你好么?
You all right?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我来告诉你 不需要提防我
Let you know you don’t have to watch your back.
确定我也不需要警惕你
Make sure I don’t have to watch mine.
我的命曾经是可以让人从这里出去的门票
My head was a free tick out of here.
我不记恨
I don’t begrudge anyone
那些曾经尝试要我命的人
who did what they had to do to try and get it.
除此之外
Besides

you, uh,
时不时在这里也会需要一个朋友的
never know when you’ll need a friend in this place.
你从哪里来?
Where are you from?
博德曼市 俄亥俄州
Boardman, Ohio.
我来自卡尔巴里
Kalbarri.
澳大利亚的捕鱼胜地
Australia. Good fishing.
你去过?
You’ve been?
路过
Passed through.
世界真小
Small world.
你到巴拿马来干嘛呢?
What the hell are you doing in Pana?
我不想谈这个
I’m not really in the mood.
你是那个警♥察♥ 对么?
You’re that cop, are you?
你知道我曾经看着斯科菲尔德
You know, I was looking at that Scofield.
想不出来为什么他看起来那么脸熟
I was trying to figure why he looked so bloody familiar.
现在 听到你的声音
Then, just now, hearing your voice,
我记得看过最初的新闻发布会
I rememberatching the press when that first happened.
现在 你们又聚到了一起
And now you’re in here together.
世界真小
Small world.
你想把他弄出去吗?
You trying to get him out of here?
引渡或者用其他什么方式?
Extradition or what?
我现在不干那个工作了
I’m not really in that line of work anymore.
他是个什么人呢?
What’s he all about?
我是指斯科菲尔德
Scofield?
我是说 他危险么?
I mean, is he dangerous?
关你什么事?
What’s it to you?
只是好奇
Just curious
我要相处的家伙是什么类型的
as to what kind of chap I’m dealing with.
我想这取决于你为什么要跟他打交道了
I guess that depends on why you’d be dealing with him.
如我所说 你不知道何时
Like I said never know when you’ll
就需要朋友
Need a friend.
关于斯科菲尔德是这样的
See, one thing about Scofield is that,
对于他关心的人
for those that he cares about,
他会为他们做任何事情
he’ll do just about anything.
如果他不喜欢你 他随随便便就可以整死你
But he’ll screw you three ways to Sunday if he doesn’t.
现在我知道你是属于哪一类了
I can guess which side you ended up on.
很好
Well
交流愉快
Thanks for the chat.
你知道么 我只是过来
You know, I really just came by
不 因为你想
No, you came by cause
从我这里了解更多关于斯科菲尔德的事
you wanted to find out more about Scofield,
这没问题
but that’s cool.
我们之间没问题了
We’re squared away.
就在那 她在那儿
There. She is there.
这是镇上唯一和圣丽塔有关的东西吗?
That the only thing about Saint Rita in this town?
这我就不知道了 朋友
That I do not know, my friend.
请问?
Excuse me?
这周围有有钟么? 钟 恩
Is there a clock around here? A clock, uh
不 我不知道
No. No comprendo.
打扰下
Excuse me?
你看见过这些人么?
Have you seen these people?
没有
Huh? No? No.

Clock.

Clock.
她说 好像是说一直到子夜
She said, it’s like they were giving us until midnight.
一直要等到12点
Give us till 12.
她在3点钟方向
But she was sitting 3:00 a.m.

Three
莎拉
Sara.
爸爸
Dad
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Dad Dad Dad
LJ
LJ
LJ 莎拉
LJ Sara
什么时候?
When?
我找到那地方了
It was the right place.
我只是没有及时达到那里
I just couldn’t get to it in time.
你看到他们了么? 他们好么?
Did you see them? Do they look all right?
就我看到的而言 很好
As far as I could tell, yeah.
那个你可以留着
You can keep that.
把这作为纪念
Keep it as a souvenir
当一切结束后送给莎拉
and give it to Sara when this is all done.
Michael 我们可以做到
Michael, we can do this.
不然他们不会费那么多精力
They wouldn’t have gone to all this trouble
把你弄到这里来
to put you in here
如果不可能的话 他们也不会费尽周折
if it wasn’t possible to get out.
我们可以做到
We can do this.
我们可以做到
We can do it.
我想我们需要谈谈
I think we need to talk.
你的朋友 照片中的那个人
Your friend, the one in the picture,
你说是她是你在这里的原因?
you say she’s the reason you’re here?
如此这般 我们就有共同点了
Then we have something in common.
你哥哥在外面遇到的那个女人
The woman your brother met on the outside,
她叫索菲亚
her name is Sofia.
她是我在这里的原因
She’s the reason I’m here.
那好 除非这个索非亚也被枪指着
Well, unless this Sofia is being held at gunpoint,
我们没有共同点
we got nothing in common.
但是你也许可以告诉我
But maybe you can start by telling me
为什么中情局对你这么感兴趣
why the Company’s so interested in you.
什么中情局?
What company?
我没时间和你玩
I don’t have time for games.
好 好 听着
Okay, okay, look.
我在这里和
Look, I’ve been splitting time between here
西北太平洋之间跑船
and the Pacific Northwest running charters.
捕鱼是吗
Fishing?
对 捕鱼
Fishing,
观光 只要可以赚钱的都干
sightseeing whatever was paying the bloody rent.
一年前 我带了一个人出海
Now, abo year ago, I took a guy out.
他是个自然科学家什么的
He was some sort of naturalist.He was, uh
他采集水样测量
he was taking water samples, measurements.
为了什么?
What for?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我对此毫不关心
I didn’t really care as long as the check cleared,
但有件事情
but here’s the thing.
几个月后 我接到了一个电♥话♥
A few months later, I get a call from somebody
想知道我带那人去了什么地方
wanting to know where I took the guy.
我告诉他们我不记得了
And I told them I couldn’t remember.
但是后来
But then these, um
政♥府♥模样的人
then these government types,
他们来找我 开始问我问题
they started showing up at my flat asking questions,
我不知道怎么做
and I didn’t know what to do.
所以我就躲了起来 就逃到了巴拿马
So I got low, I came down to Panama,
我一直和索菲亚住在一起
and I moved in with Sofia full time.
直到 酒吧打架事件的发生
Until Until the fight at the bar.
是的 我最终到了这里
Yeah, and then I end up here,
以前那帮人又来探视我
where those same people show up at visitation
说他们会把我弄出去
saying they’re going to get me out.
作为回报 我把他们带回之前去的地方
And when they do, I’m to take them to the same place
就是我带那个家伙去的那个地方
that I took that guy.
这就是为何需要被你哥抢走的书的原因
That’s why I need the book your brother copped.
那是我航程日志
It’s my trip log.
我在空白处作了标记 坐标 路标之类
I write notes in the margins, you know, coordinates, landmarks.
我需要循着原路返回
I need to retrace my steps and find that location.
-我没有选择 -这真是个有趣的故事
I don’t have a choice. That’s a really interesting story,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!