监狱都会听说有明确证据
prison will hear clear-cut evidence
证明萨米有罪
of Sammy’s guilt.
勒齐除了遵守规定以外别无他法
Lechero will have no choice but to comply.
这就是索纳
This is Sona.
没啥好担心的
Don’t worry your pretty little head about it.
你只要把戒指放进血泊中
All you have to do is drop the ring in the blood
说是萨米干的
and say it was Sammy.
剩下的就交给我
I’ll take care of the rest.
想救你朋友的命么?
You want to save your friend’s life?
那有人就得死
Someone else has to die.
跟帝格解释下为什么你不同意
Explain your disagreement with this Tyge man.
我听说
From what I just heard,
他知道你的一些事?
he knew something about you?
他以为他知道我的一些事
He thought he knew something about me.
时机和动机
Opportunity and a motive.
这些可不妙啊
That’s not a good combination.
你也一定知道了
You must know there’s discontent
大家对你的管理心存不满
from many prisoners over how you run Sona.
现在不是攻击我的时候
Now would not be a good time to insult me.
你杀了我 得到了你要的正义
you execute me, you get your swift justice
你或许可以安抚大家
and you may placate the masses.
但当他们最终发现谁做的
But when they find out who really did it
他们就会说 你杀了个无辜的人
they will know you killed an innocent man.
你还没回答我的问题
You’re still not answering my question.
你和帝格到底怎么回事?
What was your disagreement with Tyge?
他是个爱管闲事的人
He was a nosy guy.
他来干涉我的事
He got into my business.
我肯定他也去管了别人的闲事
I’m sure he did the same with someone else,
所以被杀了
and that’s what got him killed.
那你是承认你和他有矛盾了?
Would you just admit that you had an argument?
这里是监狱
This is prison.
如果有人对我横加指责 我当然受不了
If someone makes false accusations, I can’t back down.
这点你应该清楚
You must respect that.
我已经回答了你的每个问题
Look, I’ve answered every one of your questions.
我已经尽全力澄清了
I’ve acquitted myself the best that I can.
要怎样你才相信我
Now what can I do to make you trust me?
这年头 我谁都不信
I don’t trust anybody today.
一定很多人对你说过 但我还是要说
You must get this a lot, but
你真美
You’re very pretty.
非常非常美
I mean very, very pretty.
怎么了?
What’s the trouble?
可能你不知道 不过
You probably don’t know this, but
有一种为特别的人
There is a special visitation
准备的特殊探视
for special people
我可以安排你进入索纳
I could arrange for you to go inside Sona
和你的爱人享受点二人世界
and have some private time with your love.
要想进去
And everything you would need
你所要做的
to assure your entry
都能在这辆车里完成
could be performed right here in this car.
是啊
Yeah.
照片到手了
We have the picture.
看上去怎样
How does it look?
很像莎拉
It looks like Sara.
我半小时后到索纳
I’ll be at Sona in half an hour.
停车场等我
Meet me in the parking lot.
没出什么岔子吧
Is everything okay?
等下 等下 等下
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
难道你不爱你的男人?
Don’t you love your man?
我不知你是否知道 但是
I don’t know if you know this, but
诺曼脾气很暴躁
Norman has a terrible temper.
诺曼? 诺曼·圣约翰?
Norman? Norman St. John?

Si?
你是勒齐的女人?
You’re one of Lechero’s girls?

Si?
我等着呢
I’m waiting.
守卫这有点麻烦
There was a complication with the guard.
给他下药有点麻烦?
Complications drugging the guard?
是 不过还有希望
Yeah, but it’s been taken care of.
好 不错
Well, that’s encouraging,
你们现在下药干吗
but why are you drugging the guard
不是晚上才行动么?
now when you’re escaping tonight?
要那么久才会有药物才会起效
Well, it takes that long for the drugs to work
药物1小时候就起效 我告诉过你
They take an hour, like I told you.
阿历克斯
Alex
你的表现可越来越差了 阿历克斯
You are getting sloppy,Alex.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
这是跟我开玩笑吗 -我很久以前就
Is this is a joke? I stopped hiding
不再把东西♥藏♥在床底下了
things under my mattress a long time ago.
你在我床下找到的?
Did you find that under my mattress?
如果是的话 那也是别人故意放在那里的
Cause if you did somebody put it there.
这么跟我解释可说不通
You’re gonna have to do better than that.
是吗
Really?
你在刀上发现我的指纹了吗
Did you find some fingerprints on it?
啊? 还是你发现一些我的纤维了
Huh? Did you get some fibers?
你打算怎么做? 把它交给索纳的鉴证室检验一下?
What are you gonna do take it to the Sona crime lab?
他们认定是惠斯勒
They got Whistler nailed
就因为他在错误的时间去过这个楼道
for walking into the wrong stairwell.
我想凭这个
I’m thinking this is enough
就足够可以让你们俩换个处境了
to get you guys to switch places.
明白我的意思么?
You know what I mean?
什么意思? 这又能证明什么呢?
What does that mean, huh? What does that prove?
证明了一切
It proves everything
我确定勒齐也一定这么想
I’m gonna make sure Lechero thinks so, too.
迈克
Michael.
迈克我没杀他
Michael, I did not kill that man.
我没杀他
I did not kill the man.
怎么了?
What’s, what’s going on?
没事吧?
Is everything okay?
你想干吗?
What the hell you doing?
这是为什么?
What’s that for?
你♥爸♥爸想逞英雄
Your father tried to be a hero.
不 不
No, no.
求你了 求你了
Hey, please, please.
求你了
Please.
求你了 不 停下 停下
Please, no, stop Stop
等我切断你的脊髓 再弄断几根末梢神经
Once I cut the spinal cord and the sever nerve endings,
你就什么都感觉不到了
you won’t feel a thing.
不 不
No, no.
不 不
No, no
苏珊对不起
Susan, I’m sorry.
我们不是故意的
We didn’t mean to do that.
爸爸 他们要杀我
Dad, they’re gonna kill me.
什么 LJ?
What? LJ?
他们要割断我的喉咙
Yeah, they got a knife to my throat.
LJ
LJ
-苏珊你敢 -爸爸
Susan, don’t you hurt Dad
说真话
The truth.
真话
Truth.
迈克他们3:13会出来
Michael’s getting out at 3:13.
我们3:45在碰头地点会合
We’re meeting at the exchange point at 3:45.
苏珊求你了 我们这么做
Susan, please, we did this
只是为了确保安全
because we wanted to make sure the site was safe.
仅此而已 这就是唯一的原因
That’s it, that’s the only reason why we did it.
似乎你们在耍诡计啊
Sounds to me like you’re planning another end round.
再一次营救计划
Another rescue.
不 不
No, no.
不是的 我们没有
We’re not, we’re not planning,
没耍诡计
re not planning another end round.
不 求你 只是
No. Please, just
放我儿子一马
let my son go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!