现在是咖啡豆的收获季节
It’s coffee bean season,
他们让巴拿马人去干活
and they’re letting Panamanians in,
所以我想 换张身份证我就可以过关了
so I figure, with a good ID, I can pass.
大巴今天发车 好吗?
Bus leaves today, okay?
好吧 在你离开这儿之前 伙计 我
All right, well, before you get out of here, man, I
我要见个人 我需要一个翻译
I’m meeting someone, and I need a translator.
林肯我很欣赏你做的每件事
Linc, uh I appreciate everything you’ve done
只需要几个小时
It’ll just be a couple hours.
几个小时就够了
Just a couple hours, that’s it.
我15岁时 我堂兄给了我一份工作
When I was 15, my cousin told me about a job that only lasts
只消几小时 我却在少教所待了三个月
a few hours and, uh, I got three months in juvie.
没有你我做不到
I can’t do this without you.
我在巴拿马 我不会说西班牙语
I’m in Panama, I don’t speak the language
可是我也不能错过大巴
And I can’t miss that bus.
我要挣钱 寄回家
I’m going ake money and send it home.
偷偷摸摸也好 我要做爸爸了 林肯
Underground or not, I’m going to be a dad, Linc,
你和其他人不一样 应该理解
and you out of all people should understand that.
我和詹姆斯聊过
I spoke to James.
他确认了你和我说的
He confirmed what you told me
越狱的事情
about the escape.
你和我 都有关心的人
You and I, we both have people in there
在那里
we care about.
求求你 让我帮你吧
Please let me help you.
你的西班牙语和英语一样好吗?
Your Spanish as good as your English?
是的 长官
Yes, Colonel.
我要你帮个忙
I just have one favor to ask.
只是要在门外
It’s just outside of the gate.
你可以带你的人来
You, you can bring your men.
电♥话♥没电了
The phone dying.
给他一个
Make him one.
就那么点?
This is it?
不是每个人都有
Not everyone has it yet.
我们延迟了一星期 所以还有些时间
We let credit go a week, and there is still time.
钱在你那里
The money’s in your veins, addicto.
没有 老大 我没用过 我发誓
No, patron. I don’t use anymore. I swear to you.
我发誓 没有
I swear to you. No.
我发誓 我发誓
I swear to you. I swear to you.
振作 伙计 振作
Chin up, pal o’ mine, Chin up.
知道了 长官
Si Colonel.
好的 谢谢长官
Yes, thank you, Colonel.
我们马上就到
We’ll be right there.
跟我来
Come with me.
对不起 你有
Excuse me. Do you, um
你有钢笔吗?
Do you have a-a, a pen?
钢笔 不是
n. Pen. Not, um
不是那刷子
Not not the brush
是钢笔 写字的钢笔
but the pen. Pen. Pen.
没有 只有绘画笔
No, pintura.
是的 绘画笔
Yeah, yeah, pintura. Yeah.
他要离开你
He’s leaving you.
他要离开你 他走了
He’s leaving you, he’ll be gone,
你要困在这个迷宫里了
and you’ll be stuck in this maze forever.
谢谢你帮我们安排这些 长官
Thank you for arranging this for us, Colonel.
我也要拿走一些东西
I’m getting something out of this as well,
我保证
I assure you.
你确定你可以解决电力问题?
You know you can fix this electric problem?
在开始挖之前我不能确定
I won’t know for sure until we can start digging,
但是 我想可以的
but yes, I think so.
我的人会打爆你的头
My men will shoot you in t back of the head
如果你老看着围墙的话 明白?
if you so much as look at the fence, eh?
还有你 老大 如果有事情发生
And you, patron, if anything goes wrong.
不仅仅是他小命不保
it will not only be his life that is lost.
你也得承担责任
You have my word on that.
长官 不用担心
No worries, Colonel.
我会让这小子规规矩矩的
I’ll keep this boy in line.
我也来挖
I’ll dig.
我不要你帮忙
I don’t need your help.
来吧 不要骄傲
Hey, come on, now, don’t be proud.
我昨天恰好听到了你的谈话
I heard you talking just yesterday.
和马宏的谈话
Talking to Mahone.
你知道 关于美国人如何联合起来
You know, about how us Americans should stick together.
也会帮我离开这里的 对吧 迈克?
help me down the road, right, Mikey?
这是什么 66年还是67年的?
What is it, a ’66 or a ’67?
-什么? -你的车
erdon? Your car.
他在问你的气缸的年代
El quiere saber el ano.
看这里
ste aqui?
对 是66年的
Pues, es un ’66.
还是我做的贡献
Y es mi preciosa.
66年的
66.
恩 这是什么 325马力?
Uh-huh. What is it, 325 horses?
多少马力的
aballos de fuerza?
375马力
375.
375马力
375.
抱歉
Perdon a me, srita. Mm-hmm.
-他在说什么? -他认出我了 但是
What’s he saying? recognizes me, but
他没意识到那是在监狱
he doesn’t realize it was at the prison.
问问他 是否想赚点钱
Ask him does he want to make enough cash
在下周把车子重新上个漆
to get this car cherry by next week?
他知道我们不是在讨论车子
He knows we’re not talking about cars.
没错
That’s right.
斯科菲尔德 我知道你要离开这里
Come on, Scofield, I know you’re getting out of here.
我听到了关于你和英国佬的事情
I heard it all about you and the limey.
老兄 我只是在修复电力
I’m just fixing the electricity, Boss.
是的 我没有伙伴 因为我很挑剔
Yeah, right, and I’m just single ’cause I’m choosy.
别逼我到处说我知道的
Don’t make me tell anyone what I know.
你知道了什么?
What is it you think you know?
所谓”公♥司♥”的人想让你进来这儿
Somebody called”the Company”wanted you in here
和那个叫惠斯勒的家伙合作
to work with that Whistler guy.
-没错吧? -什么”公♥司♥”?
Am I warm? What’s the Company?
他们要惠斯勒干吗?
What do they want with Whistler?
我不知道 但是你知道
I don’t know, but you do.
看来你知道的并不多
Doesn’t sound like you know much after all.
我不需要知道
I don’t need to know
臭气熏天的时候
how to change a diaper
要怎么换尿布
to know when it stinks to high hell.
你是有目的的 斯科菲尔德
You’re doing something here, Scofield.
没错 是的
You’re right. I am.
我在恢复供电
I’m fixing the electricity.
你要来帮忙挖吗?
Now, you wanted to help dig?
那就挖吧
Dig.
就是这儿了
Hey, this is it.
我想我们不只是在做电工活吧
I assume we’re doing more than just than playing electrician.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我知道我在干什么
We’re exactly where we need to be.
我觉得太热了 斯科菲尔德
Heat’s getting to me, Scofield.
该休息了
It’s quitting time.
你介意告诉我 他怎么会在这里吗
You mind telling me why he’s even out here with us?
他猜到点什么
He knows something’s up.
该死的 他怎么会知道的
How the hell does he know that?
只能说 我还是有点名气的
Let’s just say I have a bit of a rep.
因为福克斯河的事情?
From Fox River?
我知道你是谁 伙计
I know who you are, mate.
最近才知道的
Figured it out just lately.
终于明白为什么他们会把你送进来
Finally made sense why they pick you
而不是其他人
of all people to send here.
别担心
No worries.
保管你的小秘密 对我有好处
It’s in my interest to keep your little secret.
但是贝利克?
But Bellick?
不能相信他
Can’t be trusted.
我可以搞定贝利克
I can handle Bellick.