看不到LJ和莎拉的照片
this afternoon,
我哪里都不会去
I’m not going anywhere.
我找不到美国产的奶酪
Can’t seem to find American cheese down here.
希望你喜欢阿萨德产的
I hope you like Asadero.
没事 很好
Yeah. It’s perfect.
几年前 我在摩苏尔打仗
A couple of years ago, I was serving in Mosul.
我被敌人俘虏了
And I was taken prisoner.
过了几个漫长的晚上后
A few nights later,
我听到了美军直升机的声音
I could hear the sound of U.S. Army helicopters.
越来越近
Two clicks and closing.
我的手当时是被绑着的
My hands were still tied behind my back,
但我还是逃了
and I I ran.
我当时没有想到
It didn’t occur to me
如果这是一次营救任务
that if this was a rescue mission,
那么敌人也会听到直升机声音的
my captors could hear the choppers.
我没有想到
It didn’t occur to me
这次的任务其实是人♥质♥交换
that this was actually a hostage exchange,
但是
and that
我的逃跑会被视为
jumping would be viewed
敌对行为
as a hostile act.
我很快又被抓起来了
I got recaptured immediately.
6名突击队员死于
Six Rangers died
枪战
in the firefight.
接下来的三个星期
And for the next three weeks
这么说吧
Let’s just say
人都是畜牲
men are pigs.
我们丑话说在前头
Let’s be clear.
这是一次交换
This is an exchange.
不要逞能
If you don’t try to be a hero,
这样你和你♥爸♥爸都不会有事
you and your father will be okay.
-明白了吗? -明白
Okay? Okay.
很好
Good.
吃吧
Eat.
诺曼? 诺曼?
Norman? Norman?
你该知道
As you can imagine,
他喜欢勒齐
he prefers Lechero.
诺曼?
Norman?
他不管你交不交保护费都会杀了你
He kills you before or after he does your taxes.
他杀你可不需要理由
He Kills you when he pleases.
我口渴了
I’m feeling thirsty.
你为什么不帮我们拿点喝的 小子
Why don’t you go fix us something to drink, boy?
也许你还没接到通知
Maybe you ain’t got the memorandum,
我已经被提升了
but I’ve been promoted.
小子
Boy.
你刚才对我说什么?
What did you say to me?
有什么事吗
What’s the problem?
有人打肿脸充胖子
Stumpy herand his mouth.
就是这个问题
That’s the problem.
我现在就要和他出去把问题解决
I’m calling him out right now
我会和他谈谈 你出去
I’ll talk to him. Leave.
这事没完
This isn’t over.
都出去
Leave
我们只是
We was just, uh
不 不
No, no, no.
你欠我个情
The favor you owe me
你发现了什么吗
What have you found out?
这种事情是要时间的
A thing like this takes time.
我不可能走到他面前直接问
I can’t just walk up to them and say,”Hey, whoever’s been
谁背叛了勒齐请举手
betraying Lechero, raise your hand.”You know?
我让你在这里当我的耳线
I asked you to be my ears in this prison,
你什么料都收不到?
and you hear nothing?
我只知道每一次我坐下来准备
All I know is every time I try and sit down and begin
了解点什么的时候 萨米总是扯开话题
sussing things out, Sammy always changes the subject.
我不是说他就是叛徒 但
Not that I’m saying he’s the guy, but
我不想听你的理论
I don’t want to hear your theories.
我要的是结论
I want results.
情况还好吗
Is everything okay?
-詹姆斯怎么样? -是的 他很好
Is James all right? Yeah, he’s fine.
这东西哪里来的?
Where is this from?
乌瑞伯 在波德格的
Uribe’s, the roadside
路边 就几公里远
Bodega a few kilometers away.
如果我想你去辩认一个警卫
If I needed you to ID a specific guard
哨塔的警卫 你能做得到吗?
a tower guard could you do it?
我只是不想被抓起来
I just don’t want to get busted.
到底能不能做到?
Could you do it or not?
可以
Yes.
-林肯? -是的
Lincoln? Yeah.
-什么事? -我需要点帮助
What is it? I need something.
蒂博格也干不了什么坏事的 老兄
Teodoro’s harmless, man.
-他是一个 小丑 -一个该死的小丑
He’s a he’s clown. He’s a dead clown.
老兄 我不会到处说
Hey, man, I wasn’t going to say anything,
但是 昨晚
but, uh, last night,
我在找扑克的时候 你猜怎么着
I was looking for my playing cards and guess what?
我发现了这个
I found these.
你竟然瞒着我
You’re holding out on me.
喜欢都拿去
Take’em.
口感很差
They taste nasty.
老兄 你找不到再好的雪茄了
Man, you cannot get a better cigar than this.
你从谁那里拿的? 奥古斯特?
Where’d you get these? Augusto?
他要给我 我也阻止不了
I can’t make him stop sending them in to me,
不过我可不是他的人 你明白吗?
but I don’t work for him, you understand?
你确定不介意?
You sure you don’t mind?
我在这附近
I was in the neighborhood.
我那么老远过来探望我?
You came all this way to visit?
我来是想把你弄出来
I came to get you out of here.
我能在48小时之后把你转去Schaum
I can have you in Schaum Correctional Facility
的监禁中心
in 48 hours.
在圣路易斯
In St. Louis.
苏林斯希望把你关在相对戒备森严的地方
Sullins wanted a medium security,
但我说服了他
but, uh, talked him down.
他给我什么的方案作为交易?
What sort of deal is he getting me?
25年?
25 years?
终身监禁?
Life?
上级给予我们很大的让步
The director’s giving us a lot of latitude
以此交换你在政♥府♥对林肯·布鲁斯
in exchange for testimony against the government
这次阴谋事件上的证词
in the Lincoln Burrows conspiracy.
那么
So
8年怎么样?
how does eight years sound?
苏林斯安排好
Soon as Sullins finishes up,
我们准备好车
we can have a van ready
我不接受
I don’t think so.
什么?
What?
谢谢你们的努力
I appreciate the effort,
你的努力 但是 我不能忍♥受被关押8年
your effort, but, um, I can’t do eight years.
你现在最起码要坐10年
You’re doing ten now.
政♥府♥现在需要你做点事
The government is calling in some favors.
一旦你回到美国 如果你不合作
Once you’re in the U.S., if you don’t cooperate,
他们会起诉你所有的犯罪行为
they’re going to charge you with everything.
那可包括多起谋杀案的
That’s multiple homicide counts.
你不答应这交易
Without this deal,
你一辈子都要在牢里了
you are gonna be in prison for the rest of your life.
谢谢你们的努力
I appreciate the effort,
你的努力
your effort.
但我不能
But I can’t.
阿历克斯
Alex.
我们行动的时候 如果
While we’re getting out of here, and
如果我不能成功
if I don’t make it,
你能答应我一定将这个给我女朋友吗
will you make sure this gets to my girlfriend?
好的
All right.
你知道的 如果你 我也可以帮你这么做
You know, uh I could do the same for you.