-你找到我的书了吗? -找到了
-Were you able to find my book? -Yeah.
但有个家伙出现
But there was this guy.
把书抢走了
He took it.
他让我告诉你
He said to tell you
斯科菲尔德的哥哥拿了那本书
that Scofield’s brother has it now.
你得把他们救出来
You have to break them out of there.
LJ
LJ
莎拉
Sara
别再尝试这么做
You’re never going to try anything like that again.
只是为了确认
But just to make sure,
我在车♥库♥里给你留了点东西
I left you a little something in the garage.
窗外有什么比自♥由♥更吸引人的东西么?
What’s so interesting out there, other than our freedom?
出逃者还活着 证明围墙上没电
Finds are alive, so the fence is dead
是么?这里每个人都知道那围墙没用
Yeah? Everyone in here knows is that fence doesn’t work,
但这也改变不了什么
and it doesn’t mean a bloody thing,
因为外面有士兵把守
because there are soldiers out there
只要你在30码内他们就会把你射死
that’ll shoot you dead before you get within 30 yards of it.
我得好好计划一下了 不是么?
Well, I guess I got a lot of work to do, don’t I?
听着 老兄 我知道你抢了我的书
Listen, mate, I get what you’re doing with my book.
他们抓走了你的女友 而你抢走了他们要的东西
They hold your girlfriend, you hold what they want.
互惠互利 Churchill 101法案
Countering needs. Churchill 101.
马上那些杂种就要来问我
Soon those bastards are going to ask me
他们所要的 我了解了多少
what progress I’ve made in figuring out what they want,
我就要说完全不了解 因为林肯·布鲁斯把书抢走了
and I’m going to say nil, ’cause Lincoln Burrows has the book.
知道么?
You know what?
威胁
Threatening the brother
要帮你越狱的人的哥哥
of the guy who’s supposed to get you out of here
并不是个好主意
might not be the smartest move.
我没有威胁你 我们在同一条船上
I’m not threatening we’re on the same team.
但如果我们因为那本书纠缠不清
But if we play games with that book,
那些想让我出去的人会采取行动的
people who want me out of here will take action
“我不在乎你们做什么 就怕你们什么也不做”
“I never worry about action, only inaction.”
根据Churchill 101法案
Churchill 101.
如我所说 现在我有很多事要做
Now, like I said, I got a lot of work to do.
林肯 你还好吧?
Linc, you all right?
对不起 老弟
I’m sorry, man.
都是那东西 它快找到我了
Just all this stuff it’s starting to get to me.
知道么?
You know?
听着 我们的境遇很快会改变
Listen, our situation could change very, very soon.
那个监狱掘墓人
The grave digger for the prison.
你得和他联♥系♥上
I need you to reach out to him.
告诉他什么?
And tell him what?
都写在上面了
It’s all written down.
我们现在就得采取行动
But we got to get started now.
你有什么没告诉我的?
What are you not telling me?
所有人
All these people
都因为我而受伤害
that have been hurt because of me.
我很抱歉 迈克
I’m so sorry, Michael.
这是他们造成的 不是你
They did this, not you.
好吗?
Okay?
这不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
找到那个掘墓人
Just get to the grave digger.
我感觉我们没多少时间了
I feel like we’re running out of time.
莎拉
Sara.
这场较量中我只是一个棋子 林肯
I am just a soldier in this war, Lincoln,
和你一样
just like you.
我并不想那么做的
I did not want to do that.
你能理解
Can you even comprehend the intimacy
我对那个女人下手时的感受吗?
of the mechanics of what I had to do to that woman?
那太恐怖了
It’s horrible
现在 如果你和你弟弟停止耍花招
Now, if you and your brother are done playing games,
LJ会没事的
LJ will be fine.
我最不想做的事是把他一块块寄给你
If not, the last thing I want to do send millions pieces of him to you
但如果你逼我
But if you push me
即使没逼那么狠 我会这么做的
and not even that far, I will.
你叫我♥干♥什么我就干什么
I’ll do anything you want.
别伤害我的儿子就好
Just don’t hurt my son.
这些都取决于你
That’s really up to you.
我知道这几天很难熬
I know the past few days have been hard,
我也一样
for me, as well.
如果你想聊聊
If you want to talk about it,
我理解这痛苦的感觉
I know what this pain feels like.
我只想把那个人搞出Sona
I just want to get your boy out of Sona
然后接回我儿子
and get my son back.
迈克有计划了
Michael’s got a plan.
我需要细节
I need details.
我们得把某个
We need to bring someone
在监狱工作的人拉拢过来
who works at the prison onto the team.
谁?
Who?
掘墓人
The grave digger.
去做吧
Get it done.
林肯 我需要那本书
Lincoln, I’m going to need that book.
中情局把你给我的那本做了笔迹鉴定
The Company did handwriting analysis on the one you gave me,
你的字迹从高中以来就没变过
and yours hasn’t changed since high school.
我们只是棋子 林肯
Just soldiers, Linc.
代表不同方 但本质是一样的
Different armies, but soldiers just the same.
打得好
Nice.
我在学校里是最棒的
I was the best in my school.
女校?
All girls?
去你的
Kiss my ass,
老兄
bro.
20美元赌你没法再投进
20 bucks says you can’t do that again.
-好的 -等一下
-Bet. -Wait.
根据风向调整
Adjust for wind.
闭嘴
Shut up.
向外偏一点就好了
Just a bit outside.
老兄 你知道我现在没有钱
Hey, bro, you know I don’t have that kind of verde lying around.
需要点时间
It’s going to take a while.
问题在于 我没有时间了
Well, the thing is, I don’t have a while.
-所以 除非 -别 别再拉拢我了
-So, unless -No, no more favors.
好吧
All right.
我能借你的十字架一用么?
Can I borrow that cross of yours?
-就拿那个做交换吧 -这是我爸给我的
-I’ll take it in trade. -My dad gave me this.
还有 那甚至不是金的
Besides, it’s not even real gold.
这正是我需要它的原因
That’s why I need it.
听着 我会还给你的 好吗?
Look, I’ll give it back, okay?
只是借
It’s just a loan.
给我吧
Come on.
这次 我想知道原因
This time, I want to know why.
又是灯
It’s light again.
有人正在破坏暴♥动♥后
Someone’s getting fat off of everythg I built
我所建立的一切
while I rot in here.
别郁闷了
Don’t get upset,
拜托
patron
我只有几个小时
I only have a few more hours.
让我们好好享受下
Let’s be nice.
该死的
This motherless bitch.
阿历克斯?
Alex?
你刚到这?
You just get here?
是的
Yes.
听好了
Listen,
我一直在权衡 决定让你入伙
I’ve been thinking about and, uh, you’re in.
我算入伙了
I’m in.
好吧
Okay.
-就这么简单? -是的
-Just like that? -Right.
我别无选择 不是吗?
I really don’t have a choice, do I?
你怎么计划的?
What’s the plan?
我正在想办法
I’m working on it.
与此同时 你也可以帮上我的忙
Meanwhile, I could use your help.
你需要什么?
What do you need?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!