马宏 在哪里?
Where’s Mahone?
他走了
He’s gone.
什么 就那么走了?
What, just like that?
为什么? 我是说 怎么会?
Why? I mean, how?
我们还是多关心一下自己吧 怎么样?
How about we worry a little bit more about us, huh?
知道吗 他是突然出去的
You know, he got out of here kind of suddenly.
我们怎么知道他不会出♥卖♥♥♥我们?
How do we know he’s not ratting us out right now?
苏林斯
Sullins.
什么时候的事?
When did this happen?
-你确定吗? -好的
Are you sure? Yeah.
我来处理
I’ll handle it.
有什么问题吗?
Something wrong?
几个巴拿马人有点退缩了
A couple of the Panamanians might have gotten cold feet.
有多胆小?
Exactly how cold?
他们只是需要确认
They just need some convincing.
没什么好担心的
It’s nothing to worry about.
一切都会顺利的
It’s all gonna work out.
同时 我们会把你带到酒店房♥间去
Meantime, we’re gonna take you to a hotel room.
直到一小时前
Up until an hour ago,
不是说一切都搞定了
this was a done deal.
还会发生什么呢?
So what’s happening?
放松 这仍旧是你最好的机会
Relax. This is still your best bet.
除非有人开的价码是
Unless someone’s offering you
“无罪从索纳监狱释放”
a”get out of Sona free”card.
记好了 我们只有4分钟掩蔽时间
Now, remember, we’ll only have four minutes of cover,
你一着地 就笔直跑向围栏
so once you hit the ground you run straight to the fence.
不要看上面 也别回头
Don’t look up, don’t look back,
不要说一个字
don’t say a word.
要是他们看见我们呢?
What if they see us?
如果有人喊你停
If someone yells stop,
你就停
you stop.
就这些?
That’s it?
就这些
That’s it.
时间到了
It’s time.
萨米去哪了?
Where’s Sammy?
老大 我不知道
I dont know, Patron
那么谁先下?
So, who goes first?
你要是不活着出去 我的生命也没有意义
Right now my life isn’t worth a damn without yours.
如果不是按照计划行事
If this doesn’t go as planned, the first guy
先下的人就会被射杀
through that window’s gonna get shot.
那个人不能是你
That guy can’t be you.
我先下吧
I’ll go.
我明白了
I got it.
快 快
Come on, come on, come on.
机会来了
This is it.

Five

four

three
二 一
two one.
阳光
The glare.
-阳光哪去了? -我不知道
Where’s the glare? I don’t know.
拜托
Come on
成了
This is it.
有人来了
Someone’s coming.
好运
Good luck.
你也是
You, too.
我们快失去阳光了
We’re losing the light.
会去 快回去
Go back. Go back
快回去
Go back
动作快
Come on Come on
这是我们唯一的机会
That was our only chance.
见鬼
Damn it
把他们找出来
Find out where they are.
听到他们在外面喧哗吗 在等着我们
Do you hear ’em out there? They’re waiting for us.
-迟早得出去 -我知道
It’s only a matter of time. I know. Come on.
这该死的东西解不开
The damn thing’s not coming off
外国佬
Hey, gringos
出来决斗了
Come out and play.
快 快啊
Come on Come on
该死的 躲得了初一躲不过十五的
Nowhere to hide, malditos
外国佬
Gringos
出来决斗了
Come out and play
我们必须离开 这儿他们找不到
We’ve got to go. They can’t find us here.
但这个怎么处理?
But what about this?
遮一下
Stash it
但这个怎么处理?
Come on
快啊
Come on

Go.
臭小子 你要去哪里?
Where are you off to, Backra?
你们俩去哪里了?
Where you boys been?
洗手间?
The bathroom?
这一切都是
This has all been
一场巨大的误会
a terrible mistake.
是吗?
Has it been?
我们的问题都解决了
We’ve, uh, we’ve worked it out.
没有必要再进行决斗了
There’s no need to take this any further.
显然你不太明白
You clearly don’t understand
我不能让你们的愚昧在这里肆虐
I can’t have your foolishness spread in this place.
我给过你这么多机会放弃决斗
I gave you every chance to pull out.
求你了
Please.
我们都知道规矩的
We know the rules
两人决斗
Two men go in,
一人活着出去
one man comes out
现在
Now,
决斗必须开始
this quarrel must be settled.
去吧
Let’s go.
斗 斗 斗
Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight
你们两个绅士在等什么呢?
What are you gentlemen waiting for?
你们不动手的话 我来帮忙
You two don’t make this more interesting, I will.
对不起了 如果只能有一个人活着
Sorry, mate if only one of us is getting out
什么情况?
How’s it look?
LJ在货车后面
They got LJ in the back of the van.
-他看起来还好吧? -我想是的
He seem all right to you? Yeah, I think so.
好吧 他们有几个人?
All right, how many people they got?
有个司机 有个保镖 就那么多
She’s got a driver and a bodyguard that’s it.
很好 你观察一下四周
All right. You know I appreciate you hanging around, man
兄弟 我们一起开始的行动
Hey, we started this together, bro.
所以也一起来搞定
Let’s finish it that way.
快来吧 迈克
Come on, Michael.
你在哪啊
Where are you?
你在这干吗?
What you doing here?
你应该在那里把风的
You’re supposed to be keeping watch.
只是确认下 看看是否一切正常
Just checking, making sure everything is all right.
他们行动有点延迟 没什么
They’re running a bit late, that’s all.
下一步呢?
So, what’s the plan?
游出去 等警♥察♥过去了 然后
You gonna swim out, wait for the police to pass, and
在某个地方上船?
meet with a boat somewhere?
差不多就是那样
Something like that.
那再然后呢?
And then what?
知道吗 你得回到
You know what, you need to get back
-车那儿去 -不许动
to the car Don’t move.
让人吃惊啊
I’m impressed.
拿着枪指着我
You’ve actually got the guts to look me in the eye
还有勇气跟我对视
as you stab me in the back.
你会怎么做 打死我?
What are you going to do, shoot me?
别动 我不能眼看着你把詹姆斯
Don’t. I can’t let you hand over
送到那些人手上
James to those people.
你得考虑考虑你在干嘛
You need to think about what you’re doing.
我想过了
I have
在你告诉我他们对莎拉做了什么之后
Every since you told me what they did to Sara.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!