之前从未有人从这越过狱
No one’s ever broken out of this place before,
更别说只有一周时间来策划
let alone with a week to plan, so you tell these people
你去告诉那帮人 我会尽力助他越狱
I’m gonna break this guy out of here
甚至不惜付出生命的代价
or I’m going to die trying.
我需要你留下做我耳目
You’re going to stay on as my ears.
向我汇报所有你听说的消息
You’ll report back to me everything you hear
当我不在场的时候
when I’m not around.
我知道你有个哥哥在外面接应你
I know you’ve got a brother helping on the outside,
他跑去找了我女友
I know he ran into my girlfriend,
还知道他从她那儿抢走了我的书
and I know he took a book from her that belongs to me.
他们抢走了的我的宝贝
This is what they took from me.
所以说白了
So let’s be clear,
这才是我关心的事情
this is what matters to me.
而不是你
Not you.
更不是你的书
And not your book.
LJ怎样? 莎拉怎样?
How’s LJ? How’s Sara?
他们说都很好
They told me they’re fine.
你还有什么瞒着我?
What are you not telling me?
并非只有你一个牵涉其中
You’re not the only one affected
他们杀了莎拉头割下弃在盒中
They killed Sara and put her head in a box
他们还抓走了我的儿子
And they got my son
你没有时间了
you are running out of the time
什么东西
what’s that?
一只老鼠
A rat.
J.P盖迪(美首位亿万富翁)有一个成功的口诀
J.P. Getty had a formula for success.
早早起身 好好工作
“Rise early, work hard,
钱包鼓鼓
strike oil.”
阿历克斯我只是来喝杯水
Just trying to get a drink of water, Alex.
作为你精湛技艺的虔诚的崇拜者
As a devoted student of your work and skills,
我真的非常期待
I-I really look forward
和你一起共同实施计划 迈克
to progress on your plan, Michael.
我期待你能别老缠着我
I’m looking forward to you getting off my back.
臭小子 欢迎你来索纳监狱
Buenos, welcome to Sona.
那是你的皮夹子吗?
Is that your wallet?
该死的皮夹子
Dame tu billetera.
抱歉 我不懂西班牙语
No hablo Espal, uh?
你明白我说的意思
You know what I said.
不明白
No.
你不该这么回答的
That’s the wrong answer.
只要你搞定了 我随时可以跟你出去
I am so ready to get out of here anytime you are.
斯科菲尔德有访客
Scofield,visita.
斯科菲尔德有访客
scofield, you have a visitor.
长夜漫漫啊
You look like you had a long night.
没错
Yeah.
我花了很久喂老鼠吃巧克力
I spent most of it feeding chocolate to a rat.
这几天都没有整块时间可以开工的
I don’t have a whole lot to work with these days.
她拿走了那本书 鸟类导读
She’s got the book, man, the bird guide.
她发现了
She worked it out.
那我们手上没有筹码了
So we have no leverage.
-没了 -告诉我
-No. -Tell me
当你递上那本书的时候
When you were handing over the book,
你有没有要LJ和莎拉的最新照片
did you ask for a recent photo of LJ and Sara?
是的
Yeah.
那照片呢?
And where is it?
她给我看了照片 但是不肯给我
She showed me the pictures, but she wouldn’t let me keep them.
老弟 我可没有资格和他们谈条件
Man, I’m not in a position to bargain with these people.
我是说他们已经被激怒了
I mean, they’re pissed.
明天就得越狱出来
You break out tomorrow.
让我们只关注越狱一事吧
Let’s just focus on that.
回到正题上来
Let’s keep on track.
好吧
All right.
当我在狱内开工的时候
While I’m working from the inside,
我需要你去准备下
I need you to take care of what happens
逃出来后的事宜
once we’re outside.
需要辆车逃之夭夭
We’re going to need a getaway vehicle,
不惹眼的那种
something inconspicuous.
不管你找到什么车 明天下午3点
Whatever you find, it has to be parked
必须停在离这半英里的地方
a half mile from here by 3:00 p.m. tomorrow.
你是说凌晨3点?
You mean a.m.
不 确实是下午
No, I mean p.m.
林肯 我们没得选
We don’t have a choice, Linc.
昨晚上我做了些测试
I ran some tests last night.
军方吉普车夜晚在周边巡逻
Military jeeps patrol the perimeter at night.
晚上根本无法分辨他们在什么方位
There’s no way of telling where they’re going to be in the dark.
整晚上他们都在外面巡逻
They were out there all night.
我们需要夜幕遮掩 不能就
We need the dark, we can’t just Just
拜托别争了
Please.
因为明天就要动手了
Because we’re doing this tomorrow.
中午时分行动
In the middle of the day.
你看谁呢?
Who’re you looking at?
那家伙
That guy.
我认识他
I know him.
小麦迪朋友 我需要块手表
McGrady, my friend, I’m going to need a watch.
或许要2块
Maybe two.
我不会问其中原因了
I’m not even going to ask why.
我还需要些双筒望远镜
I’m also going to need some binoculars.
老威廉倒是有个
Old Guillermo has a pair.
他根本不可能卖♥♥给你
There’s no way he’ll sell them to you, man.
但是望远镜也不算难搞定
But they shouldn’t be hard to get.
我上哪里能找到他?
Where can I find this guy?
我们明天行动
We leave tomorrow.
这个
This
这是我们逃离索纳监狱的方案
This is how we’re getting out of Sona.
逃出监狱隔栏
Getting out of the cell block
应该不是什么问题
shouldn’t be a problem.
围壁栅栏很容易突破
The grate and bars are weak,
但是我们需要些绳索
but we’re going to need some kind of rope,
还有梯子 这样可以从另外边下去
some kind of ladder, to let us down on the other side.
那就是我标出最安全的线路
That’s why I figured out the safest
从这里到栅栏的那个洞的原因
line from here to the hole in the fence.
我们白天动手
We do it in the day,
只有塔楼上的2个警卫能看到我们
we’ll only be visible to the two guard towers.
周边警卫的情况很难说
The perimeter guards are less predictable,
但是他们只有在晚上才出没
but they’re only on at night.
大白天的穿越监狱逃跑?
Scurrying across the field in the middle of the day?
这是唯一避开巡逻吉普车的方法
It’s the only way to avoid the jeep patrol.
明天下午2点 监狱大院里会有场球赛
Now, in the yard tomorrow, there’s a soccer game at 2:00.
应该会吸引狱内很多注意力
That should prove some distraction inside.
昨天我们在挖洞的时候
And yesterday when we were digging,
我看到太阳光照射到这个家伙
I saw the glare from the sun hit this guy
在晌午时分
in the late afternoon.
看上去他就会转身
Looked like he turned away,
好似视线受阻似的
like maybe his vision was blocked.
这样还不足以越狱
It’s not much of a break.
不 但这是唯一的方法
No, but it is
我们必须这么去做
one way to do what we need to do.
还有个警卫
As far as thisther guard,
必须找出他的弱点
his weakness has yet to be termined.
如果我们要和这帮警卫周♥旋♥
If we’re going to get around these guys,
就必须得了解他们
we’ve got to get to know them.
这可没这么简单
It’s not going to be easy.
只有一条正真意义上的路通往监狱
There’s only one real road that goes to the prison.
我们不走大路 不用考虑了
We don’t want a real road that’s not an option.
怎么了?
What?
留给你兄弟的时间所剩无几
Your brother’s cutting it close.
你说一周的
You said a week.
明天就周三了 可没空闲犯错了
Tomorrow’s Wednesday, you didn’t leave much room for error.
根本不会犯什么错
There’s not going to be an”error.”
听着 我有一堆事要处理 还要
Listen, I’ve got a lot of stuff to do and I just
那就是为何我不会浪费你的时间
Which is why I won’t waste your time.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!