他不在计划内
He’s not in on this.
好 好吧
Okay, good.
但是马宏在
But Mahone is.
马宏?
Mahone?
他像个病猫似的
He’s looking abouts stable as a three-legged chair,
他要跟我们一起越狱?
and he’s escaping with us?
不 只是他自己那么以为
No, he just thinks he is.
他需要镇静剂
He needs his meds.
否则他会疯掉
Without them, he’ll self destruct.
只是时间问题
It’s just a matter of time.
要是他没疯呢
And if he doesn’t?
我会骗他 告诉他他想知道的
I’ll string him along, tell him what he wants to hear,
然后摆脱他
and then I’ll cut him loose.
我怎么知道你不会对我做同样的事?
How do I know you’re not going to do the same thing to me?
你不用知道
You don’t.
需要帮助吗 我的朋友
You need a hook-up, my friend?
不用了
No.
别着急
Take your time.
我可不强买♥♥强卖♥♥
I don’t hard sell.
我的货品不会让你后悔的
My pduct speaks for itself.
在外面 我使用一些药品
Outside, I took something.
一些需要医师处方才可买♥♥到的药 叫Varatril
It’s a prescription drug called Varatril,
我在想 你是不是可以
and I was wondering if you
这里可没药房♥
This ain’t no farmacia.
但是我这有
But what I got right here
比所有美国医生给你的东西
it’s bter than anything your doctor
还要好
gave you back in the States.
那是焦油
That’s tar.
来尝尝 就一点
Just take a taste, algo pequenito.
你知道的 要有约束
You know, keep it in check.
我现在没钱
I don’t have any money right now.
那我也没药
Then I don’t have any drugs.
但是对个男人来说 在索纳
But there are a few ways for a man
还是有些办法可以赚点小钱的
to make a few dollars in Sona
满足其他人的需要
servicing the needs of others
我个人是不感兴趣
not something I’m into
你觉得我是个废物?
You think I’m a punk?
我只是在帮你
I’m just helping you
好起来 朋友 只是帮你好起来
get well, friend, just helping you get well.
勒齐先生
Ser Lechero?
勒齐先生
Ser Lechero.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我知道你是大忙人 但我想告诉你
Look, I know you’re a busy man, but I wanted to tell ya,
我不知道迈克·斯科菲尔德到底在干什么
I don’t know exactly what he’s doing,
-但他只是拿你做垫脚石 -不是的 猪
but Michael Scofield’s taking you for a ride. No, cerdo,
我不那么认为
I don’t think so.
听着 昨天我听他说关于越狱的事
Listen, I heard him talking about escape yesterday
-关于逃离这里 -他说要越狱
about breaking outta here. It’s he’s talking about escape,
为什么你跑来告诉我 而不是跟他一起
why are you here telling me and you’re not going with him, eh?
如果他肯我当然愿意 但是他已拒绝我了
I would if he’d let me, but he’s already cut me out.
他说他没事 但是我知道
He says he’s square, but I know
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的在计划点什么
the son of a bitch is up to something.
所以我想
So I figured,
如果我不能逃跑 我也许该告诉你
if I ain’t running, I might asl tell you
然后我在这的日子会好过点
and make my time in here a little bit easier.
每个人都幻想逃出索纳监狱
Every man fantasizes about escaping from Sona.
对 但不是每个人都可以在禁入区用铁铲铲地
Yeah, but they aren’t all in no-man’s-land with shovels.
铁铲是我给他的 轰他出去
I’m gave him the shovels. Get him out.
我和你一样 也给过他铁铲 还有帮手
I gave him shovels too, and guys to work with, just like you.
我在他越狱的监狱工作
I worked in the prison he broke out of.
他说他是在帮我忙
He said he was doing me a favor
修理火灾引起的破坏 他点的火
fixing damage from a fire he started.
而你知道我得到什么了吗
And you know what I got?
四肢被捆 被丢在我自己监狱的下水道里
Hog-tied and left in a pipe under my own prison.
他做不了什么的
There’s nothing he can do.
有士兵看着呢
The soldiers are watching him.
我也曾那么想
That’s what I thought,
直到他挖地道到我的保卫室
until he tunneled out ofy guard’s room.
我在外面的接线盒里埋了些东西
He’s buried something in a junction box out there
然后用土盖住 我都看见了
and covered it with dirt I saw him.
你可以亲自去看
Go see for yourself.
我要是骗你就不得好死
If I’m lyin’, I’m dyin’.
你在索纳总是不顺心 是吧?
Trouble keeps finding you here in Sona, doesn’t it?
我们来散散步吧
Let’s take a walk, eh?
有传言说你在耍我
There are rumors about that you are trying to trick me.
你让我做什么我就做什么
I’m just doing what I’m told.
为了你的小命着想 最好那是真话
Oh? Let’s hope for your sake that’s true.
嗯?
Hmm?
为了确认一下
But justmake sure,
我们去禁入区吧
let’s go on out to no-man’s-land
看看你埋了什么
and see what you buried there.
只是想要确认下
Just want to make sure
我的人是否在为长官认真工作
my men are doing a good job for the colonel.
过去
Get in there.
过去
Get in there.
打开它
Open it.
把土扒开
Move the dirt.
现在就做
Now
这是传输管胶带
It’s duct tape.
修补磨损的电线
To fix the frayed wires.
这就是为什么电力这么不稳定的原因
That’s why the power was so inconsistent.
我不想这些胶带松掉
I didn’t want the tape to come loose,
所以用土盖住
so I packed it down with dirt.
棒极了
Beautiful.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我得去把主开关打开
I got to turn the main power switch back on.
我把它关掉了 因而我们能安全工作
I had to turn it off, so we could work on the wires safely.
我要跟你一起
I’ll come with you.
只是去拉一下开关
It’s just a switch.
我可以自己来
I can handle it myself.
你是可以 但是你不能这么做
You can but you won’t.
送水的小子 在这里呢
Hey, water boy, it’s back here.
我不需要项链 只这个十字架
I don’t need the chain, just the cross.
它的大小适合 而且不是真金
It’s the perfect size and it’s not real gold,
所以我不会触电
so it won’t conduct current.
电路一直循环
Keep the circuit open
即使总开关打开了
no power even when the main switch
也没有电
is turned on.
把十字架拿出来
Take the cross out
索纳的灯又亮了
Sona lights up again.
如果勒齐知道你们在电上搞鬼
Lechero find out you messed with his electric
你就死定了
you’re dead.
他永远不会发现的
That’s why he can’t ever find out.
现在 别想让我接应你
Now, don’t make me come get you.
这里没有人能帮你
Nobody back there can help you.

Uh, it’s
出了点问题
It’s some kind of mistake.
这应该行得通的
It should be working.
我唯一的错误在于相信你
The only mistake I made was trusting you.
萨米
Sammy.
变压器有延迟
Transformer delay.
这是座古老的监狱
It’s an old prison.
现在 如果你不介意
Now, if you don’t mind
我想搬进我的新牢房♥
I’d like to move into my new cell.
谢谢你的提醒 哥们
Thank you for your words before, blanco.
为勒齐工作
Working for Lechero,
是件苦差事 了解?
not an easy field to plow, comprende?
是呀 是呀 我知道
Oh, yeah, yeah, I comprend.
你和我 我们是
You and me, we’re
铁哥们 我是尼弗斯
amigos, Nieves.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!