如果你哥再给我打电♥话♥
If your brother should ever call my cell phone again,
告诉他你会因此付出代价的
you tell him you’re the one that’s gonna pay.

Yeah?
-你收到消息了 -是的 你是对的
-You got the message. -Yeah, you were right.
他们刚想把我们干掉呢
They just tried to take us out.
我知道
I know.
组织的人曾来探视过惠斯勒
Whistler got a visit from the Company.
从那之后他行为就很反常
He’s been acting strange ever since.
林肯 我告诉你 肯定出事了
I’m telling you, Linc, something’s up.
兄弟 还有比行为反常更严重的
Doing more than acting strange, man.
他告诉索菲亚别接近我
He just told Sofia not to be
因为这很危险
near me ’cause it’s dangerous.
组织盯上我们了
The Company’s coming after us.
他们不再需要我们了
They don’t need us anymore.
准备行动
Here we go.
他们要自己动手帮他越狱了
They’re breaking him out on their own.
我们距离目标100码
We’re 100 yards from the target.
保持警惕 行动要快
Keep your eyes open. Let’s get in and out fast.
来吧
Come on
糟了
Damn
快点
Come on
快点 加把劲
Come on Keep it coming
快啊
Come on Hey
我看到了一架直升机和两名狱徒
I’ve got a helicopter and two inmates.
我看不清他们的脸 但他们在屋顶
I can’t make out their faces, but they’re on the roof
快啊
Come on
看不清楚
Can’t get a clean shot
我降低高度 带他们走
I’ll get lower, take ’em out
是斯科菲尔德和惠斯勒在屋顶上吗
Is that Scofield on the roof with Whistler?
毫无疑问
Is that really a question?
他死定了
He’s supposed to be dead.
有人中枪 有人中枪
Man down. Man down.
快走 我要掉下去了
Let go I’m slipping.
惠斯勒掉下去了 行动中止 行动中止
We lost Whistler. Abort. Abort.
任务失败
Mission failure.
马上返回一号♥基地
Return to Base One immediately.
阿历克斯
Alex
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我不得不把你送回索纳监狱
I’m going to have to take you back to Sona.
你 起来
You, get up.

Vamos
斯科菲尔德先生
Mr. Scofield,
两天内发生了两起越狱未遂事件
there have been two escape attempts in the past two days.
我相信这不是偶然
Somehow I don’t think it’s a coincidence
都发生在你来后不久
that you arrived shortly before they happened.
我与此事无关
I had nothing to do with that.
你在索纳惹事太多
You’ve caused too many problems here in Sona,
或许你不该留在索纳
so maybe you shouldn’t be here in Sona.
把他带走
Get him out.
和索纳说再见吧 斯科菲尔德先生
Say good-bye to Sona, Mr. Scofield.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!