放了他
Leave my son.
活的不错?
Living the good life, huh?
不是吧
Is that what this is?
过的太滋润了
Having too good a time here
都不想离开了?
to contemplate leaving?
我需要点时间想想
I needed some time to think.
我也需要点时间
Well, I needed some time
来和巴拿马人敲定协议
to finalize our agreement with the Panamanians,
但我被人拉来了这里
but instead I get dragged down here.
是 我知道 好不容易
Yeah, I’m sure it was really hard
才说服你到这来
to convince you to come down here.
实话实说
I’m gonna be honest.
我是希望看到你这个样子
I was looking forward to seeing you
不过现在来了 我倒不这么想了
down here like this, but now i that i am here, i wouldn’t wish this on anymore.
这些事能否稍后再谈
Can we just save all this till after
我不知道
I don’t know if we can or not.
想好了么 阿历克斯?
Made up your mind yet, Alex?
8年 最低监禁安全级别
Eight years, minimum security.
我让他们减到4年
I got’em down to four.
今晚就去美国?
And I leave for the US tonight?
一旦
Once the special
特别检查官确认你的事
prosecutor clears you,
你就可以上路了
you’ll be on your way.
特别检察官是干嘛的
What about a special prosecutor?
就是你站在人们面前
You stand in front of a guy,
告诉检察官你的经历 由他决定
you, you tell your story and he determines
当然如果你决定做证人
if you’re gonna be a useful and credible witness.
那些就只是些形式了
It’s a formality.
只是些形式?
“It’s a formality”?
就只是形式?
This is just a formality?
小子 如果换作是我
You know, if it were up to me,
你下半辈子就等着把牢底坐穿吧
you could rot in here for the rest of your life.
但是司法部
But the Justice Department
下了很大的决心
is extremely motivated to get to the bottom
把罗纳德总统的案子一查到底
of this President Reynolds business.
阿历克斯这绝对是个好出路
Alex, this is a hundred percent above board.
你的职业生涯犯错太多
You’ve made a lot of mistakes in your career.
你清楚 我也清楚
You know it and I know it,
不管是不是故意的
intentional or otherwise.
我桌上已经摞了8个对你的举报
I’ve got eight files in my office attesting to that.
如果你不接受这些条件
And if you don’t take this offer,
我敢肯定
then I assure you it would be
你一定会后悔的
the biggest mistake of your life.
我知道是谁杀的
I know who killed that man.
你当然知道了
I’m sure you do.
勒齐
Lechero
我们找到了什么
What do we have here?
我找到这个
I found this
在阿历克斯山德罗 马宏的号♥子里
in Alexander Mahone’s cell.
你可想得真周到
Convenient
把责任都推到一个明显不再能回答问题的人身上
To blame this on a man who can’t even be questioned.
够了 乔
Enough of this already. Cheo
把人都叫来
Get the prison up.
现在
this time
你知道不是惠斯勒干的
You kno Whistler didn’t do this.
他说了他在马宏号♥子里找到匕♥首♥了啊
He just said he found the shank in Mahone’s cell?
还不能证明我是清白的?
Doesn’t that prove I’m innocent?
你就会扯蛋
You’re a joke
你口口声声公平
You talk about equality.
公正 但归根结底
You talk justice, but at the end of the day
你不过就是一个独♥裁♥者 跟别的独♥裁♥者一样
you’re a dictator, and just like any dictator
你害怕失去权力
you’re terrified of losing your power.
别再考验我的耐心了 小子
It’d be very unwise to go any further.
你并不关心真正的杀人犯是谁
You don’t care who the real killer is
随便抓个人就行了
just as long as you get to string somebody up.
这对你来说就完事了 对不对
That’s all that matters to you, isn’t it?
谁有罪 我说了算 而有罪的 都要死
I’ve determined who’s guilty, and the punishment is death.
你错了 这是谋杀
You’re making a mistake. This is murder
你清楚 我也清楚
You know it and I know it
至少你得有胆量承认
At least have the guts to admit it
没错
You’re right
是谋杀
It’s murder.
不要
Don’t
我在院子里发现这个
I found this in the yard
这是原来奥古斯特上供给我的
Augusto used to give them to me as tribute.
现在你玷污了它
And now you reek of them.
滚吧
Go.
有什么事吗
Everything okay?
很惨吧
It’s sad
走错一步 就得让个陌生人
one wrong move and a stranger
来给你下葬了
is throwing dirt on top of you.
他会没事的
He will be okay.
你怀疑你是不是真的爱自己的儿子
I question your love for your son.
他差一点就被我砍头了
He was two seconds away from being decapitated
就因为你
because of you.
我跟你说的都是实话
I told you the truth.
也许吧
Maybe.
如果你还有什么小想法
But if you have anything else planned,
趁早放弃
now it’s scrapped.
因为 你知道那意味着什么
Because, what happens if you try something?
我知道
I know.
知道就好
Oh, good.
这报纸与上张照片里的是一样的
This is the same newspaper she was holding in the last picture.
我的人只能拿到这个
That’s what my guy could get.
你给我的时间太有限了
You didn’t give me a lot of time.
你以为迈克察觉不出?
You think Michael’s not going to notice this?
那还能怎么样”迈克就就是照片”
Yeah.”Hey, Michael, here’s the pictures.”
他会仔细看照片的
He’s going to want to see this close up.
我已经帮你帮到头了
I’m done doing favors for you.
滚出去
Get out.
一小时后见
I’ll see you in an hour.
今天没足球赛?
No football today?
没有
No, no football today.
我们是好兄弟吧 萨米?
You’re my brother, Sammy?
那当然
Of course.
好了?
It’s done?
警卫半小时内就会睡着
The guard will be asleep in a half hour.
太好了
So we’re good.
还有点问题
Not quite.
他们 呃 知道了我们下午要越狱
They, uh, they know we’re breaking out this afternoon.
你告诉她了?
You told her?
她猜到了
Man, she worked it out
-你撒个谎不就得了? -她猜出来了
Why didn’t you lie? She worked out.
那我们现在怎么才能占到上风呢 林肯?
So what are we gonna do to get the upper hand here, Linc?
-没事 -你以为他们会给我们
Nothing. You think they’re just going to turn over
-LJ和莎拉? -太冒险了
LJ and Sara? This is too dangerous.
如果我们试图救他们 他们就会
If we try anything, they’re just going to
就会怎么样? 伤害他们?
What, hurt them?
不会的 只要没得到惠斯勒他们就不会乱来
No, not if they want us to deliver on Whistler, they won’t.
我们直接了当点吧
We’re playing this one straight.
不耍他们 不出奇兵
No games. No surprises.
行么
All right?
给我看看照片
Show me the pictures.
给我看看照片 林肯
Show me the pictures, Linc.
快点
Come on
照片
The pictures.
我不能给你看
I can’t show you the pictures, man.
为什么
Why not, Linc?
她死了 迈克
She’s dead, Michael.
我撒谎了
I lied to you.