看在以前的交情份上 怎样?
For old times’ sake? How about it?
那你怎么不看在老交情份上配合呢?
How about you do me the same courtesy, Alex?
我不傻 我弟弟只是你们利用的工具
I’m not blind. My brother was a user.
我早就知道了
I can smell the stuff a mile away.
你不是想说我隐瞒什么吧?
Don’t you accuse me of being the one who’s hiding something.
我刚从广播中证实了
Hey, I just got confirmation from the radio.
狱警盘点过 监狱周围也被监控起来
The guards took a head count and they secured the perimeter.
今天没人逃出了过
No one made it out of there today.
苏克雷 怎么样了?
Sucre, what’s going on?
看起来他们正准备离开
Looks like they’re packing up.
不论你做什么
Whatever you do
不要让他们带走LJ 好吗?
don’t let them take LJ, all right?
林肯? 林肯?
Linc? Linc?
苏克雷?
Sucre?
现在就离开
Get the hell out of here now.
小心
Look out

Dad
放她走
Let her go
把枪放下 否则我开枪杀死她
Drop it or I swear to God I’ll put a bullet in her head
-现在放他走 你放他走 -爸
Now you let him go You let him go now Dad
LJ 我保证我会把你救出来
LJ, I’m going to get you out of this, I promise.
你对儿子许下一个实现不了的诺言吗?
You sure you want to make promises to your son you can’t keep?
闭嘴
Watch your mouth.
我告诉你一个小秘密
I’ll let you in on a little secret.
自从你选择
When you choose
这么解决问题 你就该知道
this line of work, you know it’s all going to come down
会发生现在这一幕
to a moment like this.
杀了我吧
So kill me.
放他走
Let him go.
-放了他 -杀了他
Let him go Kill him.
杀了他
Kill him.

Dad
你对我做什么都可以
It doesn’t matter what you do to me.
计划失败了
The operation failed.
放下的你枪 林肯
So put your gun down, Linc.
杀了他
Kill him.

Dad
不要
No
不要
No
再给我一次机会
Give me one more shot.
做什么?
To do what?
让我查出究竟索纳监狱里发生了什么事情
Let me find out what happened in Sona.
让我和迈克谈谈
Let me talk to Michael.
我们可以救出惠斯勒的
We can still get Whistler.
我们能办到的
We can make this happen.
我们能办到的 我们
We can make this happen. We
我们可以这么做
We can do this.
把他带上车
Put him in the van.
苏克雷
Sucre
你怎么样?
You all right?
发生了什么?
What happened?
裹尸袋
Body bags.
该发生的
Look, what happened out there
都发生了 都结束了
Happened out there. It’s over.
那好
All right then.
如你所知
Right, just so you know,
我没能逃出去
I wouldn’t have gone through with it.
如果幸运的话 我们不会被发现
Lucky for us, we’ll never have to find out.
那现在我们怎么做?
So what do we do now?
你知道你在哪里么 小子
You know where are you, boy?
我不是医生 但我可以猜猜看
Well, I’m no doctor, You but I’m just guessingboy.
你妈一定是有天晚上喝多了才
your mother had a little bit too much to drink one night
继续说呀
Keep talking
下一个就轮到你了
and you’re going to be next.
你选个死法吧 老兄?
How you want it, brother?
快的还是慢的
Fast or slow?
我稍后会亲自动手
I think I later handle this one myself.
你有孩子么 斯科菲尔德先生?
Do you have children, Mr. Scofield?
会有的
Maybe someday.
会有个非常乐观的家伙步你后尘
That’s very optimistic for a man in your position.
我有五个孩子
Myself, I have five.
三个小子 两个丫头
Three boys, two girls.
我常常给他们讲的一个故事
Now I used to tell them a story
我想在你们国家里
I believe in your country
他们管它叫”狼来了”
they call it,”The Boy Who Cried Wolf.”
你知道那个故事么?
You know it?
你知道这个故事的寓意
Well, then you know the moral of that story
即使撒谎者说的是实话
is even when liars tell the truth,
他们也是不可信的
they can never be believed.
你命悬一线 小子
But your life’s on the line, boy.
你想越狱么 斯科菲尔德先生?
Are you trying to break out of this prison, Mr. Scofield?
不想
No.
你真准备越狱么?
Are you trying to break out of this prison?
我们都知道这是不可能的
We both know that’s not possible.
-回答我 -你想让我说什么?
Answer me What do you want me to say?
我想让你告诉我事实 我要听实话
I want you to tell me the truth. I want to hear it.
-你想找个理由干掉我 -不是 小子
You want a reason to kill me. No, boy
我已经有一个很好的理由干掉你了
I have good reason to kill you.
因为你 我已经不可能
Because of you, it’s no longer possible
有力地管理这个监狱
for me to effectively govern this prison.
不管是否承认
Justified or not,
人们已经不服我了
the men no longer have faith in me.
我只能做一件事
That leaves only one thing for me to do
来保命
to guarantee my survival.
你可以着手越狱 斯科菲尔德先生
You are breaking out of this prison, Mr. Scofield.
你要带上我
And you’re taking me with you.
我得到一些好消息
Well, I’ve got some good news
还有些更好的消息
and I’ve got some better news.
让我们从好消息开始
Let’s start with the good.
巴拿马人方面已经做出让步
Panamanians are back on board.
更好的消息呢?
And the better news?
你可以在
You’re going to get to have
这张床上好好睡上一觉了
a really Nice sleep on that bed.
我还以为
I thought that I
我会听到可以乘飞机回美国的消息
After the hearing I was going to be on a plane back to the U.S.
你说过
You said
我是说过 你会回去的
I did, and you will be,
但是现在开听证会太晚了
but it’s just too late to do the hearing now.
那是我们明早要做的第一件事情
We’ll get to it first thing tomorrow.
-明早? -听起来不错
Tomorrow morning? Sounds about right.
拜托 可有什么方式方法
Please is there something, is there anything
能让事情进展顺利的吗?
that we can do to help speed things up?
当精灵满足了你的愿望
When a genie grants you a wish
你不会还摧他立马兑现吧
you don’t really tell him to make it snappy.
这个听证会
This hearing
今天就要开
needs to happen today.
听证会 需要马上进行
The hearing needs needs to happen right now
看你说的
Listen to you.
你真的难以置信
You know, you are unbelievable.
我进了全力
I have dropped everything
才同意她
to come down her
把你拉出火坑
and drag your sorry ass
你不懂么
out of that hellhole You don’t understand.
-我们已经说好了 -我等不及了
I’ve made you a deal. I can’t I can’t wait.
我等不及了
I can’t wait.
你知道 我很高兴
You know, I am so glad
促成此行
I have made this trip
来帮助你敬仰的同事
to help your esteemed colleague.
我真可笑
I am just tickled.
把他铐起来
Cuff him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!