我又没做错什么
when I’ve done nothing wrong.
那你是无辜的了
Oh, you’re an innocent man.
事实上 是的
As a matter of fact, yes.
这是你第一次入狱吧?
Is this your first time in prison?
-是啊 怎么了? -因为很明显
-Uh-huh. Why? -Because it’s obvious
规矩一
Rule No.1
你管好你自己的事
you mind your own business.
你知道 换是你 你也会这样的
You know, you might want to do the same.
你很清楚我在说什么
You know exactly what I’m talking about.
明白没?
You got me?
是
Yeah.
是
Yeah.
我明白
I got you.
去走走
Go take a walk.
你什么时候认识你男友惠斯勒的?
When’d you meet your boyfriend, Whistler?
在学校的最后一学期
My last year of school.
我在桑伊萨贝尔那里工作
I worked in this place in San Isabel.
他经常一个人过来
He used to come around
在吧台边坐下
by himself and sit down in a bar.
偶遇女服务员 很浪漫
Hitting on the waitress. That’s romantic.
他很浪漫
He is
每次他出去
Every time he goes away,
都给我带礼物回来
he brings me back a present
这个就是
like this
这是从瑟多纳带回来的
Those are from Sedona.
他妈退休了住在那里
His mother lives there in a retirement home.
怎么了?
What’s going on?
从车里出来
Out of the car, Juan Bobo
这是私人道路
This is a private road.
-我可以解释 -闭嘴
-I can explain. -Callete
要干吗?
What’d we do?
闭嘴 美♥国♥佬♥
Shut your uth, American.
发生什么了
u?paso
这是国家所有 车子不得通行
This is state property No vehicles allowed
索纳监狱周边两英里的路都封锁了
All roads within two miles of Sona are closed.
我们没有看到任何指示牌
We, we didn’t see any signs.
你们要去哪?
Where were you going?
桑伊萨贝尔
San Isabel.
-桑伊萨贝尔? -是的
-San Isabel? -Yeah.
这是你的车吗?
This your car?
是我的
It’s my car.
文件在工具箱里
The papers in the glove box.
所以我朋友不愿意来巴拿马
This is why my friends don’t visit Panama.
你们警♥察♥到处惹事
You cops bother everyone.
这条路不对游客开放
This road is not for tourists.
别让我再在这里看到你
If I ever catch you out here again,
我记住你了
I’ll remeber you.
不会再看到我了
It ain’t gonna happen again.
好吧 快走
Okay, go on.
走吧
Anda.
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事 这办法行不通
Yeah. This is not gonna work.
-海滩离这里多远? -我不知道 大概三英里吧
-Where’s the coast from here? -I don’t know, maybe three miles.
好吧 实行B计划 走吧
All right, time for plan B. Come on.
再多找点过来
Found some more of these.
我们可以用吊床来做绳子
We can make rope out of this hammock.
走吧 你不是想要去那里吧
Come on. You don’t want to go in there.
如果你要出去的话 我就得这么做
If you want to get out of this place I do.
待着别动
Stay here.
喂 喂 喂
he Hey Hey Hey Hey
快走
Move it
快点
Come on
这个是什么 连锁反应?
What is it, chained down?
真是千钧一发啊
It’s hanging by a thread.
得等等了
It’ll have to wait.
已经4:30了
It’s 4:30.
-只剩下24小时不到了 -我们能搞定
-We’ve got less than 24 hours. -We’ll make it.
-告诉我为什么? -什么?
-Tell me why.-What?
什么事情这么紧急
What’s so urgent we can’t get
我非得在后天之前把你弄出去?
you out of here the day after tomorrow?
我不知道 我什么都不知道
I don’t know. I don’t have all the answers.
你不了解我 我也不了解你
You don’t me, I don’t know you,
但是把我弄出去是你的任务
but it’s your job to get me out of here.
晚点再过来吧
We’ll come back later.
我要个这个
I’ll take this as well.
-过来避暑的? -是的
Down here for the summer? Yep.
我也是这么认为 回溯到1985年
That’s what I thought, back in 1985.
我有两个妻子 20年过去了
Two wives, 20 years later.
还有其他需要吗?
Want everything in here?
没了 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
公海有多远?
International waters far out?
12海里
That’s 12 nautical miles.
12海里 对吗?
12 nautical miles, huh?
就要这些了?
Is that gonna do it here?
是的
Uh, yeah.
99.25美元
$99.25.
给你
Here.
好了
All right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你拿的是什么?
What did you get?
供给装备 你能帮我打开后车盖吗?
Supplies. Can you pop the trunk, please?
说实话我还能告诉谁?
Who am I gonna tell, honestly?
你可能是个俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
You could be a Russian spy for all I know.
把这些丢了吧?
Live out of this thing?
我得做好准备
I have to be
以防不测
prepared in case of an emergency.
好吧 我们有件紧急的事
Well, we got an emergency.
除非你告诉我要去哪
I’m not going anywhere
不然我哪也不去
until you tell me where we’re going.
-索拉纳海滩 -去那干吗?
Solana Beach. Why?
他们杀了莎拉
They killed Sara.
我得确保他们没杀我儿子
I’m trying to make damn sure they don’t kill my son.
如果你不考虑一下
You don’t think for a second
你男朋友还在监狱的话 就待在这里吧
your boy’s not on that list, stay here.
我太在乎他了
I couldn’t care less.
怎么了?
What is it?
是奥古斯特
It’s Augusto.
他不会
He won’t
再给你钱了
pay the payment for you anymore.
我每周一照例问他要钱 但是
I went to him for payment like every Monday, and
他说这不是他的职责
he said it’s not his responsibility
我得问你要
and that I should ask you.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
你告诉奥古斯特
You tell Augusto
我不为性♥爱♥买♥♥单
I don’t pay for sex.
我知道 我这么说了
I know, I did.
但是 我能做什么?
But what I do?
我找不到其他人了
I don’t see anyone else
是吗?
Yeah?
我也是
Well, neither do I.
你是负责食物的?
You in charge of the food now?
不 长官 我是新来的挖墓人
No boss. I’m the new gravedigger.
你上车前
You need to sign in
要先登记
before you get on the truck.
我正准备去
I was just about to.
你读过规章手册了吗?
Have you read the rulebook?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
再好好读读
Read it again.
换句话说 我们出去之后
On the other side, when we get out of here,
会发生什么?
what’s gonna happen?