他们到了之后 詹姆斯和我就离开
When they get here, James and I, we’re leaving.
去哪?
Where to?
我不知道 一个他们找不到的地方
I don’t know. Somewhere they won’t find us.
那么这一段时间以来 你都在耍我
So, this whole time, you played me.
就像你在耍我一样
Like you’ve been playing me.
带我来这里 帮你把风?
Bringing me here to be your lookout?
不过没什么
But it’s okay.
我们来这里都是
We were both here doing what we had to
为了我们深爱的人做该做的事
for the people we love.
你这么做的话 你也等于亲手杀了我儿子
You do this, you may as well be shooting my son yourself.
对不起
I’m sorry.
他们这个时候该出来了 有消息没?
They should be out by now. Any sign?
一切都很安静
All quiet.
你准备给他们多少时间?
How much longer do you want to give them?
我知道你下半辈子
I know you wanted to live
想住在海边
by an ocean your whole life.
真可惜
Sad to think
你只能葬身在海边了
the closest you’ll get is being buried under one.
你不会杀了我的
You’re not gonna kill me.
-是吗? -你需要我
Oh? You need me.
你已经杀了莎拉
You already killed Sara.
我要再有什么事的话
Anything happens to me,
你手上就没有筹码了
you’re out of bargaining chips.
如果迈克今天不把惠斯勒救出来
If Michael doesn’t get Whistler out today,
我就不再需要什么筹码了
I won’t need to bargain anymore.
你们都要死
You’ll all be dead.
胡塔多?
Hurtdo?
胡塔多? 你在哪?
Hurtdo?Where you at?
呼叫 罗丹
Hey,Roldan.
最好找人看看
Better send someone to check
1号♥岗的胡塔多
on Hurtado in Tower One.
呼叫他没反应
He is not answering his radio
我这里也看不到他
and I don’t have a visual.
收到
Confirmed.
我们会派人过去的
We’ll send a couple men over.
狠狠的踢他 斯科菲尔德
Kick him in the junk, Scofield
你们在等什么? 这里没有平局的说法
What are you looking for, boy There are no draws here
如果没有一个人来了结的话
If this isn’t finished by one of you,
我会下来了结你们两个
I’m coming down to finish both of you.
胡塔多?
Hurtdo?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing over there?
什么 你居然当班的时候睡觉?
What, are you sleeping on the job?
不 我不知道发生什么了
No, I don’t know what happened.
下手吧
End it.
上帝啊 请原谅我
God God forgive me.
他们这个时候该到了
They should have been here by now.
或许他们已经出来了 正在赶来
Maybe they get out. They should be on their way.
-他们失手了 -那我们现在该干嘛?
They didn’t make it. So what do we do now?
我管不着你怎么办
I don’t care what you do,
我要开着车子走
but I’m taking the car.
什么?
What?
发生什么事了?
What the hell’s going on?
把手放到头上
Put your hands up on your head
你 下来 到这里来
You come down here.
马上
Now
我们要找出是谁干的
We are going to find out who is behind this.
什么事?
What?
你是不是该告诉我发生什么了?
Were you going to let me know what the hell’s going on?
林肯?
Lincoln?
我在听
I’m here.
很好 他们在哪?
Good. Where are they?
他们在我车上
They’re in the car with me.
我听到警报声了
I heard the alarm.
警报前他们就跑得很远了
They were long gone before that thing went off.
好吧 如果他们开了个好头
Well, if they had such a head start,
你干嘛要磨蹭这么久?
why are you so far behind?
听着 你想让我开车的时候和你说话?
Listen, do you want me to talk to your drive?
让惠斯勒听电♥话♥
I want you to put Whistler on the phone.
什么?
What?
让他听电♥话♥
Put him on.
他在后备箱里
He’s in the trunk.
不过 如果你强烈要求的话
But, if you feel that strongly about it,
我可以把他拖出来 你们俩可以稍微聊聊
I can pull over and you two can have a Nice little talk.
如果运气好的话 或许会有警♥察♥过来
If we’re real lucky, maybe some cops will swing by.
我肯定警♥察♥也想和他谈谈的
I’m sure they’d like a word, too.
知道吗? 准备好放LJ
You know what? Just get LJ ready.
有人要逃出去 并且袭击了我的人
Whoever tried to escape assaulted one of my men.
众所周知 任何对巴拿马士兵
And, as you know, any attempt on the life
构成生命威胁的袭击
of a Panamanian soldier
都是死刑
warrants the death penalty.
是212号♥囚室的人干的
This attempt was made from cell #212.
如果没记错的话
And if memory serves,
那个囚室是你的人 对吧?
that cell belongs to members of your crew, no?

You.
你是那个送奶人吧
You are one of the Milkman’s boys.
那是你的囚室吧?
Is it your cell?
我认为这是个肯定的答案
I’m going to take that as a yes.
我一直认为我们是亲密伙伴 你和我
I thought we were compadres, you and I.
我让你做你的生意 招你的妓
I let you run your business, have your whores.
没有水的时候
When you asked me for your own personal supply of water
还有停电的时候 我都满足你了吧?
when the lumbing went down, did I not provide it?
你让我切断电♥话♥
When you asked me to get rid
使他们无从非法运毒进来
of the phones, make them contraband,
以此来控制这里的交易
so you could control the trade in here,
我难道没满足你么?
did I not comply?
我做这一切都是为了你
I do all this for you.
而作为交易条件 我只要你为我
And in exchange, you were to do one thing
做一件事
for me.
管好这些人
Keep these men in line
也许我们看错人了
Maybe we just backed the wrong horse.
也许别人更适合这份工作
Perhaps there is another in here better suited for the job.
祝你好运 兄弟
Good luck, Bredda.
你知道我们中没人想
You know none of us tried
从那间牢房♥越狱
to break out of that cell.
我知道
I do.
但你一定知道只有一个人
Then you must know there’s only one guy here
会愚蠢到想去试试
foolish enough to try.
很高兴看到你恢复如初
Nice to see you back in form.
谢谢
Thanks.
苏林斯 那有什么新消息吗?
Any news from Sullins?
他正在处理此事
He’s working on it.
别人说什么都没关系
It doesn’t matter what people say.
他们怎么说?
What do they say?
-你知道他们怎么说吗 -怎么说?
You know people, how they talk. About?
他们说是你杀了那些人
The men, the ones they say you killed.
这是真的吗?
Is it true?
如果是真的 你可以和我说说
Because, if it is, you can talk to about it.
真是这样吗?
Is that a fact?
是的 你可以相信我
Yes. You can trust me.
这么明说了吧
So let me get this straight.
苏林斯 让你来扮白脸?
Sullins sends you to be good cop?
不是这样的
That’s not what this is.
其实从来就没有什么交易 对吗?
There never was a deal, was there?
苏林斯 只是想让我认罪
Sullins just wants me to confess
那他就有更多的指控理由遣送我回美国
so hcan bring me up on more charges back in the States.
交易很合理
The deal is legit.
那听证会本应该是
The hearing was supposed to be
我们离开监狱一小时后开的
an hour after we left the prison,
而我还在等
and I’m still waiting.
为什么你不把一切告诉我 费丽舍?
So why don’t you just come clean, Felicia, huh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!