告诉你那渔夫 书在斯科菲尔德的哥哥手上
Tell your fisherman friend Scofield’s brother has this.
放过惠斯勒吧
Just take the bounty off Whistler.
惠斯勒对我而言没有利用价值
Whistler don’t mean nothing to me, man.
我可以帮上很多忙
There are ways I can be of assistance.
惠斯勒现在清白了吧
Whistler’s clear?
和天空一样清白 兄弟
Clear as the blue sky, brother.
那么我们怎么出去
So, how are we getting out of here?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
你在这干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
我只是
I just
我需要点钱 还有我
I need some money, and I didn’t
我也不知道可以去哪里
I didn’t know where else to go.
我有大概$50
I’ve got about $50.

Nono.
老兄 我指的是那几百万
I’m talking about the millions, papi.
背包呢?
The backpack?
所有的钱都在里面
There’s all sorts of cash in that thing.
需要个地方躲下 我帮你 但是背包没了
Need a place to crash,I got your back,but the backpack’s gone.
我的那份是给我弟弟的
Any money I dig out is for my brother.
记得他吗
Remember him?
高高的个子 有点瘦
Tall guy, kind of thin.
帮你越狱
Busted your ass out of jail.
我觉得欠他的情
I feel bad about Mike.
真的 林肯
I do, Linc.
不是所有人都可以被赦免的
But not all of us got exonerated, you know.
非常清楚
Pretty clear on that.
我现在甚至都不能回家
I can’t ever go home again.
你有麻烦吗 苏克雷?
You got problems, Sucre?
林肯 不是只有你有麻烦
You ain’t the only one,Linc.

That’s right.
我们某种程度上都有罪
We’re all guilty of something, man.
我们所有人
All of us.
但他们不是
Not them.
我需要帮助
I want to help.
但是看起来只是越陷越深
But it seems like it’s only getting deeper and deeper.
我只是想要些钱 然后重新开始
Look, I just, I just want money to get back on my feet and that’s it, Linc.
林肯
Linc?
算了
Never mind.
人性泯灭到兽♥性♥大发 用不了多久
Doesn’t take too long for a man to become animal, no?
聪明人会先去占他的床位
The smart ones go for his bunk first.
那笨人会干嘛?
What do the dumb ones do?
嘿 我先来的
Hey, I was here first.
贱♥人♥ 你来这才两天而已
Mampi bitch, you been here two days.
我是说 我第一个拿到他的鞋的
I meant I was the first one to the shoe,
你个装大胸的家伙 拿过来
you sack-in-the-box now hand it over.
你是不是要个鸡爪来决斗
You’re asking for a chicken foot, friend.
想要鞋是吗
You want this shoe?
那就放马过来吧
You’re gonna have to come and get it.
让他过来
Leave him. Leave him.
我只是想表达我的谢意
I just wanted to express my thanks

for, uh
为惠斯勒的事
for Whistler.
我不知道你在说什么
I’m afraid I have no idea what you’re talking about.
对不起我的错
My mistake.
另外 或许我们能重新做些安排
Anyway, I thought maybe we could make some kind of arrangement.
也许我能
Maybe I could
在这帮上什么忙
help out around Sona.
过来哥们
Come here, boy.
你们过去
Leave.
你来帮我?
You help me?
我是这的老大
I’m the bucky massa here, boy.
是我 不是你
Me. Not you.
任何人想在索纳监狱要东西 只能来找我
So if anyone want anything at Sona, it’s me them will come to.
所以不要到这来 说什么能帮忙
So do not walk in here asking for some favor
好像我们有什么共识似的 不 没有
like we have some understanding. No, no, no, no, no.
根本没有
We do not.
小子 下次你再来这一套
The next time you roll in here like that, boy,
你只能乞求我能仁慈点
the only thing you ask me for is mercy.
明白了吗
Si?
斯科菲尔德 有访客
Scofield, visitor.
去吧 小子
Go on, boy.
现在 去吧 你妈妈在找你呢
Now, run along, your momma calling ya.
不妙 对吧
That bad, huh?
很不妙
It’s not good.
你呢
You?
我追查你从惠斯勒那得到信息
I followed that message you got from Whiler.
全是关于一本书的
It’s all about some book.
鸟类导读 上面有名字和号♥码
A bird guide. Names and numbers on it.
有关于他身份的线索吗
Any clues as about who he might be?
还没 我们不是唯一在追查他的人
No. We weren’t the only ones following his directions.
他女友也在列 称他是个渔夫
His girl was there, says he’s some kind of fisherman.
对 最好他是
Yeah, sure he is.
听着 伙计 我 我想给你看些东西
Listen, man, I, uh, I want you to check something out.
我的天啊
Oh, my God
她举着报纸的姿势
The way she’s holding the paper
就好像她在
it’s like she’s, uh,
好像她在指着什么
it’s like she’s pointing at something.
太小了 我看不清
It’s too small I can’t read it.
是今天的报纸
This is today’s paper.
她指着圣丽塔
She’s pointing at Santa Rita.
那是离这20英里远的小镇
It’s a small town 20 miles from here.
她在试着告诉我们她在哪
She’s trying to tell us where she is.
我得跟她说话 林肯
I have to talk to her, Linc.
就算他们让你跟她通话 伙计
Even if they let you talk to her, man,
他们也会监听你的每字每句
they’ll be listening to every word you say.
你不能这么做
You can’t do that.
除了地名 我们还需要更多信息
We’re gonna need more than the name of that town.
我至今还是什么办法都没有 林肯
I’m coming up empty-handed here, Linc.
已经3天了
It’s already been three days and
而我一筹莫展
I got nothing to show for it.
所以 如果我不能把惠斯勒从这救出去
So, if I can’t break Whistler out of here
你必须得把他们从那救出来
you’re gonna have to break them out of there.
那么 计划是什么 伙伴?
So, what’s the deal, mate?
什么时候行动
When’s moving day?
你告诉我你是谁 我就告诉你计划
I’ll tell you the plan when you tell me who you are.
-我是个渔夫 -是吗
-I’m a fisherman. -Really?
我也是
So am I.
你还在担心我是否值得信赖?
You’re worried about trusting me?
我的命掌握在你的手里
My life is in your hands.
我怎么知道我是不是该信任你
How am I supposed to know that I can trust you?
你不要知道
You don’t.
斯图尔特·斯科特
Hey. Stuart Scott.
一号♥ 对吧? 你看体育中心吗?
Number one, right? You watch the SportsCenter?
最近没有 听着 我需要打个电♥话♥
Not recently. Look, I need to get my hands on a phone.
我还想要摸女人呢
I need to get my hands on some pechos.
但是那是不可能实现的 对吧
But that ain’t gonna happen either, is it?
再说 谁那么重要 你必须得打给她
Who you got to call so important anyway?
莎拉
Sara
绝对不可能
Absolutely not.
这不是个请求 而是命令
It ain’t a request; it’s a dictation of terms.
我弟弟不会想办法越狱 除非他跟莎拉通话
My brother ain’t thinking about escape till he talks to Sara.
真甜蜜
Aw, that’s sweet.
我可以向你保证2件事 林肯
I can assure you of two things, Lincoln.
第一 莎拉没事
One, that Sara’s fine
第二 你可以把我打翻在场
and two, you have a better chance of banging me on that bar
但绝不能和她通话
than you do of talking to her.
感谢你的提议 但是我拒绝
I appreciate the offer, but I’ll pass.
-确定? -确定
Yeah? Yeah.
但如果这是个命令呢
Oh, what if that’s a dictation of terms.
这根本没有协商的余地
It’s not a matter of negotiaon.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!