我都不知道你叫什么
Oh, I never even got your name.
我叫皮萨齐奥
Pistachio.
皮萨齐奥
Pistachio?
这可是个
Now, that’s just
这可是个好听的名字
That’s a beautiful name.
你想怎么样呢
What you want then?
我想我们是不是可以做个交易
Well, I was hoping we could make some kind of a deal.
交易
Trade.
对于你唯一可以提供的东西
The only thing you got to sell,
我不敢兴趣
me no want to buy.
我喜欢的男人是要再
I like me men a little more
英语怎么说来着
How you say, uh ?
-不那么胖 -胖? 这可都是肌肉
Not fat. Fat? This is all muscle.
我可以证明给你看的
And I’d prove it to you if I didn’t think
如果你可以把东西给我的话
you’d take things south of the border.
别激动
Now, hold on.
我们只是谈谈
This is a negotiation.
没必要 我可不是要捅你
You don’t have to I no gonna cut you.
我来客人了
I got clients.

Get.
老大 欢迎光临
Welcome, patron.
非常高兴为你服务
I’m so honored to have you.
快点剔完头吧
Let’s make this quick.
你去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been?
女人总需要打扮的
Well, a girl’s got to look her best.
你不是在耍什么把戏吧
This ain’t a game, sister.
你最好给我安分点
You’d better back the hell up.
现在很明显你需要我们
It’s becoming pretty clear you need us,
所以不要像你掌控一切的样子
so stop pretending you’re in charge,
在我们需要的时候 给我们想要的东西
and give us what we want when we want it.
电♥话♥铃一响就开始
Starting with the damn phone call.

Hello?
是我
It’s me.
你怎么样了
How are you?
我很累
I’m tired.
你在哪?
Where ? Where are you?
说来话长
It’s a long story.
出事后 我哪也不能出现
As it turns out, I don’t appear to be going anywhere.
我知道
I know. I know.
我正在处理那个问题
I’m working on that.
莎拉 我常常想恋我们一起聊天
Listen, Sara, I miss how we used to talk.
你还记得 我们怎么聊的吗
Do you remember how we used to talk?

Yes.
好的
good.
好的 因为今天我看到了你的照片
Good, because I saw your picture today,
我想你知道我了解
and I want you to know I understand
我知道你现在所处的困难环境
I understand the difficult place you’re in.
Michael 听着 我
Michael, listen, I
我不想你这么想
I don’t want you to think like that.
为什么
Why is that?
你要知道
You have to know
已经来不及了
it a lost cause.
LJ和我 我们都很清楚
LJ and I we can see it now.
已经来不及了 注定要失败的
It’s a lost cause.
你知道吗
Do you understand?
不 不 我不理解
No, no. No, I I don’t. I don’t.
帮我理清楚
Help me understand. Help me understand.
唯一能帮助的就是 也许你需要更多时间
All I can think of to help is, maybe you just need more time?
就像 就像
It’s like It’s like
他们子夜才能和我们接头
they’re giving you until midnight,
但是我坐在3点钟位置
and I’m sitting here 3:00 a.m.
他们命令我挂电♥话♥了
They’re saying I have to hang up.
莎拉 我爱你
Sara, I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
莎拉?
Sara?
莎拉?
Sara?
林肯 他们从没在圣丽塔
Linc, they were never in Santa Rita.
什么? 她说来不及了
What? She said it was a lost cause.
她说她已经知道来不及了
She said she could see it was a lost cause.
然后?
So?
patr saint的失败原因就是圣丽塔
The patr saint of lost causes is Saint Rita.
她从来没有告诉我们他们在哪
She was never telling us where they were.
她告诉我们从他们那可以看到什么
She was telling us what they could see from where they were.
他在归途了 快把手♥机♥给我 哥们
He’s on his way. We need to get that phone back, like, rapido.
最后一件事 林肯
One more thing, Linc.
-快点美人 -闭嘴
Come on, Pretty Stall them
她说他们好像子夜才能和我们接头
She said, it’s like they were giving us until midnight,
但是她说她坐在3点处
but she was sitting at 3:00 a.m.
这到底算什么意思?
What the hell does that mean?
我不知道 也许他们离钟之类的很近
I don’t know. Maybe they’re near a clock or something.
我知道的就这些
That’s all I got.
我要走了
Listen, I got to go.
都交给你了
It’s up to you.
别惹他
Leave him alone, huh?
勒齐
Lechero
你需要知道这事
There’s something you should know.
什么
What?
我想那个理发师他
I think that barber might have
划到我的头了吗?
Uh cut me?

Hmm.
没有划到
No.
没有 我看错了
No. My mistake.

I
你知道吗 实际上 这个
You know, in fact that-that there
也许是我见过理的最好的了
might just be the best shave I have ever seen.
伙计 你看起来哪天你也要理一个
Boy, you look like you need one today.
也许我也要理一个
I might just do that.
四处走走 看看
Can’t be walking around, looking all, uh, bhuttu.
你是谁
Who is this?
查出和这个号♥码有关的所有情况
Find out everything you can about this number.

Yo
别动
Don’t move.
我想知道
I want to know what
你对詹姆斯·惠斯勒做了什么
the hell you’re doing to James Whistler.
什么也没做
I’m doing nothing to James Whistler.
我们现在在同一条船上对吧
Listen, we’re on the same team, all right?
别紧张
Take it easy. Just
把刀拿开好吗
Put the knife away.
把刀拿开好吗
Put the knife away.
把 刀 拿 开
Put the knife away.
我们不是一路人
We’re not on the same team.
你想那小子从索纳监狱出来对吧
You want your boy out of Sona, right?
-对吧? -当然
-Right? -Of course.
那好 我就是要帮他越狱的家伙
Well, I’m one of the guys who’s going to break him out.
不 我今天早上和他说了
No.No. I talked to him this morning.
他有个律师
He has a lawyer.
我不知道他对你说了什么 也不知他的真实身份
I don’t know what he’s told you, or who he is.
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.
好吧 他是别人都热盼他出来的渔夫
Right. A fisherman that people want out so badly
那些人甚至绑♥架♥我儿子来交换他
they’re willing to kidnap my son to get him.
听着
Listen,
你需要和他谈谈
you need to talk to him.
你需要和他谈谈
You need to talk to him.
去哪里 朋友?
Where to, my friend?
我在找一个雕像纪念碑
I’m looking for a statue, a monument.
圣 圣丽塔 这上面这么说
Uh, Santa, Santa Rita. Says it’s in here some
圣女之像
The lady of the lost causes.
是的 就是那
Yeah, that’s it.
那是红灯区
The red light district.
你要去找乐子么?
You looking to party?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!