是的
Yeah
这是勒齐的慷慨恩赐
Courtesy of the Lechero’s munificence.
好了 现在你们都该支持他了吧
All right, now, y’all need to back up a tad now.
你进来多久了?
How long you been in Sona?
3年
Three years.
今年几岁
How old are you?
Seventeen.
据你所知
And as far as you know,
没人能够从这里越狱出去吧 除了
no one’s ever broken out of this place except,
那个 叫惠斯勒的家伙 对吧
uh except maybe this Whistler guy?
你们美国人就喜欢问东问西的
You Americans ask a lot of questions.
噢 可恶
Oh, no.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
坚持住
Come on. Please.
坚持住 我有一个家庭
Come on I have a family.
我也是
S-So do I.
坚持住
Come on.

Stop
停下来
Stop, okay?
可不可以
Just
他得跟我走
He’s coming with me.
迈克 别过来
Just back up, Michael. Just
你不要以为杀了人
You don’t actually think that killing somebody
就能帮你从这里出去
is going to help you get out of here, do you?
这的确看起来很奇怪
That does seem pretty strange, doesn’t it?
因为这本来就是个奇怪的地方
But this is a really strange place,
我也很想从这里出去
one I want to get out of.
我可以帮你
Then I’ll help you.
我可以证明给你看
I’ll testify for you,
不管发生什么情况
whatever it takes. Wow.
看看你头上的光环吧
Wow, look at that halo
上帝在召唤你了
that just appeared above your head.
这真有趣
It’s amazing.
阿历克斯 我没有选择 你昨天和我说的
I don’t have a choice, Alex What’d you tell me
昨天?
yesterday?
你昨天是怎么跟我说的 你自谋生路吧
What did you tell me yesterday? You are on your own
别过来
Back up. Back up

You
你可不想这样
you don’t want this.
我可以帮你 阿历克斯
Let me help you, Alex.
尊敬的先生
Hey, your majesty
你得干掉他
You got to shut him up.
来吧
Come on
我得靠这个大干一场
I need this bolson to call me back.
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
没有我的允许
Don’t ever walk in here
-就不要进来 -对不起
without being called I’m sorry.
但这值得一听
But it’s worth the breach in etiquette.
现在么
Is it now?
我想你可能用的上这个忙
I thought you could use my help.
而只有我才有办法
There are ways I can be of assistance.
关于惠斯勒的

No.
这我可不稀罕
nothing to me, man.
我有五桩命案在身 我可没打算
I have five consecutive life sentences I ain’t coming out
这么快就从索纳监狱出去
of Sona no time soon.
我为什么要抢了别人逃出去的机会呢
And why should I deprive other men of chance at freedom?
你要相信我
Huh? I need you to trust me.

Oh.
相信你?
Trust you?
我对你可不放心 哥们
I don’t know you good enough, brother.
蒂博格
Teodoro.
是 先生
Si, patron?
我能相信这小子么
Can I trust this bobo?
他就像条蛇
He’s a snake.
每当他找到机会
He stabbed me
他就从后面咬我一口
in the back every chance he got.
在暗处咬人的蛇
A snake who stab a man in the back.
我可从没听过这种动物
I never hear of such a creature before.
我们不能再这样了
We got to stop this
再给我两分钟
Just give me two more minutes.
现在就滚
Leave now

Leave
这就是你给我们的
That’s what you’re giving us
天哪
Your crumbs
喂 勒齐
Hey, Lechero,
你的电视怎样了
how’s your television?
你的婊♥子♥呢
How’s your whore?
来啊 你在怕什么
Come on, what are you scared of?
我需要些好酒
I need some, uh, some moonshine.
-好酒? -普通的也行
Moonshine? Or some alcohol.
波子酒
Booze.
对 波子酒
Booze, yeah.
我现在就要 一升或一加仑
I need it now. A liter or a gallon
只要你能弄得到就行
whatever you can get your hands on.
现在可不是聚会时间 哥们
It’s not good time for party, bro.
到时带到我那去
Bring it to me in my cell.
维拉 维拉
Vera,Vera.
那女的在等你了
The woman’s been waiting for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
维拉 马德里
Vera Madrid.
但愿你没等太久
I hope you haven’t been waiting long.
索菲亚 卢果
Sofia Lugo.
我是詹姆斯 惠斯勒的女友
I’m James Whistler’s girlfriend.
你是他帐户的签字人
You’re signatory on his account.
请稍候
Wait here.
她很漂亮
She’s beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
我女友怀孕了
My girlfriend’s pregnant.
恭喜你
Oh,congratulations.
我准备
I’m going
需要帮忙么?
Can I help you?
不 谢谢 我没事
No thank you.I’m good.
看上去你似乎需要点什么
Cause it looked like you needed something.

No.
我在等车而已
I’m just waiting for the bus.
我们走吧
Vamonos.
得了吧 惠斯勒
Come on, Whistler.
你在
What are you
惠斯勒 快停下
Whistler, stop
停下
Stop
惠斯勒
Whistler
和我一起出去
Just come up top with me.
还是跟我走对你比较有利
至少你可以向勒齐申诉
At least you can plead your case to Lechero.

Just get
去死吧
Go to hell.

Just
他说这是最好的一批了
His best batch, he say.
很好
It’s fine.
我还需要一些塑料袋
I’m going to need some plastic bags.
你这可不是在准备宴会
You didn’t get it for to party, did you?
我要尽可能多的塑料袋
Plastic bags, as many as you can get.
不会让你白忙活的 放心
就是这个?
This is it?
是的
That’t it.
能签个名么
If you could just sign for it.
谢谢
Gracias.
谢谢
Gracias.
打扰一下?
Excuse me?
你会说英语吗
You speak English?

Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!