不过说老实话
but I’d be lying
当时可真够险的
if I didn’t say it was a close call.
她现在一个人待着?
Is she alone?
是的
Yeah.
你好啊
Hey.
不要害怕
Don’t be afraid.
没事的 亲爱的
No, no, my dear.
他们走了
They’re gone.
我想我也该走了
I should go, too.
别 别 急什么
No, no, no. What’s the rush?
来吧 不要了 我要
Come on. No, I should
回家了
get home.
老大
Patr,
钱是我给她的
I gave her the money.
我先把钱给她
I was going to replace it myself
月底时候拿我的那份补上
at the end of the day, when I get my cut.
我只是一直没机会跟你汇报这事
I just didn’t get a chance to tell you.
她根本没钱回家
She had no money to get home.
是这样吗?
Is this true?
是的
Yes.
我这么说没有一点不敬的意思
With all due respect.
你一定不愿让你情人一分钱不带就上路的
Surely you don’t want your mistress travelin’ broke.
不然的话 她就算打到车
She’d end up in a taxi
也没钱付打的费啊
with no way to pay the cab fare.
啊 你这么做
Ah, you did this?
是为了帮我的忙啊
For me?
当然了 老大
Si, patr.
蒂博格
Teodoro.
你为我可真的
The one that does all
做了好多贡献呢
the useful things for me, huh?
你是真心实意的替我着想了
And now you do the thinking for me.
也不能都这么说 老大
No, no, it’s not like that, patr
去拿水桶
Get the bucket.
来给我洗脚
Wash my feet.
我们现在该怎么办
So what do we do now?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这个回答可不怎么样
Well, I’m afraid that’s not good enough.
得了 给我点时间考虑一下
Please just give me a moment to think.
我可不能在这里耗下去了 迈克
Wasting time is not an option for me, Michael.
我明天必须得出去
I need to be out of here by tomorrow.
我有数 赶紧出去好赶上钓鱼之旅
I know, just in time for be out your next fishing trip,omorrow.
还是 你的赏鸟之旅啊 我可记不清楚了
or is it a bird-watching trip? I forget.
那是我的航海日志 我告诉过你
That’s my trip log, I’ve told you.
我必须按图索骥
I need to retrace my steps.
我只能按照他们吩咐的去做 你不也是嘛
I’m doing everything they tell me, the same thing you are.
你让我一个人待会行不 求你了
just, just leave me alone, please.
告诉你 我被抓起来之前
You know, before I was arrested,
一个人闯进我的公♥寓♥ 拿走了我的通讯录
a man came to my flat and took my addresses.
他们知道我所在意的每个人的名字
They know the name of everyone I care about
以及如何找到他们
and how to find them.
事实上他们已经找了我所在意的每个人
Well, they already found everyone I care out. Okay?
如果你不能把我弄出去 现在就告诉我
If you can’t get me out of here, tell me now.
我没有时间了
because time is running out.
明白吗?
Huh?
真是个大热天
Look, it’s hot today.
是的
Yeah.
和冷天相比还是每天热点好
Prefer the heat than the cold any day.
你知道我和我兄弟准备离开这
You know my brother and I wanted to come
流亡巴拿马
down here to Panama
开家冲浪店就像我们今天去过的那家
and start a dive shop like the one we were at today.
我儿子 他应该离开学校来帮我们
My boy, he was gonna leave school and help us
打理家族生意
start the family business.
当一切了结 这有什么不可以呢?
When this is all over, why don’t you do it?
发生了很多糟糕的事
Too much bad stuff’s happened.
你向来都可以搞定的
Still, you can make it work.
一切都可以搞定 如果惠斯勒合作的话
It’s only gonna work if if Whistler cooperates.
他玩花样 就会害了别人
he plays games, people get hurt.
你懂我的意思吗?
You understa that, right?
他并不希望任何人受伤
He doesn’t want anyone to get hurt.
我希望你是对的
I hope you’re right.
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
我们的逃亡工具
Our getaway vehicle.
现在听好了
Now,
你下次见到他的时候
the next time you see him,
我想让你告诉他你所看到的
I want you to tell him what you saw.
告诉他我们同舟共济
Tell him we’re all in this together.
我们是团队一员
We’re part of a team.
你明白吗?
You understand?
好的
Okay. Yeah.
好了 走吧
All right, get up.
我们会回来的
We’re coming back.
不 走这边
No, this way.
什么?
What?
是这条路 来吧
This way, come on.
好吧
Okay
如果一切顺利
If all goes well,
明天我们就可以见到他们了
we’ll see them tomorrow.
干得好 谢谢
Job well done. Thank you.
我以为你说我可以得到5千美金
I thought you said I was gonna get five thousand dollars.
我就是在说这个
That’s what I’m talking about.
不 不 不
Nono, no, no, no.
你说一次性付的
You said one time.
这有什么困难的?
Was it difficult?
不是这个意思
That’s not the point.
一次归一次
One time is one time.
这对你我来说都好
This can work out for both of us.
如果我们今天行动
If we’re gonna do this today,
我们要寻回失去的一切
we got to replace everything we lost.
比如?
Like what?
首先是一个新的出口
For starters, a new exit point.
应该开在建筑物的南边
It’s got to be on the south side of the building.
又是你这个家伙
Look at this guy, again.
我认识你 对吗?
I know you, huh?
-恐怕不认识 -好吧 好吧
Afraid not. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你是麦克法登 对吧?
You’re McFadden, right?
1997年在尼斯对吗?
Nice, 1997?
抱歉
Sorry.
你认错人了
You’ve confused me with someone else.
肯定是你 我发誓
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I swear.
你和大使在一起
You were with the ambassador.
你把我当成别人了
You’ve mistaken me for someone else.
这家伙疯了
Chap’s insane.
来吧 伙计们 给你们看点东西
Come on, guys, got something to show you.
我确定在你们做事的时候
I’m sure I didn’t observe the guards’ behavior
没有看到警♥察♥所有动作
in as much detail as you guys,
但我昨天注意到一些迹象
but I did notice something yesterday.
也是这个时间
Right around this time.
现在是换班时间
That’s the day shift.
他们这批人6点就在了
They start by 6:00
继续监视
Just keep looking, keep looking.
这儿
There.
你在哪拿到的杯子 阿历克斯?
Where’d you get your cup, Alex?
在院子里 显然是他丢下的
I got it in the courtyard, but apparently it’s from him.
早上有个人 午餐后还有一个
He has one in the morning and one after lunch.
会有人来接♥班♥的
Man’s got to have his fix.
如果我们拿到杯子的话
If we get that cup
我们也能搞定那个家伙
We get to the man.
我们要行动了
We got to move.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!