有必要么?
Is that necessary?
把他铐起来
Cuff him.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我不能再等了
I can’t wait.
看见惠斯勒了吗?
Hey, have you seen Whistler?
没看见
No.
我尽心尽力工作
I spent my whole career
想方设法把坏人关在牢里
trying to keep bad people behind bars.
似乎通过我的工作
Like somehow by doing my job
我能让世界变得更美好
I was making the world a better place.
接着呢
And then
就发生了像莎拉这样的事
then you hear about what happened to someone like Sara.
现在看起来好像外面的坏人
Damn if it doesn’t seem like there’s more bad people
比这里还要多
out there than in here.
我警告过兄弟俩 如果他们失败了会怎样
I warned the brothers what would happen if they failed.
如果我现在给他们更多的时间
If I give them more time now, I may as well hand them
不如给他们一并捎上香烟和避孕套
a condom and a cigarette to go with it.
我大老远的来这儿
You know, I came all the way down here.
你最起码应该给我点儿意见
The least you could do is offer me an opinion.
我以为我们说好了你不会来这儿
I thought we agreed it was best for you to not come here.
我以为你会在7天之内出来
And I thought you needed to be out in seven days.
我想知道这次耽搁会如何影响大局
I need to know how this delay is going to affect things.
那不会好过 但是还有希望
Well, it won’t be comfortable, but it will be possible.
谢谢你 詹姆斯
Oh, well, thank you, James,
但是那不会毁了我的信心
but that doesn’t exactly ravage me with confidence.
那什么会?
And what would?
你坐上飞机逃之夭夭
Your ass on a plane.
再给我4天
Four more days.
如果我出去了 我还可以做到
If I’m out of here by then, I can still do it.
相信我 不会有事儿的
Trust me. It’ll be fine.
我会告诉他们的
I’ll let the brothers know.
格瑞成
Gretchen.
索菲亚呢
About Sofia
她很好
She’s fine.
布鲁斯对她非常之好
Burrows is taking real good care of her.
好运 詹姆斯
Good luck, James.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!