小子 你给个决斗的理由
Explain something to me, blanco,
前一分钟 你刚为他捡回性命
One minute you plead for your friend’s life,
后一分钟 你又要结果了他
and the next minute you nt to take it.
这家伙
This man
这家伙根本不是我的朋友
this man is no friend of mine
你女友发生的事情和我无关
What happened to your girlfriend has nothing
她名字叫 莎拉
Her name was Sara
她是个好人
And she was a good person.
要不是因为你
And she’d still be alive
她活得好好的
if it wasn’t for you.
这么说是为了复仇咯?
So it’s revenge, eh, b?
一报还一报
An eye for an eye?
一旦做出决斗的决定 就不能收回来
Once you make such a declaration there’s no going back.
没什么好顾虑的了
There’s nothing to go back to.
很好
Good.
那么就开始决斗吧
Then we have a fight.
你们俩个马上去
Now, both of you,
整理所属物品
go and assign your belongings,
然后祈祷上苍站在你这边
and pray to whatever god is yours.
15分钟后回来
Come back here in 15 minutes.
斗 斗 斗
Fight, fight, fight, fight
斗 斗 斗
fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight fight
你还需要别的帮助吗?
You need anymore help?
你帮的忙够多的了
You’ve done more than enough.
老兄 接着这个
Here, take that, man.
虽说钱不多 但足够你重新开始了
It’s not a lot, but it’s enough to get you started.
不 不行 我不能接受这钱
Oh, no, no, I can’t take this.
我这么做是因为我想帮你们
I did this because I wanted to help you guys.
去买♥♥辆车 买♥♥张大巴车票什么的
Hey, buy a car, get a bus ticket,
随你怎样办 就是离开这就行
do whatever, just get out of here.
多谢了
Thanks.
我去加些油 行吗?
I’m going to get so gas, okay?
我们在前头会合
I’ll meet you in the front.
好的
All right.
好运
Good luck.
同祝
You too.
她和你一起去交换人♥质♥?
Is she coming with you to do the exchange?
是的
Yeah.
你觉得这样合适吗?
You think that’s a good idea?
我是说如果有什么麻烦的话
I mean, what if something goes wrong
-她还会受伤呢 -我需要个保障
and she gets hurt? I need some incentive
以防 惠斯勒 耍什么鬼把戏
just in case Whistler doesn’t want to go quietly.
你觉得这一切都能平稳度过?
You think any of this is going to go down quiet?
就这样把LJ还给你了?
They’re just going to give you LJ
我怎么想的根本无关紧要
just like that? Doesn’t matter what I think.
我很清楚这帮子人会怎么干
I know what these people are capable of.
我不会拿我儿子的命去赌博的
I’m not going to gamble with my son’s life.
或许你根本不需要什么赌博
Maybe you don’t have to.
阿历克斯
Alex.
阿历克斯
Alex.
什么事
Yeah.
15分钟后就到审判厅了
We’ll be arriving at the courthouse in about 15 minutes.
然后紧接着就开始听证会
Then the hearing will begin shortly.
所有这一切马上就能了结了
All and all this whole thing will be done within the hour.
很好
Good.
听上去很不错
That sounds good.
那么这场交易中
So with this deal
他们到底想从我这获得什么呢?
what specifically are they expecting from me?
他们需要知道所有这一切
They need to knoeverything.
关于总统的 关于组织的事情
About the President, about the company.
他们需要确认你手上有
They want to confirm that you have
确凿的能证明他们犯罪的信息
viable incriminating information
而且你还需要配合去做证
and that you can be a cooperative witness.
如果我完全配合的话
If I cooperate fully
我不会只起诉他们有罪
I won’t just be incriminating them.
你担心你会受到牵连
You’re worried about all those skeletons in your closet,
你有完全赦免权
but you have full immunity.
所有这一切都会没事的
Everything will be fine.
你只需要说出事实真♥相♥就行
All you have to do is tell the truth.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
最好活动下筋骨热热身
Better knuckle up.
听着 我不知道你是怎么想的
Look, I don’t know what you’re thinking,
但是杀了我
but killing me is not
-于事无补 -别紧张
going to solve your problem. Relax.
我不会杀你的
I’m not going to kill you.
那刚才那幕又是为了什么?
Then what the hell was all that about?
你如果想不被发现 从这里越狱出去
You want to make it out of here without being seen,
你就需要转移视线 就像现在这样
you need a diversion. Now we have one.
你昏头了 你不知道他们还在那边等着
You’re off your head. Do you know that? They’re waiting
我们没时间争这个 快3点了
We don’t have time for this. It’s almost 3:00,
意味着塔楼哨兵现在应该被迷♥药♥放倒了
and that means the tower guard should be drugged by now.
3:13分时 阳光会照射在另一哨塔上
At 3:13, the sun’s going to hit the other guard tower.
有了所需的掩护 机不可失 时不再来
We’ll have the cover we need. It’s now or never.
听着 迈克 我
Listen, Michael, I, uh
刚才关于莎拉的话 不是那个意思
I meant what I said about Sara.
换作我 就绝口不提那名字了
If I were you I wouldn’tention that name again.
我们现在就出去 然后用你交换我侄子
We’re getting out of here now, and then I’m trading you for my nephew.
然后我会去查清楚
And then I’m going to find out
真凶是谁的
who’s responsible for taking her life
然后血债血还
and I’m taking theirs.
-听着 斯科菲尔德 -现在不是时候
Listen, Scofield Not now.
我只是 求你了
I just please.
你在外面说的我听到了
I heard you out there in the yard.
关于莎拉的事情
Is that true
是不是真的?
about Sara?
是的
Yes.
怎么会 我是说
That’s not I mean it’s
她怎么 ?
What’d she ?
对不起 迈克
I’m sorry, Michael.
我是这个意思
I mean it.
她是好人
She was a good person.
对不起
I’m sorry.
怎么了?
Is something wrong?
如果有人问起
If anyone asks,
告诉他们油箱漏油 好吗?
just tell them your fuel pump’s leaking, all right?
不 不 我要和你一起去海边
No, no, no, I’m going to the beach with you.
不 我需要你来把风
No. I need you to keep a lookout.
他们来了我会告诉你的 好吗?
When they get here I’ll call you, all right?
如果今天一切顺利
If everything works out today,
你和我 都能得到想要的
you and me we’re both going to get what we want.
留在这里
Stay here.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
没事
That’s okay.
我知道你是在工作
I know you’re just doing your job.
我保证你和我一样
I bet you’re as ready
都已经受够了
for this over with as I am.
知道吗 我们从巴拿马出来之后
Hey, you know, once we get out of Panama,
我和我爸爸 还有叔叔
me and my dad and my uncle
我们要开个潜水商店
we’re going to open up a scuba shop somewhere.
-在海边造个房♥子 -听起来不错
Build a house on the beach Lovely.
每天去游泳
go swimming every day.
-我从没住在海边 -你可以住嘴了
I never lived by the ocean You can stop.
我一直想去 知道吗?
I always wanted to, you know?
我知道了
I get it.
你是有梦想的人
You’re a human being
为将来打算 就那样
wi dreams, plans for the future, all that.
你能否见到那天 已经不在我的掌握
Whether you see it isn’t up to me anymore.
在于你的叔叔
It’s in your uncle’s hands now.
所以让我们祈祷他能做到吧
So let’s just hope that he does his job.
你还在等什么?
What are you waiting for?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!