我们得会一会组织的人
We’re gonna meet someone from this company
当然
Apparently.
他们会杀了我
And then they’re gonna kill me.
你知道的
You know that.
如果他们要杀你的话
If they wanted to kill you,
你早就死了
you’d already be dead.
我不知道他们干吗让我活着
I don’t see why they keep me alive.
就像你说的 你有他们要的东西
It’s like you said you’ve got something they want.
我告诉他们的话 我就没利用价值了
Once I give it to them, I’ll be no use to them.
对吗?
Right?
我什么都不知道
I don’t have all the answers.
我只知道我要把你弄出去
All I know is it’s my job to get you out of here.
走吧
Let’s go.
这是周三的两剂毒品 我特意给你留的
It’s twofer Tuesday, my one-time special just for you.
但是不能白给你
But there’s a price.
勒齐对流动资金很敏感
Lechero’s getting pret sensitive about the cash flow.
我现在手头紧
Well, I’m a little short right now.
别担心 阿历克斯
No worries, Alex.
我不会让你为难的 好吗?
I am not gonna leave you hanging, all right?
我们可以给你赊账
We can just start you a tab.
他看到我们了吗?
Think he saw us?
猜猜我们能找到什么
Guess we’ll find out.
我大三的时候
My third year in school,
我学的是电力工程EMP专业
we studied electrical engineering with a focus on EMPs.
EMP就是电磁脉冲的意思
That’s electromagnetic pulses.
如果你把能量源放到发射器上
If you hook up a pow source to a transmitter,
就能发射电磁脉冲
it generates a pulse.
脉冲会干扰所有的电子设备
That pulse crashes anything electronic.
那是什么 就像简介
What’s that, like an intro
反恐战略的简介?
an intro into anti-terrorist tactics?
差不多吧 这些天
Basically. These days,
他们教学生
they have to teach students how to defend
如何保护他们的结构
their structures.
幸运的是 那个监视塔
Fortunately for us, that guard tower is
已经造好很久了
It was engineered a long time ago.
我猜你是基础科学的常胜将军
I’m guessing you always won the elementary science fair.
把这个插上去
Plug this in.
电视信♥号♥♥受干扰了吗?
Did it crash the telly?
我们隔得太远了
We’re too far away.
但是起作用了 正如我们需要的那样
But it is doing exactly what we need it to.
没事
Okay.
-快出来 -为什么?
Get out Why?
他们冲进来了
They’re coming in.
马上离开这
Ahora mismo.
呆在这 别让人发现她
Stay here. Do not let them see her.
千万别被发现
Do not
上校
Colonel.
我们没有收到通知啊
We received no word of this
塔楼上发现了狙♥击♥枪♥瞄准镜
A rifle scope waseen from the tower.
胡塔多队长亲眼所见的
Capitan Hurtado saw it with his own eyes.
根本不可能
That’s impossible.
狱中有把枪
There is a gun in your prison,
而且瞄准着我的人
and it was pointing at one of my men.
我们会找出来的
We are going to find it.
这看上去很不错
This looks good.
怎么说?
For what?
坐下
Have a seat.
我在这边应该
What am I supposed
干些什么呢?
to doing here?
表现的你很享受就行
Look like you’re having fun.
你最后一次见到你儿子是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw your son?
林肯 你该知道的
You know, Lincoln,
我不会轻信别人
I don’t automatically trust people either,
但至少我能分辨他们是否出于善意
but at least I can tell when they have good intentions.
能这样不错
Good for you.
我不会再来证明自己的立场
You know, I’m not gonna try to prove myself anymore.
我们互不相干 各忙各的
You do your job, and I’ll do mine.
你需要什么?
You need something?
-你说什么? -你需要什么?
What? You need something?
不需要
No.
很好
Good.
别担心 会没事的
Don’t you worry. It’s all gonna be okay.
-会有麻烦的 -我向你保证
No, it’s not. I promise you, I will not let
我不会让任何人发现你在这里
anyone find you in here.
勒齐一定恨死我了
Oh Lechero hate me.
勒齐不会恨你
Lechero does not hate you.
你在他心目中地位特殊
You hold a very special place in his heart.
有这么多的女孩可以取代我
So many girls can take my place.
不 他很明白 知道你比他们都好
No, he’s smart. He knows you’re better than them.
你是个真女子
You’re a real woman.
有自己意志 自己追求的女子
A woman of her own will, her own desire.
你知道我是怎样的人
You know what I am.
妹子 这个世界上我们都是出♥卖♥♥♥自身的人
In this world, sister, we are all prostitutes.
你是女皇
You are a queen.
这是谁的狱室?
Whose cell is that?
在角上的那个?
In the corner?
是你的狱室吗?
Is that your cell?
你
You
是你的狱室吗?
Is that your cell?
是我的
It’s mine
是我的
It’s mine.
是我的
It’s mine.
我找到了这个
I found this.
这不是什么武器
It’s not a weapon.
我知道这是什么
I know what it is.
你为什么看我们?
Why were you watching me?
我只再问你一遍
i want to ask you one more time.
你为什么要监视我
Why were you watching me?
-我没有监视你 -我看见你了
I wasn’t watching you I saw you.
回答我
Answer the question
我不知道你看到了什么 不过我真的没有监视你
I don’t know what you think you saw but i wasn’t watching you.
撒谎
Lie
我真的没有监视你
I wasn’t watching you.
那是我的
It’s mine.
你为什么监视他?
Why were you watching him?
我没有 我只是
I I wasn’t. I was, uh
我在观察鸟
I was watching birds.
是的
Yes.
就是这样
Yes.
看这个
See?
你之前为什么不说?
Why did you not speak up before?
我
I, uh
我很害怕
I was scared.
我真的很害怕
I was scared.
懦夫
Coward.
胡塔多 我们走
Hurtado Ya. Dejelo.
还差一点
Come on.
就那么一点
Come on
拜托 别这样
please, please, please.
不会吧
come on.
他要回上来了
He’s coming back up here.
现在 不用担心了
Now, don’t worry.
不会有什么事的
It’s all going to be okay.
你脸上的妆有点掉了
You have a little mascara right there.
在他面前你得非常漂亮才行
You need to look pretty for Lechero.
谢谢
Thank you.
在这里等着吧
Wait right here.
巡逻队来过 不过他们没有久留
A patrol passed through, but they didn’t stay.
乱搜了一通 然后走了
Knock some things over then walked away.
我当时让她躲在一个安全的地方
I hid your woman in a safe place,