我们见过面的
We’ve met.
我的意思是我昨天在
I mean I saw you yesterday at, uh,
在索纳监狱
Sona
是的 你知道的
Yeah. You know, uh,
你可以抛开所有寡妇的伤心事
you could lose the whole grieving widow thing.
你是惠斯勒的女友 是吗
You’re Whistler’s girl, right?
抱歉 我还有事
I’m sorry, I have to be somewhere.
我有事要做 可以吗
I’ve got, uh, I got to do something, all right?
做什么
Do what?
给我
Give me that back
否则我叫警♥察♥了
or I’ll call the police.
你不会叫警♥察♥的
You’re not going to call the police.
他为什么想要这个?
Why does he want this?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他只是一个渔夫
He’s just a fisherman.
渔夫?
A fisherman?
那你告诉你的渔夫朋友
Well, tell your fisherman friend
告诉他 这个在斯科菲尔德的兄弟那
tell your fisherman friend Scofield’s brother has this.
你们这些人
Why won’t you people
怎么就不放过我啊
just leave him alone?
你以为我们想被迫介入这件事吗?
You think we want to be forced into this?
你以为我们想到这儿来吗 女士?
You think we want to be here, lady?
被迫介入什么?
Forced into what?
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
好的 拿住这个
All right, hold this.
拿住
Hold it.
替我看着走廊
Watch the hallway for me.
我和这儿的每个人都是朋友 兄弟
I’m friends with everybody here, bro.
这就是为什么我还活着
That’s how I keep alive.
你和我是朋友 对吗
You and I are friends, right?
是的 但看起来你好像有仇人
Yeah, but looks like you got enemies.
我为你所做的 帮你弄东西
What I did for you, getting you those things
没有人会知道
No one will ever know.
勒齐 勒齐
Lechero Lechero
勒齐 勒齐
Lechero Lechero
站起来 站起来
Stand up, stand up.
站起来
Stand up.
加油
Come on.
后退 后退
Back up Back up.
你们可以得到他
You can have him,
但你们中有两个会因此丧命
but two of you will die in the process.
你先 ?你先? 我会让你的脑袋开花
You first? You first. I’ll wrap this right around your head.
靠边 靠边
Move. Move
勒齐
Lechero
勒齐
Lechero
勒齐 勒齐
Lechero Lechero
够了
Enough
让我下去吧
Let me go down there.
让我去解决一个
Let me cut just one throat.
就一个
Just one.
之后又会重新组织起来
And then regroup later
有理有据地
with a real reason
你给我闭嘴
to come after you. Shut your mouth.
他是对的
He’s right,
山姆
Sammy.
勒齐 勒齐
Lechero Lechero Lechero
那么我们要怎么做 老板?
So, what we going to do, boss, huh?
只是坐在这里
We just going to sit up here,
希望他们把所有的石头都用完?
hope they run out of rocks?
勒齐 勒齐
Lechero Lechero
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
什么麻烦
What is it?
没水了
Ran out of water.
那么 你的意思是你们遇到问题了
So, you mean you’ve got a problem.
看看吧 这儿发生骚乱了
Look, there was an accident here.
装水的桶被人打翻了
The tank tip over.
我的人需要水
My men need water, man.
我尽力看能不能让储水车 后天到你们那儿
I’ll see if I can get the water truck there day after tomorrow.
不 我们现在就需要水
No, I need water now
那真是太遗憾了
I guess it’s too bad there’s no guards
没警卫管你们了 是吧?
in there anymore with you, huh?
你可以
You could
挟持人♥质♥ 制♥造♥暴♥动♥ 下达命令
take hostages, have a riot, make demands.
就后天
Day aftertomorrow.
勒齐
Lechero
你要是再以这种语气给我打电♥话♥
You call me and you raise your voice at me like that
那么你们两周之内
again, you’re not going
都见不到水
to see water for two weeks.
听到了吗
Hmm? ntendido?
他们抓到了惠斯勒
They got Whistler.
现在 由我决定
Now, I’ll decide this
你什么都不能决定
You’ll decide nothing.
你无权发表意见 勒齐
You can’t deliver, Lechero.
你玩完了
You’re done here.
然后呢?
Now what?
什么
What?
接下来怎么做?
What do we do?
你做的很好
You’ve been outbid.
等等 你在说什么
Wait. What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What are you ta ?
你在说什么
What are you talking ?
干的很好
That’s, uh, very useful.
很好
Very useful.
惠斯勒是清白的
And Whistler’s clear?

Yeah.
和天空一样清白 兄弟
Clear as the blue sky, brother.
喂?
Hello?
宝贝 是我
Baby, it’s me.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我 我被吓到了 我一直在祈祷
Oh, I I’ve been so scared, I’ve been praying
每天都在
every day.
我也是 宝贝
I did, too, babe.
感谢上帝你没事
I just thank God youokay.
皮特打电♥话♥给我了 在他跟你说过话之后
Petey called me after he had talked to you,
他说你可能会回来?
and he said that you might be coming back here?
是我告诉他的
That’s what I told him.
是的
Yeah.
你得小心再小心
You have to be so careful.
宝贝
Baby,
我一直在想
I’ve been thinking, and, um,
唯一的一件事 我
the only thing that I
我现在在乎的
that I care about right now
是你和孩子都没事
is that you and the baby are okay.
那就是我在乎的全部
That’s all that matters to me.
我不会回来
I’m not coming back.
不是因为我不爱你 是因为
It’s not because I don’t love you, because
你知道我是真的
you know I do
真的爱你 胜过一切
I love you more I love you more than anything,
但是 我一直都让你伤心
but all I do is bring you down.
我对不起你
I’m no good for you.
不是 不是
That’s not true, that’s not true.
是的 是的 是的
Oh, it is, it is, it is, and
有时候 唯一的办法
sometimes the only way
去保护你爱的人
to protect the people that you love
是 是远离他们
is is by staying away from them.
等我解决了所有问题
one day, when i get my life together
不论多久 我都会找到你
however long that takes I’ll find you.
我会找到你
I’ll find you, and, uh,
我会让你和我们的孩子骄傲
and I’ll make you and our baby proud.
我发誓
I promise.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!