他发生什么事了?
What’s his story?
我不知道 也许
I don’t know, and maybe
不知道更好 对吗?
it’s better that way, huh?
我只需要
I just got
帮他越狱 对吗?
to get him out of here, right?
加油 兄弟 加油
Come on, man, come on.
我们要抓紧了
We got to keep moving, we got to keep moving.
下一步的行动是什么?
What’s the next play?
惠斯勒昨天放了张纸条
Whistler got a note out
在尸体上面
on a dead body yesterday.
我不知道代表什么意思 或者要给谁
I don’t know what it means or who it’s for.
但是我们要争取主动
But we need all the leverage we can get,
而且
and, uh
我要点钱
I need some money.
以前从来没有人从这里成功越狱
No one’s ever broken out of this place before,
更不用说用一个星期来计划了
let alone with a week to plan it,
所以
so
告诉那些带走了莎拉
you tell these people, whoever it is that took Sara
和我的外甥的人
and my nephew
告诉他们我知道了
you tell them I get it,
我会尽我所能
and I’m going to do everything I can.
我会帮那家伙越狱的
I’m going to break this guy out of here,
拼死去做
or I’m going to die trying.
要是真丢了这条命
And if it’s the latter,
某种程度来说也是值得的 对吗?
then that should count for something, right?
会有意义的
Th’s got to count for something.
就这么告诉他们
You tell them that.
我会的
I will.
告诉他们
Tell them.
稍后我会告诉你地点的
I’d trade places with you in a second.
我知道
I know.
惠斯勒?
Whistler?
你在这里很危险
You’re not safe here.
我会带你到安全的地方
I can take you someplace that is.
如果你是来帮我的
If you’re here to help me,
那别管我了
then just leave me alone.
求你了
Please.
苏克雷?
Sucre?
林肯
Linc
你在这里干吗?
What are you doing here?
你在这里干吗?
What are you doing here?
迈克被关起来了
Michael’s locked up.
为什么?
For what?
我不知道 我正在理头绪
I don’t know. I’m sorting it through.
我需要你的帮助
I could use your help.
我们 我们情况很糟糕
We’re in a we’re in a bad spot.
我了解你的感受 我已经脱困了 林肯
Uh, I feel for you, man, but I’m done with bad spots, Linc.
我要去见玛丽克鲁兹
I’m going to go see Maricruz.
我刚和我的堂兄皮特打过电♥话♥
I just talked to my cousin Petey,
他告诉我她回芝加哥了
and he told me she’s back over in Chicago.
你在芝加哥还被通缉 记得吗?
Hey, you’re still wanted in Chicago, remember?
我会想到办法的
I’ll figure something out.
好吧
All right.
如果你改变主意了 我住在德赛大酒店
If you change your mind, I’m staying at the Plaza del Sol.
我不会改变主意的 我要离开这里 兄弟
I won’t. I’m-I’m out of here, bro.
我要去见我女人
I’m going to go see my girl.
听我说 你生命中无辜的人
Listen to me. The innocent people in your life
你得让他们置身事外 哪怕意味着
you got to keep them innocent if that means walking away
你要离开他们 但你得这么做
from them, that’s what you got to do.
祝你好运 林肯
Good luck, Linc.
请去 维莎利斯银行
Banco de Versailles, por favor.
这家伙做事真可笑
Have we had our laughs with him yet?
哥们 他一点都没用
He’s useless, man.
你觉得他没用
You want to get rid of him?
是吗 那么你来削芒果
Huh? Then you cut the mango. Huh?
你今天在外面闯了
You caused me
一个大祸
a big, big problem out there today
你知道吗
You understand that?
现在断水了
Now there’s no more water.
他们活得下去的
They’ll live.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
他们活得下去?
They’ll live?
是吗? 要么你去告诉他们
Yeah? Well, you tell them that, then.
喂 你倒是出来啊 尊敬的先生
Hey, come out, Your Majesty.
蒂博格
Teodoro
你是不是怕见
Are you scared of
我们这些小人物啊
little people like us?
这儿有点水
There’s water here.
给每个人分一点
Give each man a little, hey?
马上就去办
At once.
国王们的头被砍了
The kings have their heads chopped off.
喂 勒齐
Hey, Lechero
别替我们担心
Don’t worry about us
我们没事
We’re fine
他在外面是称王称霸
He may have ruled the streets
不过在这里
out there, but in here,
他其实跟我们一样
he’s just like us.
跟我们一样
Just like us
出来啊
Come out
怎么了 害怕了
What, are you afraid?
出来见见我们
Come and look at me
出来
Come on
勒齐 出来
Lechero, come out.
你看到那个穿着内衣的美国人吗?
The American in his underwear you seen him?
帝博格
T-Bag.
小子 你等着喝你自己的尿吧
Boy, you’re going to be drinking your own urine
这个 想都别想
before you get any of this.
我要见勒齐先生
I just need to speak to Ser Lechero, please?
我看你自己想办法吧 小跳蚤
Why don’t you do yourself a favor scamper.
可是 我有一些消息 哦 是吗
But I got something. Oh, yeah.
你现在就像古印度贱民一样
You got yourself the untouchable status.
搞得老子跟你说说话就有可能招来杀身之祸
Get myself killed just talking to your mangy ass.
闪一边去
Andale
我真的有消息
But I got information.
非常重要的消息
Good information.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind, huh?
喂 喂 他有话要说
Hey Hey Hey He’s got info.
把他腿敲断
Pick a pick a kneecap, huh?
我有重要的消息 我只想要点吃的和穿的
I got information I just want food and clothing.
帕顿 不要这样
Patron, please.
等下 等下
Hold on. Hold on
你的消息最好是有用的
This better be informative.
不然你的膝盖就完了
Or it’s your kneecap next.
今天早上 就在那个水事件之前
This morning, before that whole, uh, water thing,
我 我听到你跟伙伴们说起
I, I heard you and the lads talking
那个叫惠斯勒的人 你们说要找到那个人
about that Whistler character, how ne’s found him.
然后
Well
我想要点吃的和穿的
I just want food and clothing
说重点 笨蛋
Just tell him, idiot
有个人
There’s a guy hiding
藏在下水道里
down in the sewers.
我 我猜他是不想让你发现 对吧
I-I figure he’s hiding from you, right,
因为你是这儿的老大
because you run this place, right?
我估计你想知道这些
And so I figured you’d want to know everything
全部的情况 所以
goes on here, so
好了 闭嘴
Fine, shut up.
有可能是惠斯勒 是吧
It just might be Whistler, si, patron?
是吧
si?
那个人是不是澳大利亚人
Is he Australian?
是的
Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!