Party would not be the same without you.
很高兴你回来了 因为需要帮个忙
I’m glad you’re back, cause I need a favor.
关系到你
It involves you,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!