没阳光了 快回去
We’re losing the light Go back

You.
这是你的房♥间吧?
Is it your cell?
你准备越狱 斯科菲尔德先生
You are breaking out of this prison, Mr. Scofield.
你得带上我
And you’re taking me with you.
那么
So with this deal
他们到底想从我这得到些什么?
what specifically are they expecting from me?
他们想知道所有的事
They need to know everything.
他们要确认你的消息可靠
They want to confirm that you have viable,
并且能够帮助他们定罪
incriminating information
还要你乖乖地做个证人
and that you can be a cooperative witness.
给我看看照片
Show me the pictures.
没照片看 兄弟
I can’t show you the pictures, man.
她死了 迈克
She’s dead, Michael.
不是说好了 你最好别来这吗
I thought we agreed it was best for you to not come here.
我得知道这次耽搁会有多大影响
I need to know how this delay is going to affect things.
再给我四天
four more days
要是我能离开这的话
If I’m out of here by then
我仍然能够做到
I can still do it.
我会转告那两兄弟的
I’ll let the brothers know.
迈克
Michael.
我看起来怎么样
You like this?
不错
Yeah.
今天是个特殊的日子
It’s a special occasion.
我爸爸今天要来看我
My dad’s coming today,
我在等他过来
so I’m just gonna wait here till he shows up.
蛮精神的
You look sharp.
谢谢
Thanks.
斯科菲尔德 有访客
Scofield , you have a vistor
-LJ 他还 ? -还活着
-LJ. Is he ? -Alive.
又给了我们4天时间
Giving us four more days.

Okay, good.
听着 在交易地点
Listen, back at the exchange point,
我看到了3个尸体袋
I saw three body bags.
你 我 还有LJ的
You, me and LJ,
他们没想放过我们
we weren’t getting out of there alive.
我不会再鲁莽行事了
That’s the last time I get caught flatfooted.
那就去做你该做的事 林肯
Then do what you got to do, Linc.
我会管好我这里的事 行吗?
As long as I take care of my end, right?
迈克我知道莎拉的事 你很生我的气 但
Michael, I know you’re angry with me about Sara, but
你说谎了
You lied.
我不得不说谎
I had to lie.
你儿子是我侄子
Your son is my nephew,
我会为他做一切的
and there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for him.
但显然
But apparently
你认为我只在意自己的事
apparently you only think I only care about myself.
我知道你关心的不是自己
I know you don’t care about yourself,
你关心的是莎拉
but you cared about Sara.
你爱她
You loved her.
我很遗憾
And I’m sorry.
但LJ是我儿子
But LJ’s my son.
我 我不能让他有事
I-I couldn’t let anything happen to him.
你知道的
You know that.
你利用了我 林肯
You used me, Linc.
你这点和组织倒是挺像的
So I guess you and the Company have something in common.
我不知道他在哪
I don’t know where he is.
我所有号♥码都试了一遍
I have tried every number I have.
听着 我会再去总部查查
Listen I will check back in headquarters
看他们怎么说
and see what they say.
别管了
Never mind.
我找到他了
I found him.
蓝色卡特
Carter Blue Label.
你虽然出身平凡
You always had such
却很有品味嘛
high-end taste for a girl from Wheeling.
还不是用我的钱
Since I paid for it
你知道我有多么痛恨四处奔波 格雷琴
You know how much I hate to travel, Gretchen
但是考虑到这里的状况 我不得不破例来一趟
but considering the mess down here, I made an exception.
在我来之前 这里就混乱不堪
It was a mess before I got here.
那现在是时候清理下了
And it’s time to clean it up.
今天就做个了结吧
We’re ending this today.
来硬的
Bang and burn.
将军 我已经分♥析♥过了
General, that was analyzed.
如此做法
What you’re asking for
太危险了 更何况
is too dangerous, not to mention
时间上根本来不及
next to impossible with the given time frame.
我认为
I remember
当一大笔钱汇到你海外帐户的时候
a substantial wire transfer to an offshore account
那就意味着我们的字典里没有”不可能”
that took the word”impossible”
难道说
out of the equation or tell me,
是我选错了人?
did I hire the wrong person?
提醒你做事要三思 也是我的工作
I am doing my job when I tell you to seriously reconsider.
那现在 我要按我的意思办了
And now, I have to do my job.
我不是花钱让你做我顾问的
I don’t pay you to be my advisor.
你只是执行任务的
You’re my operator.
你收到命令 就得完成任务
You have your instructions, now get it done.
不然的话
Beuse if you don’t,
你上次在摩苏尔(伊♥拉♥克♥北部城市)
I’ll make what happened to you in Mosul
遭受的一切就只是个开头罢了
feel like a massage.
这件事是个错误 格雷琴
This was a big mistake, Gretchen.
你不能老来这里
You can’t make a habit of coming to Sona.
我不会了
I won’t.
因为我们要来硬的了
Because we’re going with the bang and burn .
那等于自寻死路
That’s suicide.
我们还有时间呢
We have more time.
我老板想快点完事
My boss wants things to move a bit faster.
那你告诉他这样行不通
Well, tell him you can’t pull it off.
这么干我可能会被杀了的
I might get killed if we do this.
不这么干我就会被♥干♥掉了
And I might get killed if we don’t.
你和我之间
Between you and me,
你认为我会更关心谁?
who do you think I care about more?
看着我 詹姆斯
Look at me, James.
看看我有多认真
See if you can tell how serious I am.
如果你不配合
If you don’t play ball,
你就等着把牢坐穿吧
I will leave you in Sona to rot.
我保证
I promise.
5点钟 准备好
Be ready by 5:00.
那时行动
That’s when it happens.
一起行动
Everybody goes.
斯科菲尔德如何处置?
What about Scofield?
杀了他
Kill him.
如果有人看到我们俩说话 你知道后果的
You know the consequences if I’m seen talking to you?
军队正在加固所有门窗上的铁栏
The military’s reinforcing the bars on all the windows.
能否和长官谈谈
Can you talk to the colonel,
让他暂缓几天?
get him to postpone that for a few days? .
经你昨天这么一闹
After your performance yesterday,
我已经没有发言权了
I have no further sway with the colonel.
那我恐怕你是选了条
Well, then I’m afraid you’ve brokered your way
根本不可能成功的路来逃生
into an escape plan that no longer exists.
我有办法了
I have an idea.
勒齐
Lechero
等我消息
Wait to hear from me.
怎么了
What?
有些人不想再付保护费给你了
Some of the men don’t feel the need to pay their debts anymore.
已经一周了
It’s been one week, man,
我们已经少了三个人了
and we lost three men.
现在 如果我们要控制索纳监狱 我们需要人手
Now, if we gonna keep Sona, we’re gonna need numbers.
这里我现在谁都不信 尤其是现在
I don’t trust nobody here right now especially now.
我只想用自己人
I work with the men I have.
是吗 兄弟?
Really, brother?
你和我
You, me

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!