政♥府♥把这里的电♥话♥拆了精光
Government rip out all the phones
当发现这帮罪人在索纳监狱依然恶性不改
when they find out bad men in Sona still setting up deals.
还像过去那样闹个不停
Making bang-bangs just like before.
他们就把电♥话♥线切断了
They just did it over the phone.
如果是切断线路的话 或许能修复
Well, if they cut the lines, maybe we can fix ’em.
大哥 没什么好修的
There’s nothing to fix, bro.
这里以前沿着墙根都是成卷的电♥话♥线
There used to be a whole row of them all along the wall,
但是现在都没有了
but they’re gone now.
如果你没有问题了
If you have no more questions
我就走了
I’m just gonna get going.
迈克两天内就救下了惠斯勒的命
Michael got the bounty off Whistler’s head in two days.
那是你们的人两周都办不到的
That’s more than your people could do in two weeks.
来点诚意吧
Show some goodwill.
当他救出惠斯勒后 会得到的
He’ll get his goodwill when Whistler’s out.
这点你必须了解下我弟弟
One thing you should know about my brother,
那就是他很顽固
he’s very stubborn.
要想有收获 必须先付出
You want him to fetch, you throw him a bone.
那么让迈克在狱内通个电♥话♥怎样?
How does Michael think he’s gonna get his hands on a phone inside Sona?
那手♥机♥呢?
What about cell phones?
这边人来人往的 可以带个混进来
With all the traffic moving in and out of here.
手♥机♥想都别想
Cell phone big no-no.
只有一个人有权有手♥机♥
Only one man has access to it,
而他绝不会给你这样的家伙用
and he would never let a zanahoria like you
让我猜猜是谁
Let me guess.
这是什么?
What is it?
外头给你的本周行动指示
The weekly from your operations on the outside.
低调行事
Grave digger dropped it off.
这可办不到
That couldn’t be.
这薄薄的信封就打发我了
This envelope way too thin.
东西运输上最近有点慢
Stuff just moving a little slow on the outside these days.
是吗 东西运得慢
Oh, stuff moving slow.
是故意有人磨时间吧
Somebody making it move slower.
蒂博格
Teodoro.
去楼下的理发师那边给我准备下
Set up something at the barber downstairs for me now.
遵命 老大 没有问题
Yes, sir. No problem at all.
告诉那贱♥货♥
You tell that bitch
要是再用剃刀割到我 就要她好看
she nick me with the razor again, I’m gonna use it ‘pon her.
你还活着
You’re still alive.
你依然可爱动人
And you’re still lovely.
拜托 我都三天没洗澡了
Oh, please, I haven’t showered in three days.
不管你身上什么味 都是成熟味
Whatever you smell like, it’s a significant upgrade.
当我和你失去联♥系♥后 我
When I didn’t hear from you, I
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
-我提醒过你这会有些 -我知道 只是
I warned you it might be a bit I know, I know. It’s just
每次他们拖出尸身来
every time they dragged out a body
看着我
Look at me.
我向你保证 离开这后生活绝不会这样的
I promise you when I leave this place, it won’t be like that.
好吧
Okay.
你找到我的书了吗?
Now, were you able to find my book?
是的
Yeah.
但是有个家伙
But there was this guy.
他跟踪了我
He followed me.
怎么样的人?
What guy?
我也不认识
I don’t know.
他有没有伤到你?
Did he hurt you?
没有
No,
但是他把书夺走了
but he took it.
对不起 辜负你了
I’m sorry.
我不知道该怎么办好
I didn’t know what to do.
他长什么样?
-What did he look like? -Um
光头 块头很大
shaved head,kind of big.
他让我告诉你 书在斯科菲尔德的哥哥手上
He said to tell you that Scofield’s brother has it now.
-斯科菲尔德是谁? -好吧
Who’s Scofield? Okay.
斯科菲尔德是谁?
Who’s Scofield? Hmm?
没什么特别的
No one.
他就是 和我一起工作的家伙
He’s just, um he’s someone I’m working with.
他会帮我离开这里
He’s gonna help me get out of here.
他是律师吗?
He’s a lawyer?
基本上是吧
Basically.
这就是为何你让他拿到书
That’s why you want him to have the book.
听着索菲亚 你知道的越少就越安全
Look, Sofia, the less you know about this, the safer you’ll be.
我知道的越少就越帮不了你
The less I know, the less help I’ll be.
说的没错
Exactly.
我就想你回避一段时间行吗 宝贝?
I just need you to lay low for a while. Okay, sweetheart?
詹姆斯 这到底怎么回事?
What the hell is going on, James?
这书到底有什么玄机?
What is so important about this book?
没有
Nothing.
不过是有些笔记罢了
It just has notes in it,
比如电♥话♥号♥码之类的
you know, phone numbers.
也就是朋友的朋友 想法把我弄出去
It’s people who know people who are going to help me get out of here.
你在撒谎
You’re lying.
我为何要对你撒谎?
Why would I lie to you?
你是我唯一能信任的人
You’re the only person in the world that I can trust.
过来点
Come here.
过来点
Come here.
现在我只要你信任我
Now, I just need you to trust me.
然后呢?
And do what?
没有然后
Nothing.
请在这签下字
Sign out, please
臭小子 你在找东西?
You looking for something, blanquito?
是的 我在找
Yeah, yeah, I am, I am.
你在找什么东西?
What you looking for then?
就想找些 能消磨时间的东西
Just a little, uh little something to pass the time.
你有钱吗?
You got paper?
下楼去失物招领处找找
Go down to the lost and found with the rest of them.
他们会让你满意的
They’ll hook you up proper.

All right.
我发现你在别人的地盘找东西
I find you sniffing around where you don’t belong,
再这样 你就会和我去决斗
you’ll find yourself in that ring again against me.
你根本没有胜机
I don’t like your odds.
我给你看看这个
I want you to check something out, all right?
看她的左手 好像在指着什么东西
Look at her left hand like she’s pointing at something.
你最好和我表弟说 让他准备好
Well, you’d better tell my cousin he’d better make himself available.
他缺钱总比让我失去耐心要好
Better him short money than me short patience.
听明白了?
No comprende, boy?
手♥机♥要去充电
I need a charge.
蒂博格
Teodoro,
快去 给我准备好换洗衣服
go on, get me laundry, no?
没问题 差点忘了 我和理发师说过了
Sure thing, boss oh, almost forgot. Uh, I talked to the barber.
她下午两点能为您服务
She’s gonna squeeze you in today around 2:00.
老大 如果这能让你开心起来的话
If that pleases you, patrón.
不错
Patrón.
我觉得你该做出正确选择赎罪了
I think it’s time you made good on all the bad you’ve done, Theodore.
我们之间做个交易
You and me, we’re going to make a deal.
勒齐有个手♥机♥
Lechero has a cell phone.
我需要那手♥机♥
I need it.
没有问题
No problem.
需要我在内部帮你做手脚?
Shall I turn water into wine while I’m at it?
还是把那家伙的老妈给睡了?
Maybe give the guy’s mother a good rodgering?
她可能太老了 不对你胃口
She’d be a little old for your tastes, no?
小心点
Careful, Pretty.
别自己惹祸上身
Don’t bite the hand you trying to get fed out of.
我没有在找麻烦 我是在找寻帮助
I’m not looking for food, I’m looking for a favor.
我♥干♥吗要帮你?
Why the hell should I do you a favor, huh?
因为我不像他们 非常了解你的为人
Cause unlike your new compadres, I know who you are,
知道你都干了什么 对谁干的
what you’ve done and who you’ve done it to.
不如挑明直说了吧
Let me get this straight.
你是说你想要告发我?
You’re saying you gonna tell on me?
我要说的是 这是个信教的国家
this here is a religious country,
我宁可赌一把 看看巴拿马良民
and I’m willing to bet the good folks down in Panama

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!