我发誓 宝贝
I promise, my love.
我希望我们可以回到过去
I wish we could go back.
我会不惜一切的回到过去
I would give anything to go back.
我也希望
I wish that, too.
我也希望 宝贝
I wish that, too, baby.
我太爱你了 宝贝
I love you so much, baby.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you, too, baby.
拜拜
Good-bye.

Bye.
你知道的 他们告诉我你弟弟
You know, they told me that your brother
聪明过人
got all the brains,
但是我没想到你居然这么蠢
but I didn’t realize you were this stupid.
你想干吗 苏珊?
What do you want, Susan?
我一叫你去实施计划
No sooner do I tell you to stick to the plan,
你就马上去找惠斯勒女友的麻烦
than you go and hassle Whistler’s girlfriend.
你别再
You need to quit
弄的像个福尔摩斯 离她远点儿
playing Sherlock Holmes and leave her alone.
为什么?
Why?
因为是我说的
‘Cause I said so.
-如何啊? -好
How about that? All right.
不如把枪放下 我好去做事
How about you beat it, so I can get to work?
我会的
I will
只要给我你从她那儿得到的东西
as soon as you give me what you took from her.
-我没拿她什么东西 -我有一加仑漂白剂
I took nothing from her. I got a gallon
一块防水布和一把钢锯(分尸用的) 在我车箱里
of bleach, a tarp and a hacksaw in the trunk of my car.
最多一小时
One hour, tops
你就人间蒸发了
you’re off the face of the earth.
只是本关于鸟的书
It’s just a bird guide.
我不会再问一遍了
I am not going to ask you again.
放下
Toss it.
明天 在酒吧
Tomorrow bar.
进展报告 我等你
Progress report. I will be waiting.
这是你要的水
So it’s water you want.
你的水
Here’s your water.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们要怎么出去?
So, how are we getting out of here?
不知道
I have no idea.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!