黑色毡尖笔
A black felt-tipped pen.
-一支钢笔? -没错
-A pen? -Yeah.
-为什么? -有些文件
-Why? -Some documents
需要做些改动
that need altering.
稍后再给你解释 我现在就要那支笔
I’ll explain it to you later, but right now, I need that pen.
-行吗? -好的
-Okay? -Yeah.
我还要对你说的是
And I’ll tell you what else I need.
我要你跟我们步调一致
I need you to get your act together.
我需要你控制好自己
I need you to bring yourself
因为你那样很夺人眼球
under control, because you’re attracting attention,
而那是我们不想看到的
and that we don’t need.
我能控制好自己
I’m under control.
你当然可以
Of course you are.
这就是用电负荷过大的下场
This is what happens when a system is overloaded.
看到吗?
See? Look.
-该死 -断电了
-Son of a -Power is out.
搞定它
Fix it.
我只是个卡车司机
I’m a truck driver.
嘿 阿历克斯
Hey, Alex.
很高兴找到你 就是来看看
Hey, glad I found ya. Just wanted to see how
-你在这过得怎样 -非常好
-you’re holding up in here. -Just dandy.
我也经历过段受煎熬的日子
Yeah, well, I’ve been having a tough time of it myself.
但我想我们的命不该这样
And I was figuring shouldn’t be that way
我们可是唯一的正直人士
for us, seeing as how we’re the only lawmen here
在这个阴曹地府里
in Taco Hell.
嘿 等会儿 阿历克斯
Hey, whoa, hang on a second there, Alex.
你和我 我们可是一队的
You and me we were a team
还记得我们在外面的时候吗?
on the outside, remember?
我是你的部下 现在依然对你忠心不二
I was your dog, and I still got a lot of bark left in me.
布拉德 我很忙 你到底想怎样?
I’m busy, Brad. What do you want?
你和斯科菲尔德在计划逃跑是吧?
You and Scofield you’re up to something, right?
你可以告诉我 兄弟之间没有隔阂
You can tell me, one badge to another.
我能帮上忙
I can help.
你有黑色毡尖笔吗?
Do you have a black felt-tipped pen?
我没有
Not on me.
那你帮不了我
Then you can’t help me.
我都知道了
I know.
你知道什么了?
You know what?
我知道你在计划越狱
I know you’re trying to escape from here
和那个叫斯科菲尔德的家伙
with that man, Scofield.
-宝贝 -求你不要欺瞒我
Sweetheart Please, don’t lie to me.
林肯·布鲁斯把一切都告诉了我
Lincoln Burrows, he told me everything.
有些非常有权势的人希望我出来
There are some very powerful people that want me out of here.
-他们让那哥俩救我出去 -为何?
And they want those brothers to get me out. Why?
我也不确定
I’m not sure.
应该和我在西雅图看到的场景有关系
Has something to do with a charter I did in Seattle.
我只知道他们的最终目的
What I do know is their end game
和我们的一样 就是让我逃出这鬼地方
is exa the same as ours, and that’s me out of this hellhole.
一旦成功了
And once that happens,
你和我就会消失 永远销声匿迹
you and I will disappear forever.
但是我不想让你趟这趟浑水
But I don’t want to involve you in this mess.
我想帮你啊
I want to help.
那太危险了
That’s way too dangerous.
詹姆斯我不是在请求你的批准
I’m not asking your permission, James.
我是在告诉你
I’m telling you.
我自己一人也能搞定
I can do this on my own,
或者你可以把你知道的告诉我
or you can tell me what you know
然后我们共同解决
and we can work it through together.
我对发生的事情也不明白
I don’t understand everything that’s going on,
但是那对兄弟 他们显然试图
but these brothers, they’re obviously trying
从我身上打探出信息来
to find out what they can about me.
我们看看能从他们身上了解多少
Let’s see what we can discover about them.
弄清楚他们的计划 了解真实目的
Find out what their plan is, see what they’re all about.
他们帮你越狱 你却不信他们?
They’re trying to get you out, and you don’t trust them?
我谁都不信任
I don’t trust any of these guys.
你也不该相信
And yoshouldn’t, either.
如果你坚持要跟此事
If you insist on getting into this,
向我保证你会加倍小心
promise me you’ll be careful.
因为如果你出什么三长两短
Because God knows I will die
我也不会苟活的
if anything happens to you.
嘿
Hey.
迈克
Michael.
拿着
Here.
我说过我要的是黑色毡尖笔
I said I need a black felt-tipped pen.
那是黑色的
That’s black.
这不是我需要的
It’s not what I need.
继续去找
Keep looking.
他在耍你
He’s playing you.
他在耍你
He’s playing you.
不要相信他
Do not trust him.
你那美♥国♥佬♥兄弟
Your amigo, the American.
他是建筑工程师 是吗?
He’s a builder, an engineer, no?
老大 他可不是我的朋友
He’s no amigo of mine, boss.
相信我 你绝不希望
And trust me, you do not want
和他扯上关系
to get under the covers with that
回答我 是或不是工程师?
Is he or is he not an engineer?
好吧 是的 但是
Well, yeah, but
斯科菲尔德
Scofield.
什么事?
Yeah?
你懂电路吗?
What do you know about the electricity?
停电时候就会懂吧
Only that we don’t have any right now.
和你说件事情
Let me tell you something.
这部手♥机♥能让食物运进来
This phone keeps all the food coming to the gate.
这样才能保障Sona监狱的正常运转
It keeps my business running, it keeps Sona running.
断电了 电♥话♥也就不能用了
Electricity die, phone die.
-电♥话♥没了我们也完蛋 -我们完蛋 你也完蛋
Phone die, we die. We die or youdie?
小子 你知识够丰富
Boy, you have enough
但是人不够聪明
education, but you’re not being smart.
我来找你 是给你机会
Now, I come to you, that is an opportunity.
放聪明些 好好把握机会
Be wise and take advantage.
现在回答我 能修复电路吗
Now, can you fix the electricity
就像你搞定水源那样
just like you fixed the water?
这可没有那么简单
It’s not that simple.
水管是在监狱里的
The water pipes are inside the prison.
电线却可能是在地底
The electrical lines are probably running underground
沿着墙外排布的
along an exterior wall,
意味着电线在外面的
which means they’re out there somewhere
某个禁入区
in no-man’s-land.
那你能恢复电力吗?
So, you can fix the power?
上次我看到他们射杀了出去的人
Last I checked, they shoot prisoners who go out there.
所以我觉得答案是”不行”
So I’m thinking the answer is”no.”
听我说
You listen to me,
听清楚了 小子
and you listen closely, water boy.
不管情况是否相似 不管有没有士兵
Like it or not, soldiers or not,
你要去禁入区
you’re going out into no-man’s-land.
这是自杀式任务
It’s a suicide mission.
我要打几个电♥话♥
I’ll make some calls.
-你要确保我安全 -尽我所能吧
And you’re going to keep meafe? As best I can.
我觉得我做不到
I don’t think I can do this.
不 不 不 你会帮我的
No, no, no, no, no. You will help me with this.
我也会为你做点事情的
Look, I will do something for you.
我会给你一个新枕头
I’ll get you a new pillow,
鹅毛的 像我的那样 或者一台小电视
goose-feather like mine, or a small TV.
好吧
All right.
给我那间房♥间
Get me that.
-为什么? -这里可以享受早上第一缕阳光
Why? It’s the first one to get sunlight in the morning.
你给我那间囚室 我给你电力
You get me that cell, I’ll get you electricity.
好啊林肯
Hey, Linc.
兄弟 我很快就要离开你了
Look, bro, um, I’m going to be out of your way real soon.
我看到哥伦比亚招移♥民♥工人的小广♥告♥
I saw these flyers for migrant workers in Colombia.