当惠斯勒出来后 我需要
When Whistler’s free, I need to get to him
立刻见到他
as soon as possible.
我还在为他们逃出栅栏后
I’m still trying to work out what’s going
可能发生的事情忙活着
to happen once they get past the fence.
一旦我知道所有细节 我会让你
Once I know all the details, I’ll let you
林肯 冷静
Lincoln, calm down.
你让我觉得
It sounds to me like you
你们两兄弟似乎有点焦头烂额
and your brother are in over your heads.
莎拉的事 很抱歉
There’s a bad joke about Sara somewhere in there.
听着
Listen
我会把详情都告诉你的
I’ll let you know all the details
我一知道就会打电♥话♥给你
once I know them, and then I’ll call you.
我和你们一样 希望这事能解决
I want this to work out just as badly as you do.
你比我们还急 我知道
MoreI’m sure.
LJ 呢?
LJ?
LJ 很好 你还有34个小时
LJ’s fine. You have 34 hours.
她说什么了?
What did she say?
都是些废话
Nothing we don’t already know.
走吧 有好多事要做呢
Let’s get out of here; we got a lot of stuff to do.
瑞弗拉先生么?
Seir Rivera?
谁?
Who?
你是约格·瑞弗拉对吗?
You’re Jorge Rivera, right?
索纳监狱的挖墓人?
Gravedigger at Sona?
什么事?
so?
要搭便车吗?
Would you like a ride?
不 不 有人马上来接我
No no, someone’s coming to get me in a little bit.
我和你前任有个计划
I had an arrangement with your predecessor.
我想让你把这个带进监狱
I need you to get this inside the prison.
我不进监狱的
I don’t go inside the prison.
他也进不去
Neither did he.
那这样吧?
How about this?
你想办法把这个
You find a way to get this delivery
送进监狱
inside the prison
只要一次就好
just this one time.
干吗要这么做?
Why would I?
因为我会给你
Becuase I would give you
5000美金
five thousand dollars.
5000美金?
Five thousand dollars?
就一次?
For just one time?
难道你不想干?
Couldn’t you do that?
我想你能办到的
I think you could do it.
这样行吗?
In this?
你疯了
You’re crazy
只有你可以做到
Only you can do it.
我不会让他们知道的
I wouldn’t let ’em see you do that.
谁?
Who?
任何人 这是用来喝的
Anyone. It’s a drinking fountain.
他们直接用嘴喝的
They put their lips right on there.
你会感觉就像美酒那样
You’d think it spits straight Jack Daniels.
知道怎么回事吗?
You understand what happened, don’t you?
你就是 这里所谓的 贱民
You’re a what’s-it-called? a pariah.
我当初来时也犯了同样的错误
I made the same mistake when I walked in here
想要保住我的钱包
tried to hang on to my wallet.
接下来那两天 我可够惨的
Next thing I knew, I spent the next two days kneecap deep
众目睽睽之下下跪
in human feces.
在索纳 人人为己
In Sona, it’s every man for himself.
来吧 蛋糕
Here, cheese.
我不饿
I’m not hungry.
会饿的
Yeah, you will be.
我看到了别的美国人
I saw the other Americans.
你们没人打过电♥话♥给大使♥馆♥ 是吧?
So none of you have called the embassy, huh?
我们这些外国佬并不都是蠢蛋
Us gringos ain’t all butt buddies.
要么? 不拿我就自己留着了
You want it? Cause I’ll keep it.
尽快搞定吧
Let’s get this done.
我们得同时盯着两个守卫
We’re gonna have to watch both guards simultaneously.
你的房♥间得腾出来
Your cell should provide
昨天我找到了个不错的角度
a good view of the guard I saw yesterday.
盯着他做的每件事 并且记下时间
Keep track of everything he does and when he does it.
盯着他的眼睛 看他是否再次往那看
Look for that glare, see if it shows up again.
那你做什么?
What will you be doing?
观察另一个监视塔
Watching the other tower from here.
当我们做事时 得有个人放哨
While our back’s turned, we’re gonna need a lookout.
好吧 找马宏
Well, find Mahone.
我们不是在耍他么?
I thought we were stringing him along?
让他觉得这是真的
Looks like we’re out of string.
蒂博格
Teodoro.
老大
Si, patron?
光干活 没好处 他们有话说么?
What they say about all work and no play, huh?
要放松下
Boy need his rest.
你的手下日程安排得很紧
Your clientele keeps a tight schedule.
我去看看他们有什么需要的
Got to make sure I see to their needs.
我给过你更重要的任务的
I gave you a more important task.
我没听到有什么重要事
But I haven’t heard a thing.
那就多加留意点
then listen harder.
我的宝贝
Mi amor.
亲爱的
Ah, mi vida.
去我办公室
Into my office.
坐下来 看看比赛
Sit down, watch the game.
打搅 挪一下
Excuse me.
情况如何?
Anything yet?
还没情况
Nope, not yet.
你做什么的?
So what’s your story, man?
我是说 接下来
I mean, the next chapter,
出去后
when we get out of here.
设想你是个工作狂
Suppose you were married to the job,
酗酒 狂躁的失眠者 或是执法人员
drank too much, rabid insomniac, typical lawman.
是啊 就像你那样惹的满身臭气
Yeah, just like you reek of live bait,
处处留情
have a girl in every port,
讲讲捕鱼的故事
tell fish stories
或者是我听到的那些
or so I’ve heard.
在此之前
Prior to this experience,
我可是非常尊重法律的
I had the utmost respect for the law.
这家伙都一个小时没停过了
This guy hasn’t so much has scratched his jock in an hour.
要接近他可不容易啊
It’s not gonna be easy to get around that guy.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我们休息下吧
We might just have a break.
我去看下斯科菲尔德
I’m gonna go check on Scofield.
对不起
Sorry.
看到了吗?
Did you see the glare?
大约3点13分时 他转向右边
13 he turned to his right
有6分钟时间没注意到西面
and ignored everything to the west for six minutes,
目前就知道这些
as far as I could tell.
这家伙以为一切尽在掌握
This guy thinks he’s auditioning for Buckingham Palace.
他还是个体育迷
He’s also a sports fan.
他有台电视
He’s got a TV.
过去四小时有两次信♥号♥♥不好
Twice in the last four hours the signal went fuzzy.
然后他就得调整天线
He had to turn to adjust the antennae.
我们可不能指望这啊
That’s nothing we can count on.
是的
True.
但我们可以造个设备
But there is a device we can build
就用那些普通材料
out of some pretty common materials.
和收音机一样 只不过
It’s almost like a radio, except it
能发送信♥号♥♥
transmits signals.
不好意思
Pardon me.
你新来的
You’re the new guy.
是啊 你是谁?
Yeah. And who are you?
不是新来的
Not the new guy.
你要干吗?
So what’s your deal?
到处逛逛 找找麻烦 怎么着?
Public intoxication, tourist in trouble what is it?
我不喜欢问太多问题的人
I don’t like people asking too many questions.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!