他是个聪明的混♥蛋♥
He’s a smart bastard
拜托 兄弟 你们要干什么
Come on, you guys. Come on. What are you doing?
不要 不要
No. No.
不要 不要
No No.
我给了你正确的情报
Look, I gave you good information.
你今天早上说过
u said something this morning about,
如果我说谎 我就不得好死
“If I’m lyin’, I’m dyin’.”
我没那么残忍♥ 你要感谢我
Just be thankful I don’t hold you to that.
拜托 蒂博格
Come on, Bagwell.
帮下我 兄弟 拜托
Help me here, man Come on.
蒂博格
Bagwell
你落下了这个在你的旧房♥间
You left this in your old cell.
谢谢阿历克斯
Thanks, Alex.
不用客气
You’re welcome.
我觉得这么重要的东西你都能忘记
It’s funny that you could forget something
真的很搞笑
as important as this is.
我很感激你为我找到了这个
Well, I’m glad you found it for me.
是的
Yeah.
噢 看啊
Oh. Oh, look.
你是因为我的慈悲才活到现在 迈克
You are breathing only by my grace, Michael.
你给我记住 下一次
Now, you remember the next time that
如果你还消遣我去做无用功
you’re going to send me on a goose chase.
我没有
Okay? I didn’t.
不 你有
No, no. You did.
你认为你能控制我
And you think you can manipulate me,
就像你对苏克雷和图纳做的一样
just like you did to Sucre and Tweener
还有海威尔
and Haywire.
我不是你的跑腿
I’m not your errand boy.
你逃出去的时候我要跟着你
I’m going to go with you when you escape,
如果你 无论怎么样
and if you think, in any way
想摆脱我
that you’ll leave me,
我会把这块金属插♥进♥这
I will put this piece of metal right in that
小小地方
very small space
就在你的双眼之间 我会的
right between your eyes. I will.
LJ和莎拉怎么样?
how’s LJ? How’s Sara?
他们说他们很好
They told me they’re fine.
那个掘墓的人
List, uh, the grave digger
不在了
is gone.
“不在了”是什么意思?
What do you mean, he’s gone?
林肯 我们没他不能成事
Linc, we can’t do this without him.
我知道 所以我们才找了他的监护人
We know, we know, that’s why we went to his supervisor
这家伙能提供任何人这份工作
the guy who approves any hires for that job.
只需要用点钱
Turns out he could use some cash.
兄弟 有包裹
Oye, man. Mail call.
你时间不多了
you’re running out of time
我们这样逃出去吗?
This is we’re getting out?
是的
Yes.
通过老朋友的一点帮助
With a little help from an old friend.
那是什么?
What is that?
凯丝利氟
Kesslivol.
能消除尸体发臭的药品
It’s a chemical that kills the odors caused by decomposing bodies.
可加热到一定的温度
And when heated to a certain degree
就能腐蚀钢铁
it eats through steel.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!