但是如果那本书真的如你所说
but if that book’s as valuable as you say it is,
我应该留着它
maybe I should hold onto it for a little while,
直到我跟他们做完这个交易
make sure they hold up their end of the deal.
你还不理解 是么?
You don’t get this, do you?
我需要时间去做
I need time to be able to
我唯一要做的事情就是带你离开这里
The only thing I’m responsible for is getting you out of here.
你们之间的事和我无关
Whatever’s between you and them is between you and them.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry
没关系
All right.
你想到该怎么做了吗
Do you have any idea how we’re going to do this?
我一直听说没人从这里出去过
All I keep hearing is how no one gets out of this place.
我想我也听过
I think I’ve heard that one before.
甘蔗好甜
The sugarcane’s so sweet.
芒果也很甜 女人也
The mangoes’ so sweet, the women so
如果这不是演艺人员
Well, if it isn’t the entertainer.
给我们说个笑话如何
How about a joke for us, boy?
伙计 现在不是时候 我得
Not now, fellas, I got to get
何不给我们跳个舞呢?
Why don’t you do a little dance for us, huh?
比如一段热舞?
How about a little jig, huh?
或许你要借只手吧?
Maybe you need an extra hand?
你说的真对
You got me.
没错
Yeah, that’s right.
我知道你的伎俩
I do get you, boy.
你骗得了他 但骗不了我
You might’ve fooled him, but you’re not fooling me.
老大 打扰了
Excuse me, boss.
我让你别进来的
I asked you for privacy.
我只是来
Just came in here to, to
谢谢你让我在这里帮忙的
thank you for giving me a hand up in here,
尽管如此 我只是想
but if it’s all the same, I’d just like to be
减轻我的责任
relieved of my duties.
你在说什么?
Wh are you talking about?
有些
There’s some, um
关于忠诚的问题 我还不想
loyalty issues going on, and I do not want to end up
在我对你的忠诚和
torn between my fidelity to you and the reality
被人指着鼻子的现实中做出取舍
of having to keep my nose clean.
我很早就知道
I’ve been around long enough to know
多米诺牌开始倒塌的时候
that when the dominoes start falling,
往往会怪新来的人
it’s the new guy that gets blamed
撞到桌子
for bumping the table.
你最好别拐弯抹角 有话直说
You better stop spinning and start talking straight.

No
我不是打小报告的人
I ain’t no rat.
我不是让你
I’m not asking you to be
打小报告
a rat.
我是让你做我朋友 好吗?
I’m asking you to be a friend, huh?
就像我之前那样
As I’ve been with you.
好的
Okay.
早先我在散步
I was walking earlier,
我听到一些声音
and I heard some voices talking
让勒齐见鬼去吧
about,”To hell with Lechero.
我想要我那份
I want my cut.”
我现在不能说他们是谁
Now, I couldn’t tell who it was,
但当我走到角落的时候 我发现
but when I got around the corner, I recognized the faces
那些脸我很熟悉 我在这里见过
the very same faces I’ve seen in this room.
我在这里得不到什么好处
Now, I got nothing to gain here, okay?
我不是什么人物
I’m a nobody
也成不了什么大人物
w-with no hope of being anyone.
但你身边的人
But those that surround you have
你下台后会得到一切
everything to gain if you fall.
我想我们两清了
I hope this makes us even.
但是我给你的
But what I’ve given you
不是帮一个忙就能回报的
can’t be repaid with one favor.
所以我拒绝你的要求
So I deny your request,
你可以继续跟着我
and you’re going to stay on
做我的耳目
as my ears.
当我不在的时候
You’ll report back to me everything you hear
把你听到的都告诉我
when I’m not around.
Michael 过的怎样?
How’ve you been, Michael?
显然比某些人好
Better than some, apparently.
你知道 这太有意思了
You know, it’s interesting
为什么你对你现在的住宿条件
how you don’t seem rattled at all
一点也不恼火?
by our current accommodations.
是不是因为你觉得不会和他们在一起很久?
Could it be because maybe you’re not planning on being in them much longer?
阿历克斯 还是和我之前告诉你的一样
It’s like I told you before, Alex,
我们之间交情已了
this is the end of the line for both of us.
那这样吧
How about this?
我说错了你就不让我说
You stop me when I’m wrong.
那个中情局要你活着留在巴拿马
The Company wanted you here in Panama alive,
但是又诬陷你谋杀 而且是些奇怪理由
but framed for murder, and then for so for some strange reason
你很在意那个惠斯勒的生死
you seemed to really care about the fate of this Whistler guy,
我来告诉你一些事情吧
and I got to tell you something,
他对你也很好奇
he’s really curious about you, too.
我们仔细想想 你有什么特殊才能让中情局
Let’s see, what special talents do you have that the Company
让中情局觉得你活着比死了
might make the decision that you’re worth
更有意义?
more to them alive than dead?
迈克 你怎么回答?
Huh, what do you say there, Mike?
我说到重点了吧
Am I getting warm yet?
我想你该吃药了
I think you better pop another pill,
因为全是胡扯
cause that’s crazy.
那么你不介意我杀了他吧
Oh, so you don’t mind if I kill him?
惠斯勒?
Whistler?
我想问题在于”中情局到底在意什么?”
I think the question is,”What would the Company mind?”
问题是”他们会对你做什么”
The question is,”What would they do to you?”
对你所爱的人做什么
To the ones you love?
阿历克斯 小心点
Be careful, Alex.
忙碌的一天?
Busy day?
没我希望的那样忙碌
Not as busy as I’d hoped.
你想要试试
Look, you had to try.
换作我 也会做跟你一样的事
I probably would’ve done the same thing myself if I were you.
但是让我们彻底说清楚
But let’s be perfectly clear.
你以后都不可以再做这样的事
You’re never going to try anything like that again.
我明白
I understand.
好 你最好真的明白了
Yeah, but just to make sure that you do,
我给你留了点东西在车♥库♥里
I left you a little something in the garage.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!