还有那个废物 就靠我们三个?
and the gimp over there, we gonna run this place?
我想带上克里斯托巴
I want to bring on Cristobal.
他靠得住 老大
He’s solid, man.
又是戴伦犹太人
One of them Darrien ghetto boys.
那就带上他吧
Bring him up.
但是我不能保证你什么
But I promise you nothing.
找到任何可以支撑住火箭筒和
Find me anything that can sustain heavy RPGs
轻武器的东西
and small arms.
一支美洲豹 一支步行者
A Cougar, a Stryker.
那不可能
Not gonna happen.
我请示过约克中士 但是
I do have a call in to a Sergeant York, but
计划不会改变
Yeah, that’s not going to cut it.
打给苏扎梅尔 让他待命
Call Suezamel, put him on standby,
有需要会找他
tell him we might need him.
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
我们5点就行动?
We’re doing this at 5:00?
我们是可以等到晚上
well we could wait until tonight
除非我们的行动够快
when our guys are moving too fast
眼睛够好使
for our night vision to work properly.
干不干随你
You could even tag along if you want.
快去
Get it done.
(疯狂越狱未遂)
Escape Atrevido Disuelto
你好
Hello.
我找詹姆斯·惠斯勒先生的家人
Yes, I’m trying to locate the family of Mr. James Whistler.
我 我是 他妻子
I-I am his I’m his wife.
你是哪位?
Who’s calling?
我叫汤米·戴
My name is Tommy Day.
我是惠斯勒先生的房♥东
I own the apartment building Mr. Whistler rents from.
他房♥里有根管子坏了
There’s been a busted pipe in his unit that’s caused
导致邻居家受到损害
some damage to the apartment next door.
不好意思
I’m sorry.
我想你把詹姆斯和其他人弄混了
I think you have confused James with someoneelse.
他没租什么公♥寓♥
He’s not renting another apartment.
我确定是惠斯勒先生租了我的房♥子
Oh, I assure you Mr. Whistler is my tenant.
自从他服刑后我就找不到人了
I couldn’t find anyone to contact after his conviction,
但是我看到了他的一封话费账单
but when the mail came, I checked his phone bill.
他给这个号♥码打了很多电♥话♥
There were numerous calls to this number.
如果你能过来的话
If you could please come to the apartment,
地址是奥瓦里奥阿贝尔布拉沃40号♥
the address is 40 AbelBravo in Obarrio,
4单元
Unit 4.
告诉他们英特尔公♥司♥说
Tell your men the intel says
巴拿马人无法进入串行存取存储器
the Panamanians have no access to SAM.

Yeah.
有进展了
There’s been a development.
又给了我们四天时间
The Company’s giving us four more days.
-好的 -问题是
-Okay. -Problem is
我 不知道我们怎么出去
I, uh, I don’t know how we’re getting out of here.
勒齐或许有办法 我还在等
Lechero might have some ideas, but I’m still waiting
他的消息
to hear from him.
对不起 你现在不方便吗
I’m sorry, is this a bad time for you?
这一天很难熬
It’s been an intense 24 hours.
我脑子里很乱
I have things on my mind.
也许和你上一次的探视有关
Yeah, like your last trip to visitation maybe.
怎么 你监视我?
What, you’re a spy now?
如果说错了别怪我 不过她看起来
Forgive me if I’m wrong, but she didn’t really strike me
不像我喜欢的类型啊
as the girlfriend type.
她是组织派来的
She was Company.
你越狱失败后 她来提醒我
After your failed escape, she came to remind me
我也是在冒险
that I have a stake in this, too,
你似乎忘了这一点
which you seem to have forgotten.
如果你说在筹备另一个越狱计划
So forgive me if I don’t jump for joy
别怪我没有兴高采烈
when you say you’re working on a plan
因为那个计划可能又会失败
that may very well fail again.
我必须得出去
I’ve got to get out of here,
无论用什么方法
and it’s getting to the point where I don’t care how.
明白我的意思了吗
Got what we talked about?
你从没见过我
You never met me.
天哪
Oh, my God.
发生什么事了?
What the hell is going on?
谢尔斯
Shales
奥斯卡·谢尔斯怎么了?
What about Oscar Shales?
他 强♥奸♥ 杀人 虐待
He raped, killed, tortured.
但我没办法治他罪
I couldn’t turn, turn him over
那些混账律师要把他弄出去
to some scumbag lawyer who was just gonna get him off or
不 我只是
or no, no, I just
所以我杀了他
so I killed him.
我感觉 很好
And I felt good.
非常非常好
I felt, I felt really good.
然后你知道吗 我脑海里就一直出现
But then, you know, came the visions
谢尔斯求我放他生路的一幕
of Shales begging for his life,
我摆脱不了
and I couldn’t get rid of them,
所以我得靠吃药来保持平静
so I, I got these drugs that kept me on an even keel.
当我到了索纳监狱
And then when I got to Sona,
我拿不到药 所以我不得不
I coul get my pills, so I had to
临时救急
improvise.
要我帮你弄点药吗
Did you want me to get drugs for you?
我确信想让我作证的人
I assume that whoever set this up must think
一定是觉得我还有价值
that I might have some value.
这是你回来找我的原因吧
It’s why you came back for me.
我是来帮助一个我敬仰和关心的人
I came here to help a man that I respect and care about.
荣幸之至
And I appreciate that.
但是我现在这个样子没法作证
But I can’t testify like this.
求你了
Please
求你了
Please
窗户上都加了一英尺厚的强化钢
One inch of reinforced steel on every window.
没人出的去
Nothing would get through those.
我会找到办法的
I’ll figure something out.
我知道你会
I know you will.
听着 刚才很抱歉
Listen, man, I’m sorry about before.
就像我说的 事情变得很紧张了
Like I said, things have been intense.
行动成功太重要了
So much depends on this working out.
我侄子的命也取决于这次的行动
My nephew’s life depends on this working.
我知道
I know it does.
我还没问过 他多大了?
I never asked how old is he?
16岁
Sixteen.
天哪
Oh, hell.
叮咚 叮咚
Knock knocka.
你来干嘛?
What do you want?
我? 我只是来把一些东西
Me? I just came by to slip something
扔进你的信箱里
into your mail slot.
是老大给的
It’s from El Patron himself,
但是只给你们看
but it was made for your eyes only.
收好了
Grabby.
我看这可不像是一个舞会
That don’t look like no invitation
邀请函什么的
to the Sona-Hains Dance.
你和勒齐在策划什么事?
What do you got cooking up with Lechero, huh?
不关你的事 蒂博格
It’s none of your business, Theodore.
你想对我保密?
You want to keep secrets?
你当我是一支讨厌虫? 随便你
You want to treat me like a pesky insect? Fine.
给我记住 情报 就像面包屑
Just remember, information, like crumbs,
总会撒落在地上让虫子吃掉的
always trickles down to the vermin on the floor.
4点钟?
4:00?
这是勒齐牢房♥的草图
It’s a sketch of Lechero’s quarters.
老实说 如果有房♥客提前支付一年的房♥租
To be honest, when a tenant pays a year’s rent in advance
也不来住的话
and then gets locked up,
我一般都会把这房♥子再租出去
I normally rent the place out
赚双倍的钱 不过
and double my money, but, uh,
詹姆斯人不错
James was a good man.
我一直希望他的事情可以有转机
I was hoping things would turn out well for him.
我说 夫人
Look, uh, miss

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!