Yeah?
我给你带条口信
I have a message for you.
不要回家吃晚饭
Don’t come home for dinner.
你是谁
Who is this?
我只负责告诉你
I’m supposed to tell you,
不要回家吃晚饭
don’t come home for dinner.
什么?
What?
小时候 我和迈克
When me and Mikey were kids,
有一套暗号♥ 用来对付
we had a code when Social Services
那些想把我关进少管所的人
were trying to get me into juvie.
这是他让我小心的暗号♥
He’s telling me to watch my back.
你在这干什么呢
What the hell are you doing here?
你怎么不回我电♥话♥ 也不还我车?
Why haven’t you returned my calls or my car?
你看见他了吗
You have him?
他刚回酒店
Yeah, he just arrived back at his hotel.
但是惠斯勒的女朋友也找到他了
But Whistler’s girl tracked him down.
她正在跟
And she’s talking
林肯和那个墨西哥人说话
to Lincoln and the Mexican.
她昨天看到了那些东西 一定会让事情复杂化
After what she saw today, she could be complicating things.
你警告她了吗
You have a directive?
我说过了
I warned her.
把他们都干掉
Take them all out.
那惠斯勒会怎样?
What will Whistler say?
我说把他们都干掉
I said take them all out
我不关心你男朋友
I don’t care about your boyfriend’s apartment
在那里的公♥寓♥ 不关我的事
on the side, I just don’t care.
不 我去了那里
No, I went there.
然后一个女人来了
And a woman showed up;
她威胁我
she threatened me.
她认识詹姆斯
She knows James.
苏珊
Susan.
你认识她?
You know her?
LJ就在她手上
She’s the one who has LJ.
她拿走了我发现的一些东西
Well, she took something I found,
一本护照
a passport.
上面有詹姆斯的照片和生日
It had James’ picture and birthday
但名字写的是格雷·米勒
but his name said Gary Miller.
林肯我不明白是怎么回事
Lincoln, I don’t know what’s going on.
我告诉你怎么回事
I’ll tell you what’s going on
你男朋友是个骗子
your boyfriend’s a liar.
我一早就说过了
I told you that from the start.
詹姆斯让我今天离你远点
James told me to stay away from you today,
因为会很危险
that it was dangerous.
我们上
Let’s go.
等一下
Pronto.
我要找迈克·斯科菲尔德
I need to speak to Michael Scofield.
我是他哥哥
I’m his brother.
你怎么知道这个号♥码的
How you get this number?
他几天前给我打过电♥话♥
He called a few days back.
我没接
I-I didn’t answer.
听着 我现在需要跟他讲话
But, listen, I-I need to speak to him now.
跟上
Let’s go.
你绝对猜不到 是迈克·斯科菲尔德的哥哥
You’ll never guess Michael Scofield’s brother.
谁给我打电♥话♥
Who calls me
我打给谁
and who I call,
都是我的事
is my business.
你的朋友呢
Where are your friends?
我不知道
I don’t know.
在哪里
Where are your friends?
我不知道 求你别开枪
I don’t know, Please don’t shoot. Please.
扔掉枪
Drop it.
你为什么纠缠不休?
Why are you coming after this?
一切又重演了是吗 林肯
Different day, same problem, huh, Lincoln?
那天LJ也这样在我手里 你知道后果的
You know how it turned out when LJ was in this position,
今天也是一样
and today is no different
所以乖乖地放下枪
so be a good boy and put down the gun.
快点 林肯
Come on, Linc.
我知道你已经有过次教训了
I know you’ve learned your lesson.
你说得对 我是有了
You’re right, I have.
我郑重声明
For the record,
这是美国政♥府♥要求举♥行♥的
this is an international hearing,
一次国际听证会
requested by the United States government,
目的是听取阿历克斯·马宏先生的证词
for the purpose of hearing testimony from one Mr. Alexander Mahone.
你不是开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
马宏先生
So, Mr. Mahone,
你第一次接触
when were you first contacted by anyone
这个所谓的”组织”是什么时候
from the group referred to the Company?
他们告诉我
They told me
如果我不把福克斯河越狱的8个人都杀掉
that if I didn’t kill every one of the Fox River Eight,
他们就会来对付我
that they would come after me.
那些人都跟斯科菲尔德一起
They had all worked with-with Scofield
执行了越狱计划
on-on-on the escape,
所以”组织”不确定他们到底知道了什么
so the Company wasn’t sure what they knew.
马宏先生 请你
Mr. Mahone, I’m going to ask you
不要答非所问
to please keep your answer related to the question.
这些其实都互有关联的
It’s-it’s all connected.
它是个 是张复杂的大网
It’s just it’s-it’s a web.
我身陷在这个网里
And-and it’s a web that I got caught in.
林肯·布鲁斯被卷入其中
And-and Lincoln Burrows got caught in,
迈克·斯科菲尔德也是
and Michael Scofield got caught in.
我如果可以
I, if I may,
我想马宏先生是想说
I think what Mr. Mahone
-我们都像苍蝇一样 -我是说
-We’re all just like flies -was trying to say
谢谢你 苏林斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Sullins,
但我们要听的是马宏先生的证词
but we’re here to hear from Mr. Mahone.
现在 我们再来一次
Now, we’re going to try this again.
你什么时候第一次接触到
When were you first contacted
组织?
by the Company?
我不能说
I cannot say.
你知道
You know
他们什么时候联络你 或者
they could be in contact with you or-or-or
什么时候你被联络 都是未知的
you could be in contact with them, you’d never know.
他们也许现在正在联络我们
It’s-it’s they could be in contact with us right now.
我知道
I know
这听起来太疯狂了 不是么?
it sounds crazy, right?
简直疯了
It’s crazy and
但这很有可能 而事实上
and it would be, except for the simple fact that
的确如此
It’s true.
我为之卖♥♥命的政♥府♥
The government that I had dedicated my life to
操纵和威逼我
Manipulate and extorted me.
并勒索我
Blackmailed me.
所以我才为他们杀人
So that I would kill for them.
我所做的一切都是他们逼的
And I did the things that they made me do
因为我要保护我的家人
so I could protect my family.
所以
And so
我想回家
I would like to go home.
我能回家么?
So can I do that, please?
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
我去找了
I came looking
能支撑地道的废铁
for scrap metal for the support brace for the tunnel.
当真?
Really?
我看来上面挺挤的
Looks like a pretty tight squeeze up there.
你肯定那里有充足的氧气
You sure there’s enough fresh air,
还是只有幽闭病人才会来这种地方?
or does the claustrophobia come and go?
为什么总是如此不信任别人呢?
What’s it like going through life always distrustful?
你告诉我 詹姆斯
You tell me, James.
不想打断你们的争吵 先生们
Hate to break up the brouhaha, gentlemen,
但勒齐想见你
but Lechero would like to see you.
想和你聊聊你大哥的事
Says it has something to do with your big brother.
让我们单独待会好吗 蒂博格?
Give us a moment, will you, Teodoro?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!