我爱你 爸爸
I love you, dad.
似乎情况不妙啊
Looks like things didn’t go so well.
你应该已经出去了的
You should be gone.
你也是啊
So should you.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
还没结束呢
It’s still happening.
对于迈克 我很遗憾 不过我们还是有办法的
I feel bad for Michael, but we have a way without him.
你该歇歇了
You should get some rest.
怎么出去?
What’s the way?
我会歇歇的 会的 会的 等我出去后
I’ll rest. I’ll rest. I’ll rest when I’m out.
我一定会带上你的
I won’t go without you.
相信我
You have my word.
去歇歇吧
Now get some rest.
看到斯科菲尔德在那蒸笼里了吧?
You see Scofield out in that redneck sauna?
看看他还有没有办法从里面出来
Let’s see if he has the oo to get out of that one.
你也有份 是吧?
You were in on it, right?
我发现你们在勒齐的周围晃动
I see you guys lurking around Lechero.
斯科菲尔德肯定想好了逃离的计划
Scofield’s gotta he a plan to escape.
如果真有 那么我全然不知
If so, I know none of it.
没错 我想你也不知道
Yeah, I bet you don’t.
天呐
Whoa.
鸡尾酒喝多了 吐得的到处都是啊
Too many cocktails out on the lido deck.
麻烦来了
Here comes trouble.
库拉达 把这儿清理了
Ser Criada, clean it up.
是啊 是该清理一下
Yeah, I’ll get right on that.
你听到我说的了吗
You heard what I said.
我说把这儿清理了
I told you to do something.
现在就去做 清理脏东西
Now do it. cleaning up chunks
已经不再是我的工作了
Ain’t in my job description anymore.
哦 情况变了
Oh, things changed.
听着 你现在听我们的指挥
You see, you answer to us now.
听着 猛♥男♥ 你吓唬不了我
Hey, caveman, you don’t scare me.
去吓唬别人好了
Go bug someone else.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我来送个重要的东西
I have a special delivery.
我需要你把这个火速带进去
I need to get it in real quick.
出多少?
How much?
我出一万
I gave you ten grand.
一万是上次的价 这个给多少
Ten grand was the last one. how much for this one?
免费
No grand.
那不了 谢谢
Then no thanks.
不 别 别急
No, no no
我觉得你应该
I think you might
再好好想想
want to reconsider
把水拿给那个囚犯
Take this water to the prisoner.
为什么我去? 他根本不配喝水
Why should i? he doesn’t deserve it.
我来吧
I’ll do it.
兄弟
Hi, brother.
还记得我吗?
Remember me?
这样做没有用
This isn’t gonna work.
快 把这个喝下去
Come on, papi, drink this.
我不能让LJ出事 明白吗?
Don’t leanything happen to LJ, okay?
我明白 他的情况比你好多了
It’s okay. he’s doing much better than you.
快 喝下这杯 你需要的
Come on. drink this. you need it.
莎拉的事情我很抱歉
I’m sorry about Sara.
下次我试着溜进监狱更深的地方 好吗?
I’m gonna try to sneak more into the prison next time, okay?
我要你放弃
I want you to quit.
我做不到
I can’t.
-我们都需要适可而止 -不 迈克
We all have to quit sometime. no, Michael.
你现在困在这个鸡笼中 你现在正是需要帮助的时刻
You’re here in a chicken coop you need all the help you can get.
不需要你来帮 走吧 不要回头
Don’t need your help. just go, and don’t look back.
-你为我做了那么多 我不会丢下你 -走
Not after everything you’ve done for me.
离开这 快走吧
Just leave, go.
这么说你昨天试着搭乘直升机
So you tried to catch a flight
从这里逃出去?
Out of here yesterday?
只能这样 没有办法
I had to do wh I had to do.
没错 但是你现在回到我们的交易中
Yeah, but you went back on our deal.
我只是在帮助我自己
I was saving my own ass.
我相信你还记得计划
I’m sure you’re familiar with the strategy.
现在 你听好了
Now, you watch it.
在这里我还是老大
I’m still boss here.
谁还在乎老大是谁?
Who cares about who’s boss?
你还想从这里出去吗?
Do you want to get out of here,
或者你想在这里喋喋不休?
Or do you want to keep talking about it?
没事
It’s okay.
我们只是需要把这块撑起来
We just need to brace it.
不 我们需要结构工程师
No. we need the engineer.
把它挪开
Move it.
萨米回来之前 我们赶快离开这里
Let’s get out of here before Sammy gets back.
阴凉处华氏98度 笼子里边125度
98 degrees in the shade, 125 in the box.
让我们进去 找个空调房♥间
Let’s go inside. we’ll have a chat
好好谈谈
In the air conditioning.
明天会更热
Tomorrow is going to be hotter,
后天 就像小火炉一样
The next day, even hotter.
大后天 你就会成一具死尸
The day after that, you’ll be dead.
你不明白
You don’t understand.
如果我认为你能帮我
If I thought you could help me
我能够
I can.
你不明白我在这个省
You’re unaware of the influence
的庞大关系网
I have in this province.
你希望我是你的盟友而不是敌人 不是吗?
You’d rather I be your ally than your enemy, wouldn’t you?
你不了解这些人
You don’t know these people.
我们无法阻止他们 至少你不能
We can’t stop them not you,
也不是我
Not me.
曾经有个人 一个大毒枭
There was a man a drug kingpin
巴拿马最有权势的人
The most powerful man in panama.
一个冷血的杀手 身后有一只由暴徒
A ruthless killer with an army of thugs
小偷组成的军队
And thieves behind him.
他杀害法官 警♥察♥
He killed judges and policemen,
所有阻碍他的人
Anyone who stood in his way.
人们说他不可阻挡 但是现在
They said he couldn’t be stopped either, but now
勒齐在监狱里 而我控制着这里
Lechero is in prison, and I’m in power.
我决定着生杀大权 现在你的命在我手中
I decide whose life is at stake, and right now, it is yours.
从我来到这儿那一刻起
From the moment I got here
我就在策划越狱
I’ve been planning my escape.
他说话了
He’s talking.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
要从牢笼出来 你别无选择
You can’t get out of the box any other way.
派直升机来的人
The people who sent the helicopters,
他们和陷害我哥哥
They’re the same people
的是同一伙人
Who framed my brother
在美国的时候
Back in the u.s.,
想把我送到索纳监狱
The same people
也是这伙人
Who wanted me here in sona.
从而帮助一名囚犯越狱?
In order for you to break out another inmate?
没错
Yes.
这些是什么人?
Who are these people?
我不知道
I don’t know,
但是他们抓了我的侄子
But they have my brother’s son.
他们手握人♥质♥
They like to keep collateral.
如果我开口 我可能会危及他的安全
I could be putting his life in danger as we speak.
如果你说的是实情
If what you told me is true
你可以救他
you would be saving him.
我将呼叫我的军队 并且立刻布置
I would call my troops and order a search
一次搜索行动
For the boy immediately.
但是这个故事
But this story
像小说一样
It’s fiction.
这是真的
It’s true.
这是你想要的
It’s what you nted.
也是我唯一能够透露的了
It’s the only thing I have left to give.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!