很多人都会有一些自己的秘密
a lot of guys have a little something on the side.
我是说 这个公♥寓♥ 无论他带谁来过这里
This apartment, I mean, whoever he brought here,
并不意味着他不爱你
doesn’t mean he didn’t love ya.
你说你这有詹姆斯的保险单?
You said you have James’ insurance paper?
稍等 马上
Right on. Right on.
我去给你拿来
I’ll, uh, I’ll go get them.
哦 我的天
Oh, God.
那儿还有一扇门
There’s another door in here.
“4413”
“4413.”
4413 对吧
4413, huh?
那斯科菲尔德怎么办
What about Scofield?
干掉他
Kill him.
如果这个草图不是勒齐给我们的
You know, if Lechero didn’t send this,
那么这事就是有人派蒂博格算计我的
T-Bag might be setting me up for someone.
我们从这里出去
I say we get out of here.
迈克 你因为我惹上了这么多麻烦 很抱歉
I’m truly sorry you got caught up in my troubles, Michael.
斯科菲尔德
Scofield.
这儿还有一个密♥码♥锁
I take it there’s another code.
我是唯一知道的人
I’m the only one that knows it.
对于一个喜欢保密的人
For a man who likes keeping a secret,
选择蒂博格作为送信人
choosing T-Bag as a go-between
可不是一个明智的选择
might not be the smartest move.
是的 不过当他想明白的时候 我们早就跑远了
Yeah, by the time he figures it out, we’ll be long gone.
萨米正在回来的路上 走吧
Sammy’s on his way back. Let’s go.
这是他妈什么?
What the hell’s this?
地下通道
Underground tunnel.
原来看守用做
The old administration used it
从A区到B区的通道
to travel between cellblocks A and B.
自从暴♥动♥之后 他们把我们都转移到了B区
After the riots, they moved us all to B.
然后当兵的就
And then the soldiers came in,
把这个通道炸了
blew this tunnel up.
看起来有人已经试图打通这些废墟了
Looks like someone already tried to get through the debris.
我可没打算一辈子都待在这里
I never planned to spend my whole life in Sona.
只是没想到这么快就得走了
Just didn’t expect it to end so soon.
你是工程师 对吧
You’re the engineer, though, right?
我想你能弄条路出去吧?
You can dig our way out of this?
是的 但我需要几个装载机
Yeah, me and a couple of payloaders.
给我听好了
Now, you listen.
你必须得从这里挖出去
You’re gonna dig out of this place.
我们不能挖出去 不过我们可以试试向上挖
We’re not digging out, but we might be diggin up.
你好 索菲亚
Hello, Sofia.
你好 你是谁
Hello. Who are you?
詹姆斯的一个朋友
Friend of James.
老朋友
Old friend.
他现在不在
Well, he isn’t here.
我知道他在哪
I know where he is.
我可知道詹姆斯为什么喜欢你了
I can see why James loves you.
你真漂亮
You are beautiful.
如果你继续到处瞎打探消息
If you keep sticking your nose where
而不乖乖待着的话
it doesn’t belong,
我会让他再也见不到你的
I’m gonna make him miss you very, very much.
你知道我的意思了吧
Do you understand what I’m saying to you?
很好
Good.
这个不需要你来操心
You don’t need to worry about this.
听清楚了索菲亚 这样你才不会受到伤害
Now listen very carefully to me, Sofia, and you won’t get hurt.
我要你回家待着 做做头发
I want you to go home and do your hair
涂好指甲 准备好
and paint your nails and get all ready
等着詹姆斯回家
for when James comes home.
然后你们就幸福地过一辈子
You two will live happily ever after.
你想从他这儿得到什么
What do you want from him?
瞧 你又不听话了
See? You’re not listening already.
别插手这事
Don’t get in the way,
不然你会很难堪的
or I promise you things will get very bad for you.
你真的很漂亮
You are truly beautiful.
我希望你可以始终这样
I hope you can stay that way.
现在滚吧
Get the hell out of here
好吧 如果我们可以穿过天花板
All right, if we can get through
地基 还有上面的土层
the ceiling, the foundation and the earth on top othat,
我们就可以上到禁入区了
we can make it out into the middle of no-man’s-land
然后我们可以在被击中之前到达围栏
and maybe hit the fence before we get shot.
是啊 我们可不想被射死
Yeah. Well, we wouldn’t want that.
对的 不过你确实可以挖通 对吧
Yes, but you can dig out, though, right?
根据重力学和索纳地下的沙质情况来看
Based on gravity and the kind of sand that Sona’s built on,
我们在挖掘时需要支柱来支撑这个通道
we’re gonna need some kind of support brace for the tunnel.
不然的话
Or
不然怎样?
Or what?
不然整个隧♥道♥会坍塌 我们就会被活埋
The whole thing collapses and we’re buried alive.
大家随便点
Go on and relax, huh?
我去弄点朗姆酒来
I’ll get some rum.
这要花多久时间
How long will this take?
大约两天
Maybe two days.
我得上楼去看看 估算我们
I got to get upstairs, estimate exactly where
从隧♥道♥出去后到底处于禁入区的什么方位
in no-man’s land that tunnel’s gonna let out.
你去哪 我正考虑问题呢
Where you going? I’m meditating.
来给克里斯托巴和他的人弄点朗姆酒
Just getng rum for Cristobal and his boys.
朗姆酒? 给他的人
Rum? His boys?
我确实说过愿意见见克里斯托巴
No, I said I’d meet with Cristobal,
但不是一大堆人
not every half-breed in Sona.
不过 他们现在正在上面呢
Well, they up there right now.
那我们走
So, let’s go.
-让我给他们弄点朗姆酒吧 -没门
-Let me just get some rum, now. -No, man.
让他们向其他人一样喝啤酒好了
Then drink beer like everyone else.
我说 哥们 给他们点好东西
Look, man, offer them something good.
不要让我难堪
Don’t make me look fool.
这酒是我的 萨米
The rum is for me, Sammy.
我说不行
No?
你有意见吗
You have a problem with that?
没意见 先生
No, sir.
很好
Good.
那我们走吧
Let’s go.
我们继续干吧
Let’s get back to work.
只有勒齐才知道密♥码♥
Hey, only Lechero has the code.
我们不需要密♥码♥
We don’t need a code.
进去
Now, get inside.
在萨米回来之前
before Sammy comes back.
阿历克斯
Alex?
兰探员呢
Where’s Agent Lang?
她 不知道
Agent I don’t know.
你这是怎么了 发生什么了吗
But what the hell’s wrong with you? What’s going on?
我有权紧张
I have a right to be nervous.
我的处境很危险 不是吗
My life is on the line, you know?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你以前总是召开现场记者招待会
You have given live press conferences your entire life.
我见过很多次了 你是老手了
I’ve seen you many times. You’re an old pro.
去洗个脸
Now, splash some water on your face.
陪审团让我们现在就去 马上
The panel wants us there right now, immediately.
-什么? -穿好衣服
-What? -Get dressed.
还是你想让我
Or would you rather have me
把你再送回索纳?
drag your ass back to Sona?
洗洗脸 穿上西装 我们现在就走
Water on the face. Get your suit on. We’re going.
是 这是苏林斯
Yeah, it’s Sullins.
我们马上就出发了
Uh, we’re almost ready to move here.
兰到底去哪了
Where the hell is Lang?

No.
我们进展如何
Where are we at?
一切就绪
Everything’s in place.
不错 我们准备好了
Good. We’ve done our part.
现在就等惠斯勒了
Now it’s time for Whistler to step up and do his.
5点过来 他最好准备好了
Come 5:00, he better be ready.
打通三尺厚的钢筋混凝土
Three feet of concrete and rebar,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!